1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Being a pilot and being optimal? Advice please.

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by Antonis, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Antonis

Antonis New Member

Hi everyone, I hope you can help me or give me some guidance.

Ever since I was a little boy all I've ever wanted was to be a pilot and now I'm at the point where i can start my training. But I also just recently found Jack Kruse and this blog and am following the protocols he laid out for optimal living. But I am at a conflict. It has been my lifelong dream to be a pilot and I've been saving up my money for the training for the past few years. I committed to start the training this year (before I came across this lifechanging blog) and am at a point where I can start any day now if I wish to do so. My question is it possible to achieve my dream of being a pilot and yet live a close to optimal life?
    If I can be a commercial pilot only flying daylight hours would that be completely detrimental? If not that then even just a small private plane pilot flying shorter hours at lower altidudes? Or do I have to give up my dream?
    I look forward to hearing your advice and suggestions.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Please search my linkedin blog on pilots. We did a little hack that will open your eyes.
    Put my name , linkedin, and pilot in a google box you should find it.
    Antonis likes this.
  3. Antonis

Antonis New Member

Thanks for your reply sir, I appreciate it. I have already seen your post there and Commented it aswell.
    How about those people who are pilots and they are still ok or those who got retirement? Is it more dangerous in nowadays you mean with more emf and radiation? Or it has been always like this?
  4. brent-next

brent-next Gold

I'm an aeronautical engineer. I love airplanes, helicopters and flying and I am a private pilot.

I don't every plan to fly my own airplanes again.

The commercial pilots who are now retiring apparently healthy after long careers, didn't have nearly the non-native EMF exposure as pilots starting their training today will. Today every flight you make puts you over millions of antennas. Today the aluminum tube that you work in has wi-fi in it.

You decide.
    seanb4, Antonis, drezy and 2 others like this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^that
    Antonis likes this.
  6. Antonis

Antonis New Member

Hey there! Thank you very much for your advice. Even if it is my dream, I will pause it for now. That's the reason that keeps me back. I will save my money or i will invest some of them somewhere else.
    I appreciate it!
    seanb4 likes this.
  7. Antonis

Antonis New Member

That's the reason. Ofcourse I understand this and I'd rather have my health instead of being sick.
    At the moment, I won't do my training unless something will change or reduce the EMFs. Well, I am not sure if it will ever happen this but let's just be realistic.
    I will try to invest some money to make a small business to bring me some income or I will keep being a Lifeguard doing my biohacks by investing some money on helpful devices and being memeber of yours.
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2017
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nothing is more expensive than being ill in my opinion. Getting well can enrich us in many ways we do not realize.
    Antonis and Scompy like this.
  9. Scompy

Scompy Gold

That door at the front of the plane could help pilots back-block the RF/Microwave generation if it were built with the right materials. Curious where they are putting the routers to know where NOT to sit.
    Antonis likes this.