1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Best area for relocation

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by David, Aug 12, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think there are maps ....there is a thread ... does where you live matter ..or something like that ...I will see what I can find

2. veelansu

veelansu New Member

I lived in Alabama near the gulf and loved it. Wish I could go back. Instead I'm being moved to northern Virginia. I really don't have a choice. I. Going to be looking at places west of dc to see if there is any possibility of avoiding tons of EMF. I'm currently in southern California and I know I'm in the middle of it all. I am near water though.

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Looks like you Need to head back to the Gulf ......make it happen....you only have one life.....this is it...

4. David

David Silver

Good discussion. I have finally completed my move to the Pensacola area (Gulf Breeze, FL). I decided to rent a place for a while until I can get to know the area again. I lived in Pensacola way back in the '80's and it seems that much has changed. Now that I am situated, I go to the beach nearly every day and it is quite beautiful. The seafood is good and the people seem to be easy going. As an aside, I have reconnected with a number of old friends that have been here for years and they all love it here. Also, I heard Dr Kruse mention on a webinar that the Gulf Coast is good, but Biloxi MS and Pensacola FL are less than ideal, but I don't know the context.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pensacola has an AIR FORCE base that does a lot of really bad non native EMF releases........the testing in and around this area is like NYC or SF.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Dec 15-Jan 15/2014 I spend in Myrtle Beach. Right on the beach.
    http://www.breakers.com/buildings/paradisetower

Walked in water daily
    10 min ride from my place 3 dozens of oysters under $20, had them almost daily.
    Sun raised ~7:15AM I could watch it daily right from the beach or balcony.

That was the best I could come up with. Was that semi-acceptable choice?
    Hopefully better than NJ 07054
    I reserved that place again for August.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 16, 2014
  7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

looks good...........

8. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Veelansu
    did you ever complete your move to NoVa? if so where did you end up.... we're trying to identify the best location for us, still.

With all the water issues in the west - we've pretty much written off most of the west cost. Though Oregon may still be on the list.

We're actually considering trying to find good cheap land w/good water access away from ppl..... trying to figure out what our life will look like in the future... and what we want to do in that future...