1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Beings of Frequency. A documentary Film The word is getting out.

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Dextery, Jul 25, 2013.

1. Dextery

Dextery New Member

Schuman resonance and the brain. And much much more.

[video=youtube;IF_rorl5LRQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=IF_rorl5LRQ[/video]

2. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Thank you for posting . Highly interesting would be an understatement .
    It does leave me with a question though . Why no melatonin therapy to turn the clock back if you will as we are obviously not going to put the toothpaste back into the tube ? I can understand that the rest of our bodies that are out of whack will need to be optimised as well but would a melatonin hack not be the most logical ? I know Dr K does not advocate melatonin supplements but I would be interested as to why. Have I missed something that is out there?

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Lahelada.....you do realize this video is embedded in EMF 1 blog post from months ago? If not......you got to read a bit.

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

An excerpt from QB 4: "a sphere within a sphere creates and electrical tension or a difference.............a mitochondria within a cell is also a sphere within a sphere.......surprise corollary. It too resonates in the schumann or ELF band to control energy oscillations along the ECT. The more energy inefficient we are the more reverse flow we get in ECT and we get electron flow that results in backward flow and leakiness on cytochrome one. The flow cause a sharp change in the NAD+ and NADH ratio and results in superoxide formation. How you ask? When we eat food it is broken down to electrons from its substrate foodstuffs. The electron density of said foods are determined by which seasons they normally grow in. For example foods low in electron density grow in summer time because the power of the sun with water in our environment is offset by lower density of electrons in food. This is called energy balance and what leptin is an accountant for in the brain. When foods with lots of fructose or glucose are eaten a lot of NADH is made. When lots of NADH is around and we eat more foods, the electrons begin to access other points to the electron transport chain's CoEnQ10 coupling mechanism. These cytochromes are called electron transporting proteins that work via quantum tunneling mechanisms. Their names are flavoprotein dehydrogenase, mtG3Pdehydrogease, NADPH dehydrogenase for example. By transferring electrons from the food to the cytochrome it chemically reduces the proteins that CoEnQ10 couple to, and this promotes excessive reverse electron flow through complex I, superoxide generation and insulin resistance. This is if the person can not uncouple ECT. To uncouple requires UCP, high T3 levels, and leptin sensitivity. When you are LR, as I mentioned in the Oprah blog post.......you can't uncouple and you instead reverse the flow of electrons on your inner mitochondrial membrane and you develop Metabolic syndrome or diabetes."

I'd suggest you go re read this blog post.....http://www.jackkruse.com/quantum-biology-4-metabolic-syndrome/

Last edited: Jul 26, 2013
  5. nyseides

nyseides New Member

holy. blow my mind. emf's cause reduced pineal melatonin and the cascade of effects from that is catastrophic. how long have "they" known? couple years ago we had a president of our local university wouldn't allow wifi at the school. this is thunder bay ontario middle of nowhere, and now i gotta talk to him. he ran for office. wheels spinning in my brain. um but the telecommunications industry is trillions. way bigger than big tobacco was. and there is no control group of people free from exposure? we got lots of territory in Northwestern ontario got no cell coverage yet.

6. Nyseides!
    Sounds like your president was on the right track!
    I'm north of Toronto, and it is becoming impossible to find a home anywhere without a cell phone tower on your ass :(

7. Hope

Hope Gold

I recently saw a tidbit of a natgeo show on cellphones....and there are now more mobile devices in the uSA than there are people.....

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

and you wonder why the "field" is levee one? Why many people remain stumped their labs continue to suck even when they do all the correct things? The key is doing it right all the time and making sure your current remains electron dense.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

10. MeghanK

MeghanK New Member

OK... I have to still watch the video... but since cell phone towers and EMFS seem to be unavoidable these days... is there anyway that humans can adapt or have been adapting to the new frequencies?