1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Basal cell carcinoma

Discussion in 'Feedback/Suggestions' started by davestimes, Jun 30, 2020.

1. davestimes

davestimes New Member

Good afternoon all

Hope all you swans are keeping well :)
    Just looking for a little advice on basal cell carcinoma, it is going to be removed on a very close family member hopefully in the next few weeks, but is there anything I can do for them in the meantime?

Topical treatments like CBD oil or other remedies? (no THC as this can't be got in Ireland)
    A certain wavelengh of light to help repair the skin?

Just wanted a swans point of view instead of a google point of view.

I have looked and read a few things on this forum but couldn't find anything specific.

Many thanks
    David

Christina Gagnon likes this.
  2. Penny

Penny New Member

I get rid of any squamous cells on my face with a drop of potassium iodide plue DMSO - you can also add some methylene blue - methylene blue plus potassium iodide will kill a breast cancer cell in vitro... it just peels off your face... works like a charm:) Also, morning sun of course:)

John Schumacher likes this.
  3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Morning sun and UV sun during the day avoiding an hour around solar noon and RF over 50 µw.

4. Penny

Penny New Member

I don't avoid the sun - at all - I don't care what time of day it is, I am outside for over 8 hours - and I don't burn as I have a solar callous - the first patreon post...

John Schumacher likes this.
  5. davestimes

davestimes New Member

Hello

Thanks very much for taking the time to reply, I will do some research!
    Any more suggestions always welcome.

Stay cool!
    Thanks
    David

6. Inger

Inger Silver

Might be worth trying hydrogen peroxide topically too.
    If you google it and skin cancer you will find interesting things.

davestimes likes this.
  7. Penny

Penny New Member

Honestly, after you bathe in the shower while still in the shower, rub epsom salt all over your body - then rub baking soda - then wait awhile and rinse with cold water - it won't feel as cold and baking soda seems to be amazing for any facial anomaly - remember the doctor who injected baking soda into cancerous cells and cured the cancer - I think that's the guy whose house they set fire to... well, there ya go, another example of the medical mafia... :) If you take DMSO and use baking soda, it will subcutaneously transport the baking soda *deep* - I think you can use polyethelene glycol too - but why do that? :) good luck:) Get the book "DMSO for doctors" - it's phenomenol - see what happened to a downs syndrome child using DMSO in there - the stuff is amazing - I drink a tsp in the morning and one at night - for cystitis it's phenomenol - it cured a year's worth of cystitis in about a minute...

davestimes and John Schumacher like this.
  8. Christina Gagnon

Christina Gagnon New Member

Hi David,
    I have been fighting basal-cell for years using hydrogen peroxide, and while it does removed them, they will grow back and it’s hard on your skin—but I recently found that using a homemade mask from Moringa Leaf powder works really well. It’s slow, I’ve been using it for a couple of weeks and already see a big difference (and another big advantage over hydrogen peroxide it you can spread this mask over your entire face, reaching all of your skin at once). I decided to do this because I read about a study showing the cancer-fighting power of moringa root and leaf. Moringa oil does not have this same ability to kill cancer cells. I take a regular spoon (not a soup spoon) to scoop out a rounded spoon of the powder and slowly mix in water until it forms a smooth soft paste that easily spreads on your face. I leave it on for about an hour before rinsing it off and I do it every day. The first time I did it my skin showed improvement and then for the next couple of days my skin looked worse. It seemed to bring the red patches forward so they were more visible but I kept doing it and they are now gradually dissolving and flaking off and is overall very soothing to your skin. I can’t give you a final report as to whether they will come back or not, but for now it’s getting the job done. The brand I’m using is made by A Health Leaf because it seemed like the highest quality.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5697473/

Penny likes this.