1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

best WIFI biohack for home

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Saichi, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Anything's better than wifi but I would be cautious about DE traveling through ethernet with powerline adapters. Should be easy to check with an AM radio.

2. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

My EMF detector is showing zero V/m for my cell phone and laptop, however, the machine seems to work because it heads up to 400-500 near my wifi port and microwave, dishwasher, etc... Is that normal?

Also, my air purifier has a reading above 100! That is not so helpful for those of us with Biotoxin Illness o_O

Last edited: Jan 5, 2020
  3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You're measuring the electric field which isn't the RF field.

500 v/m of RF would be 663 w/m or 663 million µw/m which would literally cook you.

4. Tfreeman

Tfreeman New Member

@Saichi was wondering what you think of as acceptable levels of RF/best brand of a meter?

5. ACP1717

ACP1717 Gold

Hi Saichi - looking over our 2016 report we did have some high RF in our backyard at 7 up to 50....? We have a 1/2 acre yard and lots of trees, so not super close to neighbors. We only pick up one neighbor's wifi and its weak. Any ideas on what could be generating that high of RF in the middle of our yard? The woman who measured did not identify anything. I'm guessing the damn smartmeters on other people's homes?

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Safe and Sound Pro

under 6 µw daytime
    under 2 µw nighttime

Prepare to have your mind blown when you see what you're currently getting.

7. Saichi

Saichi New Member

So these numbers are milliwatts? Including your bedroom?

I say without exaggeration you need to consider your situation an emergency and move as soon as possible. Many cell masts are hidden within trees designed as trees now.

Really disturbing an emf professional would give you these readings without my recommendation.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2020
    John Schumacher likes this.
  8. ACP1717

ACP1717 Gold

I see uW/m2 full.... is that milliwatts? I don't know.

I copied her RF readings below and some of her recommendations. She was definitely concerned about our TV tower, smart meter and the fuse box... it was my fault I hit a few walls with smart meter removal and then having two electricians who didn't know how to help.... I gave up and moved on to "put out other fires". But! I'm focused on it now.

Building Biology recommends limits of .1 for pulsed and 1 for full in sleeping areas and generally not to exceed 10 for pulsed and 100 for full. Smart Meters are of concern because of the sharp peaks emitted. The readings for your home were very elevated in certain areas, especially in the family room near the TV tower. Once the tower was turned off (individual readings below for tower items), the readings reduced for that area as well as your daughter's bedroom (which as is would be too high for her while sleeping).

Location uW/m2 full

Outside House Front 6-20

Outside Left 25-1000 (when smart meter communicates)

Outside Right 7-42

Outside back 15-50

Front Room (computer desk) 80-130

Kitchen window bursts up to 300, possibly affected by neighbors smart meter pointed straight at window

Digital Thermostat 300-3500

Daughter’s Room 60-120 (when wifi and TV tower on)

Son’s Room 10-12

Master @ smart meter Up to 145

Master @ bed 12-30

Master Bath 9-12

Family Room @ sofa 600-1000

Family Room @ area rug 800-1600

Family Room @ area rug with Tower turned off 25-45

Individual Readings using directional antenna on TV tower components:

Harmony remote box 1000-1200

Roku 1000-1300

Rocket Fish 40-50

Router 12,000+

TV remote, when lit 2500-3000

9. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Building Biology is correct. But she should have recommended to get rid of TV tower and RF function on your router for good. Even if you shield them down you're dealing with pulsed and the most pernicious thing about all this is the information (rarely just the data it's supposed to be transmitting) it's shooting through your body doesn't diminish even if the power density does.

µw is microwatt so you don't have to move.

I see no measurements in front of your desktops and laptops or are they already hardwired and your wifi only used for the entertainment boxes? If you're using wifi for work then expect approx 16,000 µw which would most likely explain most of your symptoms. And this 100% should be considered an emergency situation you need to correct within the one-day shipping it takes Amazon to send you the adapter and cord.

You need to get rid of wireless in the house period. I had Roku for about a month too when I was ignorant, I even had it shielded with two layers during my semi-ignorant phase.

