1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Best dopamine-building-vacation locations

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Darleen, Nov 18, 2016.

1. Darleen

Darleen New Member

Hi All,
    Looking to go on a vacation and get some sun during the months of December-February.
    Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

2. michellehp

michellehp New Member

We recently went to Tortola, BVI. Stayed in a villa through AirBnB. They stocked the kitchen with all of our requests- seafood, grass fed beef, water, wine, etc. We had a chef come cook for us, rented a boat (with driver) for some days to visit other islands, 18th parallel, no one around... except goats, chickens, roosters, the beach, water and sky. I had never come home from a vacation feeling that good and its effects lasted for weeks. We never turned on a television the whole time and the electricity went out for a day and it wasn't missed. :)

Darleen likes this.
  3. Rubicon

Rubicon Avoiding Equilibrium

Last winter I spent a few weeks on Isla Mujeres near Cancun. Some areas of the island are relatively sparsely populated, and I felt really good after that experience.

This winter I'm planning to go to Progresso. Hopefully it's a little less populated

Darleen likes this.
  4. Darleen

Darleen New Member

Thanks everyone for the suggestions. Truly appreciated!