1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

becoming me again

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by kovita, Feb 20, 2014.

1. kovita

kovita Silver

after a while I am recovering my journal. I am sooo busy there is not time for anything apart of the kids at all. It will be now about 4 months on Magnetico. I think it truly kicked my ass. First neck and back pains, than mystery rashes than other pains etc. I hope it is wall worth suffering. What I noticed is a drop in FBG, it was rather fast and it happened in the last few weeks. Despite of my rather low carb intake I have seen lately some truly surprising numbers in the morning such as 75. I basically seem to be moving from mid nineties to low eighties or even lower. The day time average is about between 95-108. I have not supplemented any iron while breastfeeding despite of the fact my diet is rather very low in iron, my haemoglobin is 12,5. I think it is a good news. Loren is a great son, very social, happy nature and he is now walking with support and can gesticulate as good as he would be talking and repeats words (or rather melody sounds, but you can understand the word). he will be 9 months in two days. He is tall and strong, eats great and loves sardines ;-) He never ate any pures, hates it, but he is remarkably good in masticating imposiible things considering he has 4 teeth as of now. Drinks from glas and loves his likely boobies. I hope and pray every day he will continue growing into healthy boy and I will do so too. He is in the sea everyday, loves the waves, does not care the temperature of the water and without a sound lets the waves splashing over his head. So do I. I hope everyone who is reading this will send us a positive vibe and thought! Hugs.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Much love and healing, positive vibes to you and your family Kovita. xo

Pictures?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

VB it may not be the mattress.........you have baby and that baby stole from you things that allow you to control timing in your body. The control of mitochondria DNA and DHA assimilation is eicansanoids that come from melatonin control........use the sun to refill your stores. Your body was worn out by the birth and it is your third time..........before you were pregnant you had issues and the pregnancy went well because you did what you had too........now you need to refocus and rebuild what you gave your kids.

Brent Patrick and nikita like this.
  4. kovita

kovita Silver

I am trying every day, Jack. Nutrition wise I do my best and from all other perspectives it could be better, time is an issue. But I live outdoors and sleep deeply and soundly when I am allowed, but some stress I hardly to be avoided with my slow COMT attitudes. I think this is where I have most reserves, the mental management.

5. kovita

kovita Silver

yeah, I am still alive! very busy lately with being homeless again with 3 kids and trying to build up some new life somewhere (for now no idea where). Lorentzo turned one and he is as great as you can expect from your child.

I gave a lot of blood last week to see where I am. There are many new members now and I have been scarsely active the last year. A short summary here - chornic lyme for a number of years, changed my life after discovering this blog and forum in mid 2013, had third child (unplanned) in 5.2015. I was gradually feeling better the last year, despite of the postpartum hit and breastfeeding which I continue and will as long as the child will wish.

So..I have seen only a teaser so far, but my HRV is much better than any time before, active nervus vagus and all other parametres are very good. I sleep like a baby and my intracellular ATP is 4.78 (where anything higher than 2 is ok, was below 1 before), TNF alfa is 5 (was over 10 before), hsCRP 0.35. Most importantly I started to feel like a normal person lately. I get normal people's diseases (sore throat with kids, occasional herpes...that is all new, since the chronic lyme I was never acutely sick but always felt shit with a lot of pains). The pains now come only with acute disease or abrupt weather change. I like to think in a few years time I have a chance to even do better? What do you think?

Hope, nicld, Inger and 3 others like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

So great to see your post Kovita!

You have so much to fill us in on......

How is the magnetico for you now? How has your location been? It seems you all have thrived there???

we definitely need some pictures!!!!!

7. Inger

Inger Silver

I think it is so awesome!!!!! :) :) wow.. :) normal peoples disease sounds funny ;)
    I think it will just get better and better :) :) because you now know how important environment is and live according to it :) :)

8. kovita

kovita Silver

I think it was good for me...the sun, sea and I did max avoiding the bad parts. Frankly I cannot say how much did the magnetico for me. It feels subjectively as a big push, I suffered for a while with back pains etc. and stopped sleeping on it just a month ago as it is now travelling to Europe with all our furniture. I was afraid I will stop sleeping or something but eventually it feels like a very good break. I may have given to my body time to rest and deal with all the strain the magnetico put on my system, as frankly after a few months on it I feel 1000 kg lighter (hard to explain, I know). So I will definitely sleep on it again.

Pictures will come, give me more time, busybusybusy

Pebbles, caroline and Inger like this.
  9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Nice update.........