1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

becoming me again

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by kovita, Feb 20, 2014.

1. kovita

kovita Gold

I have been playing with both - carbs and protein. I have rather low protein roof comparing to many people, i always had. I have no CBS mutation but my issue is very slow COMT . For me the particular recipe is rather low moderate protein (I do listen to my craves and sometimes I woke up to no protein craves day), some carbs (I easily go almost 0 carbs but moving to 50+ better 75g makes a difference), get the methylation moving (that was very costy for me) and fix progesterone (this is where ketosis and CT this whoe winter kicked my ass big time). It all makes pretty much sense when you look at synthesis of serotonin and melatonin.

Lahelada likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

MTHFR gene mutations are best handled by flooding their gene products with electrons in our plasma. Why? When the plasma is reduced by electrons and not oxidized by them missing what happens to those of us with MTHFR SNP's? Electrons make MTHFR gene products more hydrophilic and more thermodynamically favorable. When this occurs more energy is provided for the mitochondria. When electrons are missing these proteins become more hydrophobic and less thermodynamically favorable and your mitochondria suffer. Remember all proteins are surrounded by water inside a cell. The key point most people miss about SNP's is not they are bad........but why they can be bad. If you have an oxidized plasma this is when a SNP can give you fits. If you know what a SNP really means from a quantum standpoint you can avoid a lot of bad advice out there. This belief that SNP's are a death sentence is sponsored by a few influential folks, to your biological peril. Nothing could be further from our current reality. We must stop cherry picking what is real and what is virtual by understanding how protein undergo compliant design by the addition and subtraction of electrons. You might begin to ask your practitioners is all the things you ask me to do change the environment of my cells to provide more electrons or not. SNP's are most affected by modern technology. It acts to dehydrate cells and lower electrons inside a cell. IT is not something our epigenome is ready for. This is what people should be talking about. The most useful piece of learning for the betterment of your life is to unlearn what is untrue.

Scompy, rlee314, Penny and 5 others like this.
  3. kovita

kovita Gold

it has been few weeks since my last post to my journal. I have spent these weeks in countryside, that should do a good excuse :) I have to apologize for my avatar, no matter what i upload it always shows turned over, a sign, maybe ;-)?
    I am doing good and feeling good, I am starting to remeber how it feels to feel good and live without pains. I love it and cherish it like never before. To tell the truth, not every day is a fiesta, but in overall the score is approaching 50:50. It seems like good direction to me. I have regained much more than just physical feelings about my body. My mental clarity is improving steadily, this is as well abig step back to my life. Most of the nights I sleep through the night and wake up at 6:30. This seems to be improved much more faster ever since I started no protein days something like twice a week. The surge of energy I wake up with after a no protein day is notable, i have cleaned our house thoroughly twice already before the family woke up. Unbelievable, I hate cleaning! The last blood check looks good as well. The kidneys are good, I am well hydrated (the ration was 7!), good hormones, ever improving fat panel, homocysteine decreasing, higher WBC, good vit D, good DHEAs, improved thyroid markers, CRP lower than 0.01. Magnesium deficit is correcting, but still below normal. The only big mystery is MCV, still moving up despite of good b12 and folate levels. The same time my vit.d status is really improving. I have to make some theories about the mysterious MCV and if you have any opinion, it is mostly welcome. If it was b12 not enetering the cells, than the declining homocystein is surprising. Could magnesium be the culprit? Could the cells just swell because insufficient levels of magnesium are affecting the control of the water transport across the membrane? Is it pure quantum of my remaining poor redox? Is it an effect of chronic mutiple infection by intracellular organisms?

At this very moment I really care more about how do I feel than the numbers on the laboratory report. This is something i have learned on this site as well. I continue with intravenous oxygen therapy and cannot express how big positive impact this is having on my overall situation.

I like this forum and I thank to whateverhesledmetolandonJKblogthefirstday every day for bringing to my life clear understanding that I can do a lot with a few and anyone else can. Have a good day everyone!

Jude, fitness@home and Clayton like this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

IV o2 therapy increases your plasma's paramagnetism. Its effect is in Tensegrity 4

5. kovita

kovita Gold

other thing I wanted to write here and share here are my feelings and thoughts about what I have witnessed during this summer spent in the czech countryside. I love the little piece of land surrounding the place I grew up and i love it's people and it breaks me to see these very people walking around like zombies. Every trip to the nearby small town made me frustrated because I have been meeting only shadows of human beings radiating despair, anger and resignation. It hits me at the very core of my emotional self and I would do anything to help them to fight for themselfes, their health, lives and happiness. I have been asked numerous times the same question "what should I do? I do everything I can, I eat healthfoods and take the medicines my doctor prescribes". I realized I cannot help them to cure their lives but maybe i can help them to access the information and knowledge they need to find their individual cures. I am just an average person. I was lucky enough to learn some languages and to use them to gather the knowledge i need to pursue my dreams and take the faith in my own firm hands. Most of the people have limited access to knowledge the reasons being language barrier, laziness, comfort, false beliefs and many others. I have taken advantage of my improving mental clarity and started to gather material for my own blog in czech language where I intent to share what i have learned from people like Jack or Dave Asprey, all this moved to the understandable level and reasonable amount of simplicity to reach people i have been meeting in the streets of my village. Myself being just a mediator, a mean of transport of some important concepts created by others. i am a dreamer, i know. Eventually even if no one ever reads my blog I will feel I have done my own small "something" to support the others in creation of their own better lives. Most of the concepts i hVe doscovered through JK blog are fascinating mainly because if its simplicity and availability to all. Nature, sun, water, thoughts are for free.

