1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Best time to get AM sunlight with hypothyroidism

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Dev, Jun 23, 2019.

1. Dev

Dev New Member

Jack mentioned several times that the transition from UVA light is the best time for people with hypothyroidism to get. Is that true?

Is there really an ideal time or just focus on getting as much AM SUNLIGHT any time? I ask this because my sister has hypothyroidism and I’m trying to figure out how she can fit in the BAB 30 minutes upon rising.too

I hear some people watch the sunrise then have the BAB while others have the BAB then watch the sunrise. I’m confused? .

2. shah78

shah78 Gold

how about bab during the sunrise. i do it every day

Saichi and caroline like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

gotta learn how to multitask!

shah78 likes this.
  4. Dev

Dev New Member

So you eat outside? What if she lives in an apartment? She is going to move soon but I was just thinking that she has the BAB first and then spend at least 30 minutes outside?

5. Dev

Dev New Member

The reason I ask because she has to leave for work from 8 am onwards so I'm thinking how to make it practical for her?

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

You need to think outside the square! Actually - SHE needs to think outside the square! Just take your BAB outside - couldn't be any simpler.

Lahelada likes this.