1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

becoming me again

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by kovita, Feb 20, 2014.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Melanie Procter may tell you why this may not be so good.

2. Hope

Hope Gold

oh that is just wonderful....and what a dream it would be to visit!!!! Swimming every day in natural waters.....a dream come true!!

3. kovita

kovita Silver

well, Jack, I know it is not the best place in the world. I did not have much options than to follow the one who feeds my family. I hope we can find ways how to remain here healthy using what good is available here. Would you find time and will to elaborate yourself a bit more on the topic? It would be great.

b612 and Jude like this.
  4. kovita

kovita Silver

I gave a thought to 'not so good' Jack wrote to this blog lately. I was thinking the light...too much of it, unoptimal spectral profile (too much UV, white and blue). This could interfere with melatonin/serotonin system or just simply too energetic light frequencies? I would bet it ties to light and sleep.

5. kovita

kovita Silver

i am sure it is dust/sand presence in the air. It increases difuse UV and lowers direct UV. The UV profile for me location is pretty similar to NOLA. So the sand will change the things. So far here in the northern emirate the dust load is incomparably low comparing to Dubai for example. Most of the days the visibility goes beyond few kilometres since we can see the Hajar mountains behind the actual city of RAK from the beach. How this changes my epipaelo behavior here is not very clear to me and I need your thoughts....

6. Linz

Linz New Member

Good morning Kovita,

I have a vague recollection of a discussion about lack of Schumann resonance in the middle east. I think it was in one of Jason's old posts.

7. Jude

Jude Gold

Oil deposits underground...... impacts.

fitness@home likes this.
  8. cinnamon

cinnamon Gold

Yes, I vaguely remember something way back where Jack mentioned something about the oil deposits. In my head I think I remember him saying it, so possibly it was a webinar or podcast or one of the community Q&A's? I'm thinking probably a couple of years ago, maybe during optimal reset...

9. kovita

kovita Silver

not so much oil here. Most of the oil deposits are located in the southern emirate of abu dhabi. This is very poor emirate, laid back. Of course the impact on distance is something I have no clue about. the Schumann freq....what about using the SF emiting device, in the night.

10. Jude

Jude Gold

There were lots conversations on SF aways back. iirc,seem to think JK not being so impressed by using it, but the magnetico...that's another story...and maybe more pertinent for your context:)

11. kovita

kovita Silver

Jude, the issue with magnetico are the shipping and taxing costs. Who is no in US pays twice or even three times more but I guess it is time to do it....

12. Jude

Jude Gold

Know all about S & H and p&p to Aussie for my 20G...worth it!

kovita likes this.
  13. kovita

kovita Silver

after a long time finally I could recover my account here and post some updates. It looks like the pregnancy aftermath is after all heavy and frustrating. The last month has been very challenging. Everything goes down the hill and it is very steep and fast ride. I wonder every day how long may my body be able to sustain this. All symptoms, new symptoms, fragmented sleep...I am waling up feeling 90 and it is not funny. I have a feeling that personally I have been doing my best for the last 2 years. I really did it all to my best knowledge and yet, it seems like nothing can stop this diseases from killing me slowly. It often want to cry first thing in the morning imaging the day that is waiting for me, my kids and my husband are not suppose to live this life with me. I am outdoors all the time, rarely use shoes, sea, sun, DHA, trying to control my environment as much as I can. I guess there is just no cure for people like me ravaged by smart intracellular guests. I wish I could put my last 5 cents of hope together and build something bright from it. Maybe it is just temporary.

Cpt.Tired likes this.
  14. Sending a big mom to mom hug <<<<<HUG>>>>>.

15. fitness@home

fitness@home Silver

It sounds like you've cycled back around again. Did it get worse after the last move? or were there changes before that?

Sending you a big hug also. You have my support from far far away.

16. WereBear

WereBear New Member

I understand the feeling, though I have different challenges. However, I wonder if we have something in common in a lack of progesterone?

Post pregnancy and menopause are known for dangerously low levels of this hormone. I had dismissed it from my own toolbox because I thought one had to convince a doctor and use a compounding pharmacy, all moves that I could not afford. And artificial HRT was part of my problem, though it had made me feel better temporarily.

Only two weeks ago I found out I could get bio-identical online as USP progesterone, and it is already doing wonders for sleep, stress handling, energy, aches and pains, and probably many other areas. I am building on previous good work, but I also felt like I had a slope I just could not get up until I started on this hormone regimen.

Inexpensive and readily available by post. I use ProgesterAll from the website of Dr. John Lee.

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Living on Petroleum deposits is one of the worse choices because it blocks magnetic flux. Said it 3 yrs and I mentioned to here and on FB to VB. No bueno no matter how you cut it.

You can lead people to water but you can't make them drink.

18. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Louisiana has extensive oil and gas deposits, as does Texas and Oklahoma, and the Appalachian basin. Florida looks like the best choice, of the Gulf coast.

19. Pebbles

Pebbles Gold

Sorry to hear this! I was just encouraging someone today to follow JK protocol, cos helps lyme symptoms, and talking about you ( of course anonymous).
    Some boat excursion further in the sea and swimming might help (?) - Sea swimming and floating helps me always. Or go further NW of Dubai, there are some coral islands w manatees - its a petroleum free area- at least a bit further from fire source.

20. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

So sorry you are struggling so much Kovita. You have tried so hard, keep going it will improve:):)

Scompy likes this.