1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Being a doctor is being a teacher.

Discussion in 'Educating Doctors' started by Jack Kruse, Nov 17, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Almost a year ago at the end of December during my member event in Mexico I met a 17 year old on the beach. He did not have enough money to stay in the resort that the event we were having was ongoing but this did not stop Matt from coming. He asked his parent for plane fare and he stayed in an Air BNB for less than 20 bucks a day. He thought he had little chance of meeting me, but he came anyway. He had no way of knowing I got into a fight with my wife about coming to Mexico early because I needed the sun before the event began because of my trauma call situation last year. I was on the beach laying there and up walks Matt and Brian two teenagers from Philly. He told me why he came. He wanted to know what to do with his life. Over the next two weeks Matt got a mitochondriac education from me and my tribe. In that last year Matt started a blue blocking glasses company and a coaching business. He went to Europe to teach them about what he learned from us last December. For those of you who think just meeting someone new and sharing your wisdom with them cannot change the world in some way. In 5 weeks we are doing our member event again. This year Matt is coming back with a new perspective. Last year he asked me WHY. I told him. He took my idea and he executed it. Ideation without execution leads to deletion of every good idea. Matt did not let the idea die on the vine. Look at him now 11 months later. What is my take home here??? One of the wise functional medicine docs recently said this: "There are two possibilities when we encounter others.
    We either judge them or we nudge them.
    Which one do you do?
    Do you see a greater potential in others and a capability to nudge people to whole new level?
    Or
    Do you immediately notice their inadequacies and incapabilities and pass judgment?
    Everyone is on their own journey, whether we nudge or judge them is a reflection of where we are on our own journey.
    You have gifts and experiences that can unlock talents and "hidden levels" that only exist through your collaborative efforts with others.
    Not only do people come into your life for a reason, you've entered their life for a reason...hopefully it's to nudge them and not to judge them." Go out and share your ideas........because you might light up the right people who can truly change the world in the future.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Behind me is infinite power, before me is endless possibility, around me is boundless opportunity.......Matt embodies this.

3. MITpowered26

MITpowered26 New Member

Matt... what a force.