1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Avoiding plastic / BPA in Playa del Carmen

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by quantumaroo, May 29, 2021.

1. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Hey all,

Has anybody found a good source of glass bottled water in the Playa del Carmen area?

I'm currently drinking about 8l / day of cristal purified water, which comes in 20l or 5l bottles.

It's good- but it cannot be optimal to be ingesting that much plastic each day

Anybody found a way around this?

2. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Eukaryotes are organisms whose cells have a nucleus enclosed within a nuclear envelope.
    Ask other eukaryotess in your area, how much they drink.

I'm currently drinking about 8l / day
    Make real sure that you test ADH.
    Make sure that it is significantly higher than 1.

Make sure that you are not diluting your electrolytes excessively.

https://www.mcssl.com/store/bltsystem/catalog/search?keyword=Homocysteine
    Homocysteine, Plasma 706994 - $28.01
    Insulin - $12.01
    Hemoglobin A1c $8.65
    Glucose, Serum 001032 -$7.98
    Triiodothyronine (T3), Free, Serum $14.45
    DHEAs -$24.35
    Progesterone $17.29
    Estradiol (E2), Serum $24.93
    Estrone (E1), Serum $29.50
    Cortisol - AM, Serum 104018 - $14.44
    CBC with Differential $8.90
    Comp Metabolic 14 Panel $9.65
    Urinalysis, Complete $8.63
    Prolactin $17.29
    Vitamin D, 25-Hydroxy $33.50
    Free Triiodothyronine (T3) $14.45
    Lipid Panel $9.65
    Antidiuretic Hormone (ADH) Profile $100.53

Last edited: May 29, 2021
  3. shah78

shah78 Gold

increase your quantum yield.... spend much more time in the water......say 8-10 hours a day.........i make my own water!!!!!..i drink1-1 /2 liters of 6 cents/liter of ro water...i've gone under 24 0z this past wednesday and thursday ... come to isla mujeres and visit" quantum brady." my number is 9982032065.....come tomorrow.:) playa is not good for maximizing quantum yield...its good for sitting in cafes drinking smothies.:(...the beaches all face east...the wind is usually from the east......quess what?....lots of shitty waves.. :(....isla has beaches on all sides. ....calm waters........disredard quantum brady at you own peril... :)

Sean Waters, Freebird and quantumaroo like this.
  4. shah78

shah78 Gold

how much time do you spend in the water??

5. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Appreciate the reply Jan.

I should definitely get some proper bloodwork done.

I read something from Jack where he recommend drinking 1 - 2 gallons of water per day to increase metabolism. This is why I started doing this when I arrived in mexico.

I do thoroughly salt my food, but i will drop that down below 4l and see what happens

I'll try dropping it down lower though

6. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Appreciate the invitation bud. I'll definitely come and see ya in isla, it looks beautiful and I would love to connect with a experienced kruser!

7. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

I only spend a few hours per week in the water. I do feel incredible afterwards though.

I spend 4 - 5 hours outdoors daily. This is the maximum I can handle while running my business now

Not optimal tho, ideal would