1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Beating sugar addiction, ED, CF, much more!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by MamaGrok, Mar 20, 2012.

1. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Wait, now, this is just the summary version! :) The real thing is linked in my signature to a long thread at MDA of the last two years. I think that skipping the nitty gritty details of my food & stuff, but reading just my experiences from Mar 2011 to Nov 2011 helps to put in perspective the similar boats we're coming from and the path that may lead us both forward.

BAB BAB BAB BAB (cheering, not brainwashing, lol!)

2. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

So I have to read the WHOLE thing?

Just kidding...I will this weekend.

BAB! BAB! BAB!

3. MamaGrok

MamaGrok New Member

Alright, I did a bunch of editing and got it down to ... 7 minutes! Sheesh! Back to the cutting board!

4. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

I'm beginning to think all of us struggling with this (PaulaLynn, abetterme, and anyone else I've missed) should all post on one thread.

It's getting hard keeping up with everyone's journal!:rolleyes:

5. indigogirl

indigogirl Silver

I'm up to page 53 in your MDA journal and learning a lot...mostly to have more patience and be kinder to myself!

I like the way you've made a checklist and are really noting the changes in the way you feel.

6. walkers345

walkers345 New Member

MamaGrok! Thank you so much for sharing your story. It is so comforting to know that there is an answer for binge eaters. There are so many similarities in my life. I am 2 weeks into the Reset and have so much hope that my binges will cease. My cravings have definitely decreased. Thanks to your posts, I have cut out dairy and nuts this week, as they are trigger foods for me. I have followed you through many threads and hold out hope that this can work for me too.. Thank you