1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

becoming me again

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by kovita, Feb 20, 2014.

1. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

When you loose the perhaps biggest way for modern human to collect energy, eating, you must go back to the times when there were a minimum of foods. I think you must find the source of energy from another place and modern world is not the provider.

To be able to shine again, put your other sources on top of your list, do it to the extreme.

Get out, get away, get to a place where perhaps you alone can slowly rebuilt and remember... Your target should be the elements.

Just how i do as soon i feel the slightest shift inside of me, it has a price on the social aspect of modern life but what you gain is far more superior, it is SUBLIME.

caroline and kovita like this.
  2. kovita

kovita Gold

thanks, Ana! that is just how I feel. It would be much easier if I did not have a busy husband and two small children. But what I would be without them?! These are very good thougts and I plan to do as much of this as I would be able, the good weather is coming.

caroline likes this.
  3. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

This discussion i had with someone i once had a small story with many years ago...

She is ill, on the brink of breaking down, her husband the same... Working it out with help from pros but nothing happens...

My point is that what are the children IF their mom is not there, not just physical but mental also. I tried to make her understand that putting a lid on the problems will never solve it, she must become what she is meant to be, he must also do his journey, even if there will be tears and pain... But, if emotion is not there, good or bad, what is that? A state of entropy maximum, a state where those lifts can not be done... When you like she is starting to get energy back into the system you will feel more in sync no matter what.

Please do not wait for good weather, you need the bad as much... Sun is nice but rain and cold winds to great things to us by automatic functions, we have done it tons of times before in our short history in the universe.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
  4. kovita

kovita Gold

I definitely want to be the mom I dreamt about since my childhood! I would do anything for my two lovely naughty creatures. This is my biggest motivation. I love them and I know they love me, no matther what. Greetings and hugs to Sweden!

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Kovita .. How are you? I did listen to Jeremy andDr. K. Again. Jeremy uses different systems because of his disease and he needs seasonal carbs..

kovita likes this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Happy Easter Kovita ...... how are you? xo

7. kovita

kovita Gold

good european morning to everyone! It is beautifull sunny monrong here in Vienna and I wanted to share with you what i have been up to lately! I hope you all are doing great and the sun is with you as it is with me this morning! I have spent last two weeks completely disconnected. i had a lot to think and a lot to swallow and a lot to make up. I spent wonderfull week in my parents house. The tiny village on the lake shore where they live is and always will be my best place in the world! The weather was great and we made a campfire every evening. My kids just loved it! They even slept with me in the tent. after this we went for a week to Hungarian countryside. We were staying in this wonderfull charming little castle in the middle of nowhere and ther was this magnificient outdoor pool (just for us since no one else used it) Where the birds sang as myself and my kids were enjoying sunrise swim. It did me very good service and I overcame my existentional crisis and fears. I have opted for full trust in myself and I have decided I trust myself more than to any conventional or unconventional wisdom. I did a great progress in visualization and discovered it works for me more than any supplement or diet. I am hapoy I embarked on this way and found so many great ideas and thoughts in JK blog, comments below them and in this forum! Last time I wrote I was very upset and felt like the whole world is falling on my head and shoulders, it proved to be valuable part of my journey as it served as a point where I finally turned to full personalization of all the good stuff I learned here. Thanks to all of you for your support and kind words. There is nothing so powerfull like compassion and love. I have some good news. The second partof my blood work put some further light in the darkness. The Th1 shift is not aggressively oriented in autoimmune direction but it is targeted on to lyme. The second set of fine tuning immunotests is good and it all points to the intracellular infection. My LTT lyme test went from borderline 2 last april to 17 and CD 57 count is high! My body fights! I have decided I will keep clear of antibiotics, I tried this last year and it was not good. We started to work on hormones, methylation, sleep and oxygen therapy. I fully trust my body will be the best antibiotics as soon as I start to sleep and methylating well. We as well started to search for a new home, we will move to the countryside. I hope this could be realized before the winter.
    The hardest nut is now serotonin. I was thinking it over and over and putting the gradual loss of sledp into the context of the life I was leading. I found tight relation in my life between loss of sleep and loss of happiness. Of course serotonin is a hapiness hormon after all, I think I got lost in the small pieces of my puzzel and forgot the picture I was putting together. I think if loss of serotonin means loss of happiness, why promoting happiness would not promote serotonin levels? Our thoughts are translated into our bodily biochemistry, so would not being happy make your biochemistry happy :) This is my current N=1, to laugh, to love and to enjoy!

8. Nick

Nick Gold

Great to see your email this morning Kovita. Sounds like you have a challenge ahead of you to get your health tracking in the right direction but looks like you are starting to put the pieces together and come up with a plan. The places you are staying at sound amazing, and makes Brisbane seem very boring!!!

I think that it is easy to get so close to the details that it can sometimes be easy to forget the big bits of the puzzle. I have done this a coupe of times myself.

Make sure you get the basics right. Blue blocker glasses at night, go to bed early, wake up early, big breakfast at start of day, last meal 4 hours before bed, no snacking, kill as many sources of EMF as possible, ground as much as possible, get as much sun as you can, CT as much as practical and keep up the fresh water. A Magnetico is great if you can afford it.

Once this is locked in then it is a great time to go into the details that live under this level, supplements, testing and all the set of the tricks the jack and many other can help you with.

Apologies if I am telling you stuff you already know but I find it to be useful to go through this checklist and make sure the big picture is lining up correctly.

Best of luck with your journey,

Nick

kovita likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Dr. K. has always said that a thought can change our DNA .....

you are figuring out the big picture for yourself - what is important for you .... great job!

non native EMF is huge for you .... for all of us....

Your intuition is working ..... and you seem to instinctively know what to do......

10. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Hi Kovita…great update and best of luck to you….the contact info. I sent you will be very supportive for your new plan…happy serotonin days ahead!

11. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

:D Wonderful news Kovita! Good luck with the house hunting.

12. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

This sounds just wonderful, Kovita!

13. Tanya

Tanya Gold

Hi Kovita! Looks like you are solving your puzzle - piece by piece. You are so right that is so much more than supplement or a diet or even the environment hazards that we are all facing these days. For me, it is just as important to get my body, my mind and my soul together. May you always continue making your progress!

14. Albert83BCN

Albert83BCN New Member

That's the attitude, you rock! :D

15. Inger

Inger Silver

^^^^ this

You have the heart of a Lion Kovita
    :love:

16. kovita

kovita Gold

so I kept the promise made to myself and I am enjoying my life to the max! We had a grat family reunion the last weekend including my stepsister from Seattle with her new husband. We had soooo much fun and I feel wonderfull. The IV oxygen therapy I started feels intersting and matcha tea made bulletproof coffee style makes wonders for my COMT status and I tolerate much better methyl groups. I am hanging some shots from the weekend for fun.

here comes my dear grandmother and my stepbrother in the middle of the Saturday night fever

image.jpg

here comes my mother and my stepsister's husband

image.jpg

this is myself and my grandmother in between the rock and roll. image.jpg

Remo, Lahelada, Jude and 3 others like this.
  17. Albert83BCN

Albert83BCN New Member

Living proof that a thought can change your gene expression :D

caroline and fitness@home like this.
  18. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

What fun! Hanging out with family is the best time.

Nice to see you smiling so broadly :)

19. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Wow, Kovita, perhaps we should add some costumes to this year's reunion! Looks like you all had a blast.

kovita likes this.
  20. Inger

Inger Silver

Very nice pics - you look so happy :) :) :) and funny family, seems like the right place for you to be :)

darn city! So glad you escaped it!!!!!!