1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

best WIFI biohack for home

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Saichi, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Remove it completely. If you're on this site you really have no choice. Frankly I feel ashamed I waited months to do this.

This morning I placed a shield over my wifi router and got its emissions down to 120 peak micros sitting 10 feet away which is about average for my background exposure. Then I measured my MacBook which while averaging only 60 micros was peaking anywhere from 5k to 10k micros which I never observed before! In shock and horror I went to the local Apple store picked up a $30 thunderbolt ethernet adapter and within few minutes of connecting and changing router settings I'm now down to zero RF emissions from my internet use.

Cuffy likes this.
  2. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

I also hard wired my laptop, and my sleep seems to be improving. (I also threw away my Fitbit.)

Yesterday, I had my ISP disable the 5G network option--now our default (only option) is the 2.5.

My next challenge is to get my iPad-loving husband on board. Apple sells a Lightening-to-Ethernet adapter for around $100.

What kind of shield did you get for your router? I'm contemplating a router guard from smartmeterguard.com.

3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

And I thought $30 was a ripoff for an adapter.

No wifi through router is the only answer, you need to show him how much he's getting assaulted.

Christine_L and Cuffy like this.
  4. Cuffy

Cuffy Gold

I'm working on him. I suspect he'll become more interested in becoming a mitochondriac when he sees the positive changes in me. I'm just getting started.

5. kris90

kris90 New Member

I hardwired my house to set up 4 Ethernet ports on the main level, and 2 in my basement. I also have a hub in my office so I can connect an extra 4 devices wired in. That means there are no wireless devices in my home (other than my wife and I's cell) which we never carry on ourselves while at home. My property is also surrounded by trees which is like a faraday cage protecting us from the neighbours WIFI which is quite far away anyways that no signal comes through.

6. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Would you mind sharing what your indoor and yard RF background exposures are?

7. kris90

kris90 New Member

I haven't measured in a little while so that reminds me I should. But it's basically 0. As mentioned, the only source of RF would be my cellphone. There's none around the vicinity of my property. My smart meter doesn't work, so it's not emitting any RF.

8. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I measured my friends' 60 acre farm few weeks ago where you have to wait 15 minutes for a text to go through and calls don't work on cell phones. Average background of 8 micros/m2.

I'll be very surprised if you have 0 RF unless your cells never work on your property.

9. kris90

kris90 New Member

Oh ya, I'm sure there are numbers, albeit low. Everything I measured last time was in the GREEN on my cornet.

10. Saichi

Saichi New Member

You mean relatively low, Bioinitiative states 1 to 10 micros as slight concern and anything over 10 severe concern.

I sleep in slight concern and live in severe. :rofl:

11. kris90

kris90 New Member

Ya. I don't get too caught up in the numbers. Where I live now is a MASSIVE improvement in where I used to live. An acre of property surrounded by trees, low population density and RELATIVELY low EMF atleast what's in my control. My community is pretty far from cell towers and reception is poor.

Based on the reversal of my 5 health ailments living here, I'd say it was a pretty solid move. There's only 13 homes on my 1.5 km street now, versus over 400 where I lived (all townhomes). I had all the smart meters attached to my home, WIFI, and high voltage powerlines and cell towers basically in my backyard. I was quite ill living in that home.

Christine_L likes this.