1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Avoiding plastic / BPA in Playa del Carmen

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by quantumaroo, May 29, 2021.

1. shah78

shah78 Gold

buying expensive water just pushes the can down the" non quantum excellence" road.......fix the problem and ride on the"" laslo boros hot rod."...isn't that why we all come to the yucatan?

2. shah78

shah78 Gold

also,,what's wrong with wearing my hat and shirt during solar noon from april till september? :)it reduces free radical build up. from uv14..... and it keeps me cooler so i can stay in the sun/water longer....9 hours instead of 5 or 6... why so negative to the water?.....its the greatest asset to the yucatan...more than the sun....yes..MORE THAN THE SUN!..... the ease in which i can fall into a 1-9 hour meditative state is astonishing.....you never really tried it. come back and give it a whirl.. :) ..... and its free.

3. shah78

shah78 Gold

plus we have organic food delivered to our doors here.... meats, oils and greens.......the food of ""mexico" can be/is OUTSTANDING.......simply OUTSTANDING.!!! :).....location, location, location........i moved here on november 2017 and i've hated every wasted day i've spent away from her. :)

4. shah78

shah78 Gold

enjoying our quantum"tussle".....you sound on an upward trend.......i just wanted to put "excessive water drinking "in its quantum brady/non quantum brady"context.

Sean Waters likes this.
  5. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Sounda great Shah. Who are you getting your deliveries from?

Im looking for something just like that

shah78 likes this.
  6. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

If money wasnt an issue i'd be in the water 8 hours per day no problem

shah78 likes this.
  7. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Btw, sean and shah- are either of you doing border runs and living on the 6 month tourist visa?

Thats my plan but i think they are cracking down on it

shah78 likes this.
  8. shah78

shah78 Gold

i never said you have to do 8 hours a day :) .....3 or 4 or 5 would be fine... it's light 14 hours a day....you are working seven daysaweek?12 hour days????? i'm confused.... teaching chinese to speak english pays $15/hr.....i live on $900/mo plus insurance..i would have to work80hrs/month...... less than 3 hours a day..... and i'm paying extra for my backyard.about $150/mo extra.....how much are your expenses? ...... when sean stayed with me in 2018,my expenes were only $700. = 65 hours/mo

Sean Waters likes this.
  9. shah78

shah78 Gold

i am a temporary resident.....i don't have to leave......i barely go to Cancun! :)

Sean Waters and quantumaroo like this.
  10. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

True, but I don't want to just subsist and live paycheck to paycheck

I wanna retire like you someday! :)

But the longer I spend outside ==> more productivity, so it's always a balance

11. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

I was but I'm outta here in 2 weeks and going elsewhere... entertaining the possibility that inside the 10s and 5s Latitudes could be a different ball game for me.

Lloyd... keep doing your thing Quantum Brady!

quantumaroo and shah78 like this.
  12. shah78

shah78 Gold

a cancun co.....
    the uv14 is time sensitive........... winter uv is not strong enough to heal.. you only have a few more months...don't sqander your opportunity.....i feel like i am talking to willy loman in "death of a quantum salesman" ..:)

quantumaroo likes this.
  13. shah78

shah78 Gold

i am playing the role of" quantum biff"...

14. shah78

shah78 Gold

heal in the water in summer,work more in winter.... google: bob dylan....".turn,turn turn"" :) very appropriate on a quantum site....."To everthing there is a season "....except to the computer addicted....then there is no season :(

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  15. shah78

shah78 Gold

kind words.....

16. shah78

shah78 Gold

excellent advice.......one sip at a time.....lots of sloshing around the mouth....too much talking dries out the mouth...drinking becomes a sensual experience....save your sensuality for actual sex!......i pretty much stick to ice cubes....easier to keep consumption order.....i hesitate to use the word" control"....this does not involve any self coersion....it is letting your mitochondria do their optimal "thing".. assuming your mitos are healthy.....which is a big assumption..:)

17. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Thought it was The Byrds.

Sean Waters and shah78 like this.
  18. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Thanks!

Will figure out something soon I hope.
    Many hundreds of resumes sent out and no job yet. This has never happened before.

Could be a "gift" though if I can find viable work/business out of the country.

Really need to get away from where I am living now, get to a more optimal environment and get at least some income for now to make it all happen, and improve from there.

quantumaroo and Sean Waters like this.