1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Best Bedding That Won't Break The Bank

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Freebird, Aug 7, 2021.

1. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Hey Everyone,

What is a healthy, simple bedding to get that is also economical?

I got rid of my mattress that had coil springs in it well over a year ago... and have been sleeping on an air mattress since then. It's comfy but they break after about 4-5 months. Then you have to get a new one -- and wait for the toxic smell to breathe off ( I put it outside). But you get it, it's a hassle and it's still not optimal for numerous reasons.

What do you think? Any good alternatives the doesn't require a big investment?

Thanks!

2. DLO

DLO StarFish

A yoga mat. Mercola used to have a grounded one. You'll get so much more done when your not rolling around in a giant cushion.

Freebird likes this.
  3. DebraGM

DebraGM My Quest for True Health

Get a natural latex mattress. Dunlop is less than talalay. I got mine at sleeponlatex.com

Freebird likes this.
  4. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

I bought a hand made wool mattress 8 months ago, best thing Ive bought for ages, so warm on cold winter nights. Still use a sprung base though, but at least now the springs are well away from the body

Freebird and Penny like this.
  5. Penny

Penny New Member

I use memory foam myself - outgas it for a month - cover it with something and sink on in... :)

Freebird likes this.