1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Better late than never

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by vkiernan, Apr 18, 2012.

1. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Remember that all new "pads" and phones today have multitouch displays and they are really bad when we talk about emitting lights and other things. It´s made to be touched and that is one big difference between them and a computer that have a keyboard WITHOUT touchpad.

2. Inger

Inger Silver

Caroline, you can get the paper version now! :)
    I would never buy another book than paper. That is why I waited. It was worth it....

Alex97232 likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Yes - I should have waited...

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Peter.....

5. ruby

ruby New Member

6. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Inger,

How is the book different than all the blogs he wrote out here? Have you gotten more info from them???

thanks.

7. Inger

Inger Silver

Vickie,
    I have not got the book yet, sorry for writing unclear.. I ment it was worth waiting with my order and not order the kindle version... because I somehow felt the paper version will come one day.. :) (I actually have never used kindle or any books on internet.. it felt too weird to me - I always was a book hog)
    IDK if it is different from the blogs really, I am very grateful if it is like.. all the blogs tied together and in paper for me to read out in the sun without EMF. It is quite a work to print all the blogs and make it look like a book. I rather spend the few bucks and get it in organized paper form! Also good to give others as gift to read. When I get the book I will read it ASAP and tell what I think, ok!

8. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Thanks Inger. I agree if it rolls it all together rather than printing all the blogs that is a good thing.

9. Hope

Hope Gold

So true on the printing....I am busting out of my second binder with all the printing...but I really need it so I can take notes.

Inger - I am the same way with books. I can't imagine ever reading them online.....I want to feel that paper :)

10. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Tme for a quick update. This weekend will be my last weekend for my 2nd go around with chelation and I will be testing Sunday/Monday for my heavy metals. Also, I should be close to being done with my gut repair for the H-pylori so I can test again for that too. I am getting tired of taking all of this extra stuff. Gets a little hard to keep track after a while.

Interestingly,at my last appt., my doc couldn't figure out why I wasn't getting better with having cleared a lot of metals out. I think I may have found out why. We have had a propane gas leaks in the house for a long time and just found out this past week. We are almost done with fixing them. The plumber will be coming out shortly to fix the last one. I have always smelled gas by my stove and in my bedroom closet. DH wasn't really on board with me until we ran out and the house smelled horrible from it. Thank god they put that smelly stuff in it. Our propane supplier replaced the regulator on the tank and on the house. This tells me things were pretty bad for a long time and that is why I have been smelling it for so long. I am hoping for good things to come my way once this whole thing is fixed. Pretty sure it contributed to my fatigue and god only knows what else.

Also noting is what the d-ribose is doing for me that I can tell. My hunger is pretty much gone. I can eat very little for lunch and supper and be fine. It is so strange, but nice, to not have to eat at 5pm anymore and not feel that crazy overwhelming hunger. This has been going on for about a week and half plus or minus. I have been taking the d-robose for a couple of weeks. This is really cool to actually feel a bennie from something. I take a lot of supps and really don't feel anything from anything except this.

11. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Hey Freesia, yes it is Prescript Assist. I have been on it for a few weeks now. I don't know if it is doing anything as things keep changing but I will be testing in a week or so and will have a much better idea and let you know what my gut is looking like.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Vickie - interesting on the d-ribose ... I didn't notice anything at all from it - but don't remember my hunger. I maybe will give it another go and see - I loved the taste of it and loved it in coffee!

13. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Guess it's time for an update! Been working hard on the gut trying to clear the H-pylori, parasite (again), yeasty thing and getting my good bacteria up and my bad down. Interestingly, after a short time on the anitibiotics for the H-p, my gut changed almost overnight. Strange it was. I no longer have intermittent D which I didn't know where it was coming from after the Vibrio. Anyway, don't have that problem or constipation anymore either. Pretty amazing!

I believe I had die-off last week from treating the yeast the last several weeks. I was very fatigued (tired and no energy), didn't feel well and my joints ached like crazy. This week is much better. My sugar cravings are much better too and my mood is better. Still treating the yeast and have about another week to go then it is test time again!

I just had my hormones, thyroid and hs-Crp labs done. My thyroid had high FT3, low FT4 and very low RT3. We are upping my T4 and dropping my T3. At least my RT3 is staying down so I feel pretty positive about that. Estrogen is crazy high again and I am taking stuff to drop that. Need to CT to help too. T is a little high but not bad so I have to drop back a little on the bio's. My crp was 1.4 (1-3). My doc says it's fine but I think it is still too high. I still have crap wrong so need to work on that yet. Damn, if only I could get my squishy buns in the tub.......somehow I have to make it a priority!

I am also still chelating and have a few more months of that before testing. I can't wait for the day that I don't have to dump crap down my throat anymore.

Although I am still not full of energy, I do believe I am getting better even though it is slowly! I do want to start yoga. I have been saying that but just haven't gotten but I will. My shoulders and neck are full of knots and I think that would help greatly. Going to the torture chamber (massage therapy) again tonight! Will have to soak in epsom salts tonight to ward off the pain.

And, I just got off the phone with my dh and he said go ahead on the magnetico. Did I really hear that??? Yep, I did. He wants someome to work on his Z car and this is his tradeoff. I like having a business man for a dh!!! Guess I had better make the call before he changes his mind.LOL!;)

And, I have been making "sun" water. Gotta try anything I can to help my ferrari run better!

14. Hope

Hope Gold

Vickie that is awesome...you are going to love that magnetico!!!!!! So excited for you....yaye!!! Glad you have so many improvements....

How are u making the sun water? Keeping it in sun? I am slightly behind on some of the water stuff what with all my travels.....ugh.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2013
  15. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

"My shoulders and neck are full of knots and I think that would help greatly. Going to the torture chamber (massage therapy) again tonight! Will have to soak in epsom salts tonight to ward off the pain."

I had a deep tissue massage recently for my birthday. Like you, I also get triggers in my shoulder blades area and neck. It hurt so good! I will request the same therapist next time.

Sounds like you've made some good progress in areas. Very envious of the magnetico...not in my budget (yet).

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Congrats on the magnetico ...... can't wait to hear how you love it...........

17. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Hi Hope. Just ordered and I am very excited! Got my 15% discount so the total is less than $2900.

For the water, I put it in the sun for a couple of days and sometimes only 1 day if I use more of it. Got to get a different and larger container to make more. I was thinking I could get one of those big lemonaid glass jars with the little pouring spicket to dispense and it would be great. I can just add more daily and keep it going all summer and fall.

I hope you had a great trip!

18. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

What do you think causes all of these knots. My husband is very stressed as well but doesn't have them (as far as I know).

19. vkiernan

vkiernan Silver

Thanks Caroline! It was a tough but exciting call. At least I can return for a 90% refund if I don't love it after 4 months. My heavy metals are calling it!!!

20. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

I work in an office environment and wonder if it is due to the amount of time spent working on the computer. My workspace is ergonomically correct. IT installed a keyboard drawer and monitor is the correct height/distance.

Wondering if it's the way I hold my body or contract muscles? I tend to lean my left arm on the arm rest more frequently.