You can replace the smart TV with a 'safe' TV. The BL on all monitors are toxic day and of course at night so you'll have to Rubylith it to make it actually safe. Truly safe no because you'll still be under subliminals lol.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2020
  10. ACP1717

ACP1717 Gold

My mind was so overloaded at the time with our mold issues also needing attention. The EMF consultant was concerned, but she worded it as "I would recommend XYz" but didn't seem too adamant. At least that was my perception... Soooo it was put on the backburner, I'm embarrassed to say. I guess it just wasn't ringing home at that point, I wasn't able to tackle it mentally, financially, physically.

Smart meter I'm going to try a meter cover in the short term. They are on sale and its worth a shot to buy me some time and maybe some sleep. I am confused as to what you mean about the shield not dealing with pulse? Either way, I understand its a bandaid not a solution.

I work out of the home and my desk area was all hardwired before our consult. She did help me turn off the printer WiFi which was transmitting even though hardwired it was the "front room" measurements on her report which weren't terrible. At the time we did not have a laptop or any tablets. That has changed now I do have a laptop, although barely use it. I'm researching a converter (as it only offers Wifi connection) so I can take it outside with a long cord and work outside for morning light. Its a Lenovo Yoga and I think I just need a USB 3 to ethernet adaptor off of Amazon.

Removing Wifi is going to be a process. Is there still an issue if its unplugged/turned off? I am now turning it off whenever we aren't using it which is most of the time. I have two tween-agers and currently they both have tablets that they can use only on the weekend. I am already the "meanest, most strict mom in the world" from their perspective. Parents have lots of battles and this one is very important, so I need to work up to it to not have an all out mutiny. :) My son has an older Samsung Galaxy TabA, daughter has a newer ipad 7th generation. I started to research converters to hardwire these items which we could move to next step. But it seems hard wiring tablets and phones is a bit more difficult than a laptop? If anyone has resources I would love them.

Our only TV has been having issues, so when it dies we can find a safer option than smart TV. Roku removal again will be baby steps in the household as it would be 1 against 3. We are using blue blockers after sunset so that helps.

Also talking about Building Biology reminded me that they did have contact info for an electrician. I am going to email him to see if he could consult long distance to help a local electrician pinpoint the EMF issue with the fuse box setup.

11. drezy

drezy New Member

Unplugged, no

Been there, done that. I relate directly to the parent side of this issue.

I've had no problems in this regard. Phones and Pads hard wire in nicely.

ACP1717 and John Schumacher like this.
  12. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Barrie Trower, one of the world's leading microwave experts, has said anyone who authorizes wireless for children should be locked up for the rest of their lives. I don't know how old and which models drezy was able to hardwire but I recently was unable to turn off the emissions on a relatively new iPad my good friends had for their six year old. I told them to their face, their child not present, for them to continue letting their child use it would simply be abuse. Wife was shocked and little upset at my indictment but I've already saved their health wiring their office. You can get laptops for your children which for sure can be RF safe. Your children inherited all their mitochondrial dna from you, and seeing how badly you've been affected, and to start before becoming an adult.

I mean getting 1000 mics on the sofa watching flicker BL tv is also abuse.

The "everyone is doing it" argument doesn't account for lack of informed consent, if everyone knew the reality of the biological destruction being done to them and they're not trying to commit suicide then they wouldn't touch any wireless.

ACP1717 and John Schumacher like this.
  13. ACP1717

ACP1717 Gold

That's good news. Did you just google the model number to find the right adapters? It wasn't super clear cut.... but I am not a techie either.

14. ACP1717

ACP1717 Gold

Totally agree with a baby or younger child. No tech at all period. But my kids are older and it was already in motion before I woke up myself here recently. In the long run I think educating them and helping them understand that they have a choice is the most important protection I can offer them. I am doing this by letting them experience and gauge how they feel when exposed to blue light/wi-fi/etc. My kids already agree they feel icky when they stare at a screen too long. That's a win! They are also now open to the blue blockers! Another win. So its a learning process. I want to empower them, not be an enforcer only to have it backlash when they move out of my house at 18.

15. Eli Avital

Eli Avital New Member

@Saichi
    What do you think an acceptable level of magnetic, electric and RF emf in the house would be? trying to go around the house and pin down trigger spots with my meter.

16. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Bioinitiative standards.