1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Back acne GONE with CT

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Erik, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Erik

Erik New Member

As the title says, i had moderate-to-bad back acne for the last 2 years. A month ago i re started CT submerging almost my full body, and 3 weeks on it, my back acne is gone. Like magic....

Joe Gavin likes this.
  2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

awesome.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

• UV light and peroxide with CT are amazing combo.....

• and acne is a circadian mismatch disease........to blue light. No surprise there.
    • I posted something yesterday on my Dr. FB page about vitamin A.......normally vitamin A, sulfated D3 and DHA in skin work together. I spoke about this linkage in the beginning paragraphs of Brain Gut 5. Blue light destroys that connection and acne results. Remember that D3 is made by UVB light in AM.

• Animation showing how blue light up-regulates vitamin A cycling thus depleting its levels on surfaces like the retina, skin, and gut and expressing itself altered levels in these surfaces as skin conditions,eye, and AI conditions in the gut. http://nutrition.jbpub.com/resources/animations.cfm?id=24...

Joe Gavin likes this.
  4. Erik

Erik New Member

Yes, its super interesting the Vit A topic. I read in forums people curing their rosacea and acne with Vit A supplemenst, (althoug is toxic in high doses). But im doing as much as i can with blue lights. I bought yellow lenses claiming to bolck blue light but i dont trust them, they dont block it all. They are not ambar. So i bought 2 Insect lights( yelllow light bulbs that dont emmit blue light and bugs dont feel attracted to them), and i tried the other day at 6:00 pm (here we go to bed at 11 pm lol, and hace dinner at 9 30 pm) i went to my room and only used that yellow bulb to read, i i when to the bathrooim in total darkness lol. And i slept like super nice. But it is very difficult here, i live ina family hosue so full of different lights, in the kitchen , living room, everyhwere!! its hard to escape blue light

5. Erik

Erik New Member

by peroxyda do you mean adding hydrogen peroxyde to the bathtub while CT??????????? I will do that if it helps