1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Avoiding plastic / BPA in Playa del Carmen

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by quantumaroo, May 29, 2021.

1. Chantelle

Chantelle Silver

Hey all you sun bunnies. I'm reading the Playa megathread at the moment. Im dreaming/planning of going to the Yucatan for a month, when I can be sure that I can fly without needing Vax and masks etc. I have read there may be exemptions for masks so I may be ok...
    What is it like in September/October? Still has all that magic going for it?
    @shah78 Did I read that you healed yourself there?
    @quantumaroo - awesome work with the moving and working for yourself with the online business!

2. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Wow, good for you! Congrats for getting that going and for getting down there.

Sean Waters and quantumaroo like this.
  3. Freebird

Freebird New Member

I haven't had any experience with that so I would have no idea how to make it work. Of course one can always learn!

(continued)

quantumaroo likes this.
  4. Freebird

Freebird New Member

I figured how to get a Youtube channel going last fall. Had no clue how to do anything Youtube other than watch a video. Saw lots of fake gurus. Struggled, floundered some, figured it out bit by bit (since I didn't know where to get detailed training) had lots of successes too. Learned a lot.

Still could use some improvement but still got 3.1 million views and 7.3 million watch time hours... then Youtube started demonetizing the kind of videos I made (ambient sounds). Been down the rabbit hole trying to get them to monetize the channel but no luck Yet.

I'd love to salvage something out of it... or move on to more definite money without going the corporate office route.

quantumaroo and John Schumacher like this.
  5. Chantelle

Chantelle Silver

I've joked about moving somewhere, buying an Otter and starting a youtube channel. Have you seen how many views they get?

Sean Waters likes this.
  6. Michael CULLEN

Michael CULLEN New Member

8L Jesus that can not be optimal?

7. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Wherever you are, whatever else you do, try the above first.
    When actually thirsty, drink just one sip, then wait for the next impulse of thirst. Rinse, repeat.
    Good idea to eat oleic acid containing food.

upload_2021-5-31_9-32-28.png

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    shah78, Freebird and John Schumacher like this.
  8. Freebird

Freebird New Member

That could be fun!

Chantelle likes this.
  9. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Just FYI.... contrary to what Lloyd is saying, I haven't needed to sit in water 8 hours a day and I'm healing rapidly. I've been here 18 months and I've reversed nearly everything.

Also contrary to what he is saying, I also really struggled unless I drank 8-10 litres of Water (even up to 12 litres one week) when sunbathing in high UV. After a while, it dropped down to a steady 6 litres. In the last month I've gotten that down to about 4 litres using an Intermitten Fasting protocol of 23/1 window. This implies that our Total Body Water Content, BUN/ Creatinine ratio and overall hydration gradually improve in the Sun, but you might need to start with lots of water (as Jack recommends).

I've also used some Buteyko breathing techniques 4/7/8 to enable my body to take on more UV. I think this lowers Hypoxia and Stress and improves production of Metabolic Water, just like the Water does for Lloyd. The UV this time of year really gets in there and starts pushing out Deuterium from your tissues, this can be stressful if you're blue light toxic (every modern human) and make you feel bad if you are dehydrated.

Sitting in the Water with a Hat on allows you to ground magnificently and Lloyd does this so well, but because he wears a huge hat and a t shirt it doesn't allow you to soak up the UV which is actually what reverses Heteroplasmy via Neuropsin/ Melatonin.... see this blog:

https://jackkruse.com/the-dark-knight/

Lloyd is right about PDC, it sucks really bad btw. There are members in Akumal who I can link you up with who also just moved there and into Bitcoin. Steph Jensen is in Tulum and so am I... I'm going to Costa Rica though soon.

Also - in terms of drinking Water.... I have opted for Santa Maria, which is spring water, the Cristal RO water is terrible and contaminated. I have the contact for that also, they use telegram which is awesome as well as Whatsapp (PM me). I supplement that base water with San Pellegrino (the same supplier delivers for $1 per 505ml bottle in 24 bottle boxes) and Agua De Piedra ($2 per 605ml, supplier doesn't deliver this). Hope that helps.... all other options have seemed pointless to me or too expensive.

Same goes for anyone else reading - you don't have to sit in the water all day to get well. That's Lloyd's N-1..... god bless him. And there is good water here but you need to pay the $.

If anyone needs advice or help on Mexico/ CR please reach out to me for a "second opinion" on how and where you can heal yourself. For every Quantum Brady there is a Quantum Peyton Manning ;)

Last edited: Jun 1, 2021
    shah78 and quantumaroo like this.
  10. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

ADH or Vasopressin is a circadian hormone and responds to on a biorhythm basis to dehydration in the kidneys....

The longer you are here, the better your Redox and Circadian Mechanism improve the more you will retain water.

I pee way, way less than just 3 months ago. I pee'd way less 3 months ago than I did 12 months ago.

Give it all time.. your cognitive function is tied to Vitamin D status. To activate Vit D you need what?.... Water.

Drink away dude

quantumaroo likes this.
  11. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Very interesting. Appreciate this write up Sean.

Even when I drink less water (say 5l) and don't drink anything past 4pm, I still wake up multiple times per night to pee. When I was drinking 8l it was crazy.

I guess my body isnt retaining the water like you said.

I'll grab some Santa maria and give it a try.

They sell it at walmart so Ill get some on my next delivery.

Are you 100% sure the cristal water is contaminated?

12. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Yes, when i drink my cognition improves. This is one of the reasons i kept drinking often

13. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Yes that's because your ADH is still fucked. But it will get better dude I promise. Where are you coming in from? I don't know your n=1 but I know the ADH issue is blue light/ EMF and a lack of UV Light.

Yeah I'm sure, It comes from Cenotes and @John Schumacher left a post on my journal with actual Journal Studies showing how run-off from Agricultures and Waste has got into the aquafer system. Despite the use of Reverse Osmosis they still found traces of cosmetic product chemicals, agri chemicals like Glyphosate and chemicals found in recreational drugs like Cocaine.

https://medcraveonline.com/MOJBB/the-glyphosate-herbicide-in-yucatan-mexico.html

Also - it is totally devoid of minerals so you are white washing your blood of Ions. I don't think it's wise if going in the Sun all day.

Well if you need the contact for the 4 litre x 6 bottles delivered to your door, it is Selene (name of the rep) at Montiel Redier ( +52 984 204 4996 ) ... she also sells San Pellegrino - which is loaded with Minerals and has made a big difference to me.... I dropped all supplements and spend $100 a month on good water now

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

When you think about water in the body, compare it to a car engine.
    The water that you drink is like engine oil (used for lubrication).
    The water that you make in your mitochondria is the gas that a car engine uses to create power.

When you drink more than you have to you are preventing mitochondria from producing water.
    Mitochondria are making water by taking hydrogen (H) from fat and oxygen from the breath.
    That is matrix water.
    There is also a matrix type of water produced in peroxisomes.
    Now if your car is made to use 5 quarts of oil,
    do you really want to put in 10 quarts of oil into your car's engine?

/..
    200 years ago we did not have industries that produce drinks.
    There are many of them now, they advertise.
    Advertisements are always lies.

quantumaroo likes this.
  15. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

He's right ^ but he's not a clinician.... so he's missing the context.

The context is that each person, or each car, has different requirements based on their Heteroplasmy (health/ diagnostics of the engine) and Environment.

Cars don't suffer blue light and EMF toxicity or circadian mismatches.

We do.

The amount you will need is not going to be 1 to 1.5 litres. If you are feeling thirsty, listen to your body. But one day, getting down to Jan's recommendations is the goal.... Laszlo Boros drinks 1 cup of Coffee with Deut Depleted Water per day and feels amazing.... I also don't think animals spend all drinking Water in the wild, but top up when needed....

But clinical context is everything. That's my 2 cents

quantumaroo likes this.
  16. Freebird

Freebird New Member

Great - I would love to know more details. Sent you a PM. I could get started learning this right away. The autonomy would be awesome!

quantumaroo likes this.
  17. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Really appreciate this Sean. I have started drinking santa maria and need a lot less to be satiated, less than 5 litres even when I run or workout in the midday heat. I felt my cognition boosted after drinking it too

I will make an optimal journey thread soon- I really need to make time to educate myself better on quantum health

Not only is the water an issue in mexico, but many foods are loaded with vegetable oils. And even the frozen fish often has Sodium triphosphate in it I just discovered in my recent walmart order- a neurotoxin used to increase the weight of the fish

I'll start shopping at local fishmongers, and try to source some organic veggies. I heard green deli is good so I'll check it out

Makes me appreciate food quality in the UK coming to mexico

Sean Waters and John Schumacher like this.
  18. Sean Waters

Sean Waters New Member

Glad you can see the benefits on Santa Maria... everyone else I've given it to have confirmed that also. Big bottles are plastic unfortunately, but I still see it as an overall benefit.

Yeah foods suck... you have to work hard to source out good food here.

Yeah Seafood in UK was way better IMO. Meat, hmm I'm not sure. Veg/ Fruit is better here.

quantumaroo likes this.
  19. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Sorry for late reply, PM'd ya :)

Really depends on what your background is though tbh

I have some experience with web development, and like the mix of tech / creative / marketing. But if there is sufficient demand on platforms like upwork / fiverr you can make a business out of almost any digital service. Search a few ideas you have on upwork to check market demand

You might want to get started delivering the work yourself.

Also- something cheeky I did when getting started is to speak with freelancers who I'd be outsourcing the work too, and ask if I can present their portfolio to clients. Since this means the freelancer is more likely to get extra work, they'll usually agree. And you can get an excellent portfolio very quickly.

Freebird likes this.
  20. shah78

shah78 Gold

i agree with janz :)...........drinking more than a liter/liter 1/2 of water a day is a" bad redox "indicator......its like being obese, emaciated,tired,anxious, strung out......it is something to be fixed, not glossed over.....i came to mexico (4 years ago) drinking 4-5 liters a day.....this past week (seven days) i drank 4.5 liters....total.........never thirsty.....pee twenty times a day in water. if you or the op are drinking 4 liters a day, your redox is poor ,....great ,if you feel good.....but you are leaving so much "redox improvement" on the table..... or should i say on the " dry land".:)..the water makes quantum excellence possible and very easy, even for a 65 year old man....

Freebird and quantumaroo like this.