1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Awesome first EMF Rx Webinar, and a question about solar tubes

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Hope, Apr 3, 2013.

1. Hope

Hope Gold

So I think the first EMF Webinar this week was awesome. I so appreciate JK and Misty putting all this together. I also have to say...Misty did a great job reading my mind all the way from VA and asked just all the perfect questions. Thanks!!

There is so much to learn and I've known intuitively for years it's bad but never really felt comfortable with the solutions I have found (although of course I did spend some useless money, I am sure) but now I finally feel good and empowered to make some more changes in our environment, AND start working on my DH to be OK and open with moving...at least further out in the country.

Wondered if anyone else heard the part about solar tubes for indoor lighting...did I get it right? I would love to learn more about it....is anyone using them? I would love to have a substitute even for my incandescent lighting if at all possible.

Also loved all Dr K shared last night on the QA.....

Can't wait for more, as in tomorrow.

2. endless

endless New Member

My grandparents had a solar tube in their house years ago...they are pretty cool. It's a great way to light up an area that doesn't have many windows, like a hallway. I think the biggest concern is making sure they are installed well to avoid leaks, just like a skylight. Here's a link to one company....http://www.solatube.com/

Tanya McGowan likes this.
  3. endless

endless New Member

4. kathylu

kathylu Gold

I liked the emf webinar too. Lots of practical info. Did any one else notice that Michael said he drives a 2006 Toyota Prius? That the readings are not bad? Made me feel a little better about my 2006 Toyota Prius...lol.

He also said Hondas have terrible emf readings...that's certainly what I found with our other car, an Acura (made by Honda).

5. Hope

Hope Gold

Kathylu, yes I did hear that but even before all this I felt an electric car is a no no for me....but he must have his reasons. I did come across a website where a guy posted testing a lot of cars. I think he recommended a 20 year old Mercedes as being low EMF.

6. I took copious notes during this webinar :) Really fascinating information. Thank you!
    Does anyone know how to access the "How to Ground Your Computer" video that was referenced in during this discussion? An alligator clip (?) was mentioned...

7. Hope

Hope Gold

Hi Mary Claire, I am waiting for that too.....I am not sure if the video has been posted yet....

8. Hi Hope. Thanks for your reply. I'll wait for the posting, then.

9. endless

endless New Member