1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Being tall no bueno?

Discussion in 'Ask Jack' started by Arborescence, Aug 5, 2015.

1. Jack, I remember that you mentioned somewhere that being tall was not very good for some aspect of health but I don't remember why? I've read that homo sapiens where taller.
    I'm asking because I am 6'5 or maybe more. Seems that tall people have more cardiac issues.
    Is it because we need more ATP? Or because the clock in our SCN has to run faster (I don't understand what it implies on our biochemistry)?

Thank you :).

2. Shijin13

Shijin13 Guest

Deals with the SCN... just like GPS having to run faster to keep correct time. All of this is highlighed in the Ubiquinaiton series

LBK and Arborescence like this.
  3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Ubiquitination 1.

Arborescence likes this.