1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

BEMER pad

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Denise0918, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

What is your evaluation of the BEMER pad and why? It is used for humans and pets. My vet used it on my Hans, a German Shepherd dog, along with acupuncture for general malaise and hip pain. Since his treatment he has literally become like a puppy again out running my actual GSD puppy who’s a year old and my other GSD who’s about 5. How does this pad and treatment compare to the magnetco ?

Sajid Mahmood likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

They were up in Vermont with us a few tables away and several people came over and asked me about their stuff. I told them as soon as you used a gaussmeter on it you'd know my answer. Very few people spoke with them up there. One person showed up with meters and tried to educate them and they wanted nothing to do with the data.

For your dog it might be a decent option. For a human.......another story.

Denise0918 and Sajid Mahmood like this.
  3. Denise0918

Denise0918 Gold

The magnetico is not plused but the BEMER is? Is that the issue ? The BEMER seems counter intuitive to me because of the pulsed field vs a stable field which the magnetico gives ?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Magnetico is a unipolar magnet when under a 4 inch matress. No metal springs.