1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Awsome results achieved in 5- 10 months!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Destiny, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Destiny

Destiny New Member

I am posting this for my husband who was a participant in this new lifestyle with me. He was not active participant on the website but got a lot of its info through me.

Started LRx - the end of November 2011

Started CT - twice a day since the mid of February 2012

Starting weight - 229 lbs, 6'2"

Health issues - Crohn's disease, high BP, arthritis pain, elevated blood sugar, frequent sinusitis, allergies - was taking Claritin and Afrin all year round, acne

He also had a brain fog, tired - in his words - I felt like I was slowly dying ......

Results:

Lost 43 lbs - presently at 186 lbs

Crohn's - no problems - might be gone?

Normal BP

Normal blood sugar

Allergies gone - taking nothing

Arthritis - gone

Clear skin

Feeling sharp and healthy

Now, he is going to have all the recommended labs done to see if any additional tweaking is needed.

2. Patty Cakes

Patty Cakes Silver

Congrats t your hubs Destiny! I love reading success stories. Thanks for posting.

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Awesome......and tell him to post here. He could inspire many others!!!! He has a great wife.

4. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Thank you, dr. K.! It is all happening because of you! I am very grateful.

5. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Thank you, Patty!

I forgot to mention another important thing -we have been running around here with orange glasses after the sunset since January!

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks for posting your great story. It is indeed inspiring. You and your husband sound like a great team!!!

7. freesia

freesia Old Member

All that improvement is SO inspiring!

Congrats to the both of you. :)

8. Destiny

Destiny New Member

Thank you, Caroline and Freesia! I also should have mentioned that my hubby ate tons of coconut oil.

9. caroline

caroline Moderator

Please keep us posted on how you both are doing - very inspiring.

10. Thanks for sharing! I love this!

11. Brice

Brice New Member

Congratulation to you and your husband for this great success.
    You should continue a good health and fitness plan to keep maintain this healthy lifestyle.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2013
  12. mbhemming

mbhemming Gold

Inspiring!

I'm 5 months in. I've made some progress. I hope to get fully better like you.

Allin likes this.
  13. Wow! that's amazing! I didn't know that you can heal crons with CT and leptin RX! That's awesome!