6. kovita

kovita Gold

thanks, Jack. I am experiencing some delays in my JK reading schedule due to the summer technology free break. I will jump straight to the Tensegrity 4.

Clayton likes this.
  7. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Kovita that sounds wonderful, a blog in Czech to give others access to Jack's science. Awesome!

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Kovita you might be interested in listening to the podcast I just did with Ines in Bulgaria too.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

rlee314 likes this.
  10. kovita

kovita Gold

thanks for alert.

11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Kovita .. ... So nice to hear from you. That is so great that you are hands on with your community and making a difference.

How is your family?

12. kovita

kovita Gold

thanks for stopping by, Caroline! My family is doing welĺ the summer in the countryside was great for all of us. I think this is the least I can do to support the place I come from. I observe how easily do now people loose their roots. I have red lately wonderfull book by Bryson named At Home and some Steinbeck's classics I always enjoy to read once again. It is shocking how different was the life just a century or two ago and how few do we know about people of these passed times. I observe we mostly look into the future and rarely to the past and we trust more to what is coming than to what led us where we are. I identified in these books a lot of pieces of JK wisdom. I wish people would use more common sense. My major objection is to seed the ideas and make the people think, whether the responses to their questions have not been around them from the very beginning. I come from quite poor region around a lake which serves as a reservoir of drinking water for the capital. This helps inmensly to preserve the nature and character of the land due to the many restrictions but the same time it is keeping the region short of job opportunities. One of the main challenges for the people is money as they have been told money is the staircase to heaven. I hope to challenge a bit this way of living and make a proposition of a different happiness concept, which from my humble point of view is cultivation of health and relation with nature and local community. I am inspired as well by one of my parents neighbour, a guy of my age whom i grew up with. He managed to convert the dying village where no one ever met any neighbour to living community producing unbeliavable energy just from pure act of regular socializing in a judgment free environment. Guess what the youngs who left for the city are coming back to the village.

13. Andrea

Andrea What is NOT on the menu?

Hi there!
    How wonderful that you have managed to do all that and that you're feeling better!

Unless the homocysteine is being flushed down the CBS drain...?

14. kovita

kovita Gold

Thanks for the hint. Could you elaborate a bit more this idea for me, please? As of Genetics my CBS genes have no problematic alleles.

15. Inger

Inger Silver

This is amazing, Kovita.................

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

What a wonderful story about that village ....and you will inspire many. I love your words.

17. kovita

kovita Gold

I am sending salty french atlantic greetings from the pines behind the dunes and the beach. We have decided during the Friday lunch we want to be here again. so we took the kids and the swimming suits the same evening and drove all the way here. It is as fantatastic as always, yet many people still do not know anything about the beauty of this place - French Les Landes coast. My campi image.jpg ng breakfast this morning.

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are a powerhouse Kovita! you will inspire so many...

Are you keeping a journal everyday? I mean a personal journal of all your thoughts and reactions and observations?
    All the little things in your life that add up to a large and fulfilling life... in spite of all the curves in the road.

Rock on Kovita .... do your thing - and take no prisoners! :D

19. kovita

kovita Gold

so our umplanned holiday continues just wonderfull. It is september, my surfing husband calls september "the month of living seas". anytime you reach the same spot on the beach the beach looks completely different. sometimes there are few lakes formed during the low seas, sometimes just one, sometimes the sea retracts 50 meters more and the waves are unique and different all the time. This coast is absolutely amazing. I love the sunset baths we take we the kids naked and staying on the beach till the night comes, I have not put anyhting else than underwear on my kids since we came. despite of sunny and warm weather, we need no sunscrean this time and we all look like chocolate already. In this sense I see massive change being blonde, green eyed and fair skinned comparing to last year, I have not sunburnt any single time and used very little sunscrean. My vit.d levels went from twenties this March to 85 this August. A little surprise catched me this morning, there were two lines on the pregnancy test. Very unplanned and virtually impossible considering how much we were separated with my husband due to his work in the last month. I am confused and affraid of all the epigenetic burden I could give to this new life. i have seen big improvements during the last few months, I have very few joint pains, no muscle pains anymore, no paresthesias, blood test looked good, my diet was excellent consistently for a year, but the Th1 shift and chronic intracellular infection is very significant. I am just not sure at this point of time, what to do. I have to think about all people i know who are desperate for having kids and cannot make it happen. The good thing is that a woman has a choice nowadays, so I have decided to take time to decide and evaluate the significance of epigenetic risks and the tools I have to go against them. Right now I wish to be able to see the future, so I could decide easily. It is co plicated to find anyone to help me with the decisison, since my real life friends are ignorants in this sense and i know no woman who had a child in a similar situation.

20. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Oh wow!!! Kovita wow!
    But you know to eat tons of seafood, good water, sunshine...
    I understand your concerns.