1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

BEST SLEEP MASK ON THE CHEAP

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Dean6789, May 17, 2019.

1. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Hi All,

What sleep masks have you all found that work well for Deuterium Depletion that are CHEAP or at least very affordable?

I have an old EWOT mask but it's way too bulky to sleep with (plexiglass tubes, etc.).

Thanks for you input!

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2019-5-18_8-8-15.png

Dean6789 likes this.
  3. Have you tryed a dutch oven? Sleeping under the covers.

4. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

I haven't. Thought about it a few years ago (although I didn't know people did it and had a name for it). Thought it might be suffocating so I dismissed the idea. Have you done it? What kind of results have you gotten?

Last edited: May 18, 2019
  5. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Wow, these work? I was thinking you'd have to use an actual oxygen mask... re-breather or something similar...
    ... Some repository for the CO2...

6. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

the beauty of these is that they look light and easy for sleeping. Thanks JanSz

7. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

8. Dean6789

Dean6789 New Member

Other thoughts:

These might screen out some ambient chem trails while your sleeping too.

And can keep any ambient light sneaking through off of more of your skin. That and a sleep mask for you eyes and your pretty well covered (he-he-he).