1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Bad News for people like Dewey Layman.......

Discussion in 'Factor X' started by Jack Kruse, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

3. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

The dinosaur's average adult body mass was around 5,200 kilograms (11,464 pounds), and a growth spurt at sexual maturity could send them to 7,000 kilograms (15,432 pounds).

Christ.

Jack do you think they have an accurate depiction of the nature of the T-Rex? The way it is shown in CGIs and in movies to move, to kill and to make noises? Because they're extrapolating a hell of a lot from just the Bones aren't they.

(8 year old version of myself asking)

4. These "scientific" articles have always been very entertaining to me. The repeated belief system "quoting" previous statements, trying to substantiate the next discovery within the enlightenment of evolutionary presuppositions supporting the entrenched dogma that this is "the scientific method". Please read: "Cosmosapiens" by John Hands

What may we learn from our beloved dinosaurs?
    I could go on and on with evidence, data points, etc. which are not calculated into the "evolutionary scientific method" of probabilities.
    What is important for me is not to disprove this paradigm because you can't disprove a belief system.

My focus is to develop an understanding of what, how & why do Natural processes work in the way they do; and from this knowledge speculate -> what are our human responsibilities and roles, and how are we to be played them out as "intelligent" creatures of Nature.

https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...is-it-wrapped-in-our-human-environment.25380/

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    Sean Waters likes this.
  5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

What has become the T-rex as the environment changed due to the asteroid?

You know T. rex, but are you familiar with B. rex? That would be the Shoebill Stork (Balaeniceps rex). It lives in parts of east-central Africa, where it’s typically found near marshes w/ poorly oxygenated water. Why? It snatches prey, like lungfish, that need to surface for air.

[​IMG]

Sean Waters likes this.