1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Being LS and Recovery Time/Sweating?

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by edance83@yahoo.com, Mar 27, 2012.

1. edance83@yahoo.com

edance83@yahoo.com New Member

Hey guys. So, I'm trying to decide if I can move onto the post leptin diet part and one of the things to look at is recovery time.

Here's my question. What do you guys think constitutes as "better recovery time" from exercise?

Here's my before.. If I'm out of shape and haven't exercised in months or years and I do heavy lifting or a hard bodyrock workout (basically overtrain) I will be sore 3-4 days. If I have been working out even like once a wk and I do the same then I would be sore for 1-2 days. I think that being sore for at least a day is normal as your muscles are recovering and rebuilding.

So, any of you who are LS what is your experience like in recovery time? What do you think "proves" you are LS?

Also, the part about sweating. Dr. Kruse lists " You will notice a change in your sweating pattern."

What kind of change? What is good sweating vs bad sweating?

Thanks for your help guys. Btw I'm a 28 yr old female if that matters in all of this.