1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

becoming me again

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by kovita, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Cpt.Tired

Cpt.Tired New Member

Hang in ther Kovita! All of us go through periods of hopelessness and exhaustion so we feel for you...:(
    Take it easy on yourself, rest up.............then plan you next attack!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

lilly antic and kovita like this.
  2. the night is darkest before dawn!
    you are so strong, passionate and dedicated!!!!
    you will find a way through this tough time, just keep on going. How long do you have to stay in Dubai?
    os mando un beso y abrazo :)

3. kovita

kovita Silver

Lilli, thanks for cheering. I have serious doubts it is just UAE ( we are not in Dubai, but beach location in the NW of UAE). I know it started before we moved here. It was expected, wasn't it? For someone with TH1 shift, the pregnancy is a holiday and the natural TH1 shift after the birth a double hell. I hate this disease so much, but I know how many more people like me are living their personal hells. Sometime I think there must be something karmic, some debts from the my unknown past quantum existence. My number one issue now is the sleep, fragmented, I know if I fix this, I will be much better. It is serotonin metabolism, common disaster in lyme. Just buying magnetico and looking into brainwaves. Not sure there is something more I can use.

4. Oh, boy.... I am so sorry..
    Everyone here is with you.
    In the end everything will be good-and if it's not good, it's not the end yet:thumbsup:
    Let us know how the magnetico works:)

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

we may have a magnetico give away soon........

nicld, lilly antic, cinnamon and 3 others like this.
  6. caroline

caroline Moderator

sending you a big hug Kovita. How is that beautiful little son of yours? and the other two?

Your jackkruse.com family need pics! please.....

xo

7. kovita

kovita Silver

rain! It is a special day when the rainstorm comes upon a desert! We had the most amazing and colorfull thunderstorm here this AM. SOOO beautiful. I took my baby to the wild beach and the sea was rough and the wind blew wild and the desert came to life. Tons of birds everywhere. I actually understood in full the oxygen rule as the rain poured and the temperatures dropped below 20 Celsius the oxygen rise was so obvious and remarkable. And water, everywhere. Everything came to life, the people were happier and alive, the dogs, the birds, the desert foxes living in the rocks on the shore... I live in the death zone, folks. It is water, light, magnetism, oxygen and DHA,

8. kovita

kovita Silver

My 20 gauss superking size magnetico arrived today. What a great service..in 4days all the way from las Vegas to RAK! It is so heavy no one can drag it to our bedroom, have to get a few guys tomorrow morning to help as a first thing. I have had one of the best weeks of the last 4 years health wise, the last week. Isn't is strange or even scandalous< After feeling like a piece of shit for almost 2 months, suddenly a cut and from day to day I feel fantastic. I do not get it at all. If I try to analyse, the shit period is matching the post pregnancy hair fall, which just stopped last week. Let's hope I just experienced the natural th1 shift and navigated through it back to the balance, That wuld be seriously great news. I did some basic blood and it looked surrealy very good, I even started to sleep again. Well the kids were rounding a virus so let's do not talk about sleeping through the night. But I did sleep deeply the time I was allowed and mornings were gentle on me. Loren can crawl now, pull himself to sit and sit reasonably confidently. I have to download the photos from the camera and upload some here. We are on the beach and in the sea all the time, the water is now about 23 degrees and he can stay inside for hours happily. He is as well very persistent in getting his daily salty sand dose, supplementing the breastmilk diet stuffing his mouth with the sand.

9. WereBear

WereBear New Member

So glad you got a bounce!

thisbirdhaswings likes this.
  10. nicld

nicld Gold

So glad to hear you are feeling better. Our daughter used to eat sand by the spoonfuls and I just let her.

11. Great that you feel better!!!! let us know how the magnetic works....

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Sending hugs for all of you xo

13. kovita

kovita Silver

my first night on Magnetico - it definitely 'does' something ;-) Immediately when I laid on bed last night I have felt the weight of my body doubled and it was 'dragged' downwards. It reminded me much the feelings I used to have when I laid to sleep during my athletics profi days after a day full of training. I felt asleep as quickly as always. The night was full of lucid, almost hallucinogenic dreams, very fragmented... I normally do heat up in the night, but this night I was burning (not sweaty heat). Very thirsty. I woke up for getting up sooner than usually. Feeling surprisingly well after a night like this in the morning, but lightly swelled around the eyes and with a sore throat. My baby slept with us tonight, I am still waiting for Dr.Bonlie to give more details so I decide what to do with him (continue cosleeping or put a crib at a distance from the bed). So the baby...slept like a bear, woke up just for one feeding and was in excellent energy and mood in the morning.
    I continue very thirsty. Let's see if with the time I will get what Magnetico is famous for...better sleep.

14. nicld

nicld Gold

I had the same feeling when I first got mine, it will get better.

15. kovita

kovita Silver

after three nights on magnetico I can say, yes, my sleep definitely is improving. A little anecdote....I woke up today with an acute respiratory disease (virus the kids has been rounding during the last 2 weeks). I have not had any acute 'normal people' disease since I got sick with chronic lyme. I have as well herpes which I used to have several times a year for my whole life till I got sick with lyme . Since lyme, no acute diseases or herpes on the lips. And...a wisdom tooth is growing out. just over the last night. Could al this be related to magnetico? Coincidence? ;-)

16. kovita

kovita Silver

for over a fifteen months of the most extraordinary bond. To me the ultimate masterpiece of mammalian evolution - the transformation of one's body into someone else's self. It goes well beyond our scientific knowledge and metaphysics may be a better direction to look for the truth responses. A privilege reserved for females only. Time to let off and seek independence, the steak is waiting ;-)

ja loren.jpg

Pebbles, Gulfgirl, Paul T. and 8 others like this.
  17. endless

endless New Member

Beautiful photo!

18. nikita

nikita New Member

Love the pic.

19. kovita

kovita Silver

so after over a week of sleeping on magnetico, I must say it is a powerfull thing. The best of all, even my sceptical husband came today saying, that he sleeps so much deeper. There are just two issues, it looks like all the mosquitos from the neighbourhood are attracted to it, it is unbelievable. I must get mosquito net asap and the other thing is the fact, I cannot read before bed on my bed now, because I fall asleep with the book in my hand in the middle of the second paragraph. I personally sleep much deeper, that is extra great considering I have to breastfeed during the night, so I cannot not enjoy uninterrupted sleep, but my impression is I would eventually sleep through the night now if I was allowed.

Pebbles, nonchalant, caroline and 3 others like this.
  20. WereBear

WereBear New Member

That sounds amazing! The Magnetico is on my list :)