1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bee venom therapy

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by Teddyjones, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

Just saw Janz posted this on the other thread

I’m a very keen beekeper

love the sound of this

Attached Files:

JanSz likes this.
  2. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

USING THE BEE VENOM TO TREAT COVID 19

Treatment Type: Apitherapy
    Treatment Duration: 6 Days
    When: Since the 1st symptom of COVID 19 shown like respiratory problem etc… If the COVID 19 Blood
    test will take time to get result etc…; get the patient sting by a Honey Bee in the meanwhile (Normally
    only 2% of the Polpulation who are allergy to Bee Sting, buy the 1st sting even the patient is allergy, no
    issue.)
    If COVID 19 Blood Test Positive:
    Day 1: Get 2 Stings
    Day 2: Get 3 Stings
    Day 3: Get 3 Stings
    Day 4: Get 5 Stings
    Day 5: Get 5 stings
    Day 6: Get 5 Stings
    Day 7: Get Blood Test – Result: COVID 19 BLOOD Test NEGATIVE

If any Issue, WhatsApp me on 52506568 (Mauritius Country Code: 230)

As you can read on that page bee venom is a promising candidate for further investigation as it have
    shown a potent antiviral effect on several viruses, including influenza virus. It would be interested to see
    a study in vivo, with Covid-19 patients having bee venom therapy administrated.

Miscellaneous
    #
    1.) If I have bee venom in my body, and covid 19 hit me? |What will happen to me?
    Depending on the dosage and the concentration in the body, the virus might get destructed by the bee
    venom.

2.) For how long does the bee venom remain in my body once injected?
    Again depending on dosage and other factors, but likely it's gradually flushed out within a few hours.

3.) If within the incubation period since I have been hit with the covid 19, I get into contact to another
    person who does not have bee venom in his body, what will happen to him?
    That person might get contaminated by the virus if you have high enough levels of it and spread it to
    that person.
    If the bee venom have neutralized the virus to low enough levels you will not be able to spread it.

4.) If someone has got his blood tested and covid 19 is positive. The person is well and in good
    condition, How can I treat him with the Bee Venom?
    An apitherapy kit would be the easiest method. See our web shop for more information.
    I must inform you that this form of treatment is untested.
    The study looks very promising, but as you understand we can not give any guarantees that it will work.
    Also read our full disclaimer here: https://www.beevenompowder.com/disclaimer.html

Helio Silva and JanSz like this.
  3. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Teddyjones likes this.
  4. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

Teddy, do you know about the possible uses of venom (or I'd be interested in what you know about uses of the other substances) in dead bees that have been ground into powder and made into an alcohol tincture? What the differences might be between a bee sting and ingesting a tincture of the powdered whole bees? I read that the dead bees are sometimes used as medicine in Russia, usually as a tincture. They're called subpestilence or podmore.

Teddyjones likes this.
  5. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

yes it’s a fascinating business

there are advantages to both, but it’s the alive bee stinging therapy that I have heard most god things about

friends from South America have reported this being done for generations to stimulate the immune response and almost miraculous results healing and helping all kinds of things

6. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

I'm interested in stories about it; are there books or websites you'd recommend? I started to search online for "bee venom therapy" and "apitherapy" but didn't get far into it yet.
    I heard once that since a bee dies after it stings, they won't sting unless they feel threatened, so ever since learning that I've let bees land on and walk around on me and it's friendly.
    Not anymore. ... Maybe. I like bees. I feel kinda bad pressuring them to sting me if it'll kill them. I would feel better about a swarm of them stinging me and dying together than trying to make one feel threatened that landed on me by itself between flowers.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020
    Teddyjones likes this.
  7. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

Y
    yes everyone always says it a shame to kill the bees when they are dying out around the world

I am a very experienced bee keeper and all I say is this- at the end of the year all the bees from a colony will die anyway. It’s these that can be used for the therapy

as long as there are eggs laid for the next year it won’t make any difference

8. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

When you say friends in South America have told you about almost miraculous results, have you heard of lasting effects from not many stings? I've read some about it that's described people going to get stings regularly for months or years.

Also, do you know much about eating lots of bee pollen or bread (pollen fermented by the bees)? Athletes have used pollen as a supplement, like a dose of 5-10 capsules, but have you heard of anyone eating it like a food, like say 4-8 oz per day?

And do you know if bee bread is much more digestible for people than the pollen, and so would eating pollen like a food maybe not digest well but bee bread would? I found organic pollen from Lithuania for $11/lb (when buying 3 kg) and bee bread from Siberia for $32/lb.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2020
    Teddyjones likes this.
  9. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I've noticed a lot of bees in the low RF spots I do SG in, been wanting to get stung too but haven't been in about 30 years.

10. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

I would like to hear more about this

11. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

Organic Spanish bee pollen, 5 lbs ~$100
    https://glorybee.com/hive-supplements/bee-pollen/organic-spanish-bee-pollen

5 lbs = 90 oz, so enough for 3 oz per day for a month.

___

How to use it to be able to digest it best?

Dissolving it in water for at least a few hours increases the digestibility from ~15% to ~70%.
    \/ \/ \/
    Attachment: Pollen - Production, Nutrition and Health - A Review by Bogdanov 2017
    "Pollen digestion and pharmacodynamics" section
    page 9-10

Bee bread (the pollen the bees ferment in the hive) is more digestible by people than the pollen. I don't know whether pollen in water for a few hours is more digestible than bee bread not in water. Probably the most digestible is bee bread dissolved in water for 3+ hours.
    \/ \/ \/
    Attachment: Value-Added Products from Beekeeping by Krell 1996
    3.12.2 Homemade bee bread from pollen recipe
    (page 111-113)

____

The only two things I've had a Herxheimer reaction from were the first time eating bee pollen and first time drinking a decoction of wild Ganoderma (Reishi related) mushrooms I collected that are the perennial North American species so had been growing several seasons including winters in old growth forest on a mountain.

I bought that 5 lb bucket of pollen from GloryBee so I'm trying drinking about 3 oz in water per day. I wonder whether the research about bee pollen for athletic performance has mostly tested doses of about what you'd get from some capsules in a supplement bottle because of the research being funded by supplement makers or the convenience of telling athletes to use this many of these capsules per day. And then based on the results of testing those doses people would think buying the bee pollen in supplement capsules is not only a convenient way to use it each day but also conveniently happens to be the dose recommended by professionals who've read the research. And those doses make paying $20-30 for a supplement bottle that has maybe a few ounces in it seem not that bad of a price since you're only supposed to use about one bottle a month. And the possibility of telling athletes to use a few ounces or more of the bee pollen a day based on those supplement prices seems absurd because they'd be using a bottle a day and spending several hundred a month just for a supplement.

But the macros for bee pollen (~40% carbs, ~30% protein, ~5% fat) make it seem like eating it in amounts like a food wouldn't be a problem. It's the other things in it from the plant pollen -- plant chemicals, plant hormones etc -- that I think might be what could make eating ounces of it be an overdose of some of those? Or maybe eating, say, less than 4 or 8 ounces of it a day wouldn't be an overdose of any of the other than macros things, and the limit on the dose recommendations is because of a history of research influenced by the cost and so of using it like a supplement instead of a food.

Last edited: Jul 20, 2020
    Teddyjones likes this.
  12. Teddyjones

Teddyjones New Member

Thanks very informative

13. Casey55

Casey55 New Member

This is really great, every time I get stung it gets swolen.

14. Dan2

Dan2 Pedantic schlub

About dissolving bee pollen in water to improve digestibility --
    bee pollen has enough sugars (and I assume bacteria and yeasts) that if the proportion of it and water is about right it'll ferment. I've been adding about two tablespoons to 750 ml of spring water, mixing it sometimes, waiting a few days with it being at 70-80 degrees F (and letting out the carbonation), and it makes a little bit tangy very low-alcohol drink that's probably more digestible because of the bit of fermentation than just letting the pollen dissolve for a few hours.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020