1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bart's optimal journal

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Bart Keizerwaard, Jun 2, 2021.

1. Bart Keizerwaard

Bart Keizerwaard New Member

My name is Bart Keizerwaard, from the Netherlands, Rotterdam and I'm 20 years old.

I have a fiery passion for health and I love to learn about it. I'm following dr. Kruse his work for about a 1,5 year now and it's time for me to understand more of it. I like his way of discribing things, evendo I often don't understand it, I know and can feel that there's a lot more behind the meaning of what he is saying. I want to heal my self and other people by the laws of nature and by science. I find it fascintating how nature works and how we are subjective to it. I'm done with college for a year now. I find the information of Kruse's work way more relevant and I believe I'm ready for the next step, which is my gold member ship. (I'm going all in!!)

More about my health, when I was 6 years old I got diagnosed with childhood rheumatism and hayfever. from my 6th till my 9th I had weird and big spots on my calf. Basically, I've been a lot to the hospital when I was a kid. I believe that this, my family and my open minded mentors were the biggest triggers for my passion. 3 or 4 days in a year my right knee (which was had the rheumatism) swells for a day and my hayfever is still pretty bad during the summer.

I want to do more research about my rheumatism, so if any one can recommend a blog or what so over, I'm open for it.
    I'm learning a lot about my hayfever right now. I'm getting really good help from Your Health Concept (Thomas van Doorn, a mitochindriac and gold member).

I'll be journaling a lot more!

Chantelle and caroline like this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Bart and welcome!

Bart Keizerwaard likes this.
  3. Chantelle

Chantelle Silver

Welcome! There's so much to learn here. Good luck on your journey !

4. Bart Keizerwaard

It is late sprint right now in the Netherlands and the temperatures are rising. And so are my hayfever symptoms. I am a bricklayer, so I’m outside from sunrise till 4 pm, and in the evening for a minimum of 20 minutes in the setting sun. I had really bad symptoms in the morning, but as the day passed they got way less. Maybe it’s because the wind was picking up and blew the pollen away, or it was because the uv was rising. Does anyone have a clue?

I also walked to a park, and when I was walking in I could feel my symptoms rising, but now Im sitting down in the grass and sun and I’m barely feeling a thing. Awesome!

caroline likes this.
  5. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Think inflammation.
    Get a blood test.

homocysteine
    vitamin D

post result of those two tests

6. Way to go mito brother. I think working with your body outside is essential. I think anything that reduces inflammation or increases autoimmune is good for allergies. Welcome!

7. Bart Keizerwaard

Thanks! Already
    I tested it a couple of weeks ago, I’ll post the results monday.

8. Bart Keizerwaard

Today again:
    In the morning sneezing like hell.
    When UV rises, barely no symptoms.
    After lunch there were symptoms, I ate fried shit. So probably to much inflation

9. Bart Keizerwaard

A thought and question:
    Can a fear of a cheating partner be a lack of convidence and attachment with your self?

So you don’t know yourself well enough and you can’t trust yourself, with whatever reason, and by that you can’t trust your partner. Thoughts on this?

10. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

No, I believe its when you really do form that deep bond between you's is when you will have that trust. To help you develop that confidence you express to your partner the level of trustworthiness that you live your life by, then, if they are really the person for you they would commit themselves to being equally trustworthy.

11. Trust yourself first and foremost. And maintain that connection with your inner self. When you feel yourself straying into worrying about what another is or is not doing consider it a flashing yellow light. Slow down. Who am I? What do I want? Who is this person? What do they want? Are we a good fit? When I'm feeling anxious in someone's presence or absence it's usually a sign somethings up for me. More often than not it also means it's not a good fit at the present time.

12. Bart Keizerwaard

Thanks for your replie Richard! How would you express trustworthiness?

13. Bart Keizerwaard

Thanks Christine!

Christine Renner likes this.
  14. Richard Watson

Richard Watson New Member

Well, I suppose that hopefully eventuates when you do express the morals you live your life by, its all about communication.

15. Bart Keizerwaard

Thanks Richard, clear

16. Bart Keizerwaard

Today was an interesting day, my hayfever symptoms didnt go away after the uv rised, it got less but it didnt go. And after my diner (salmon) I had really bad symptoms in my eyes.. after 30 minuten it went away with some reading and red light therapie.

17. Bart Keizerwaard

I got my DNA test back from 23andme, where do I get the raw DNA readed? And what information can I get out of it?

18. Bart Keizerwaard

Attached Files:

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  20. Bart Keizerwaard

Ok, thanks jan! These results were at the beginning of the spring btw.

Richard Watson and JanSz like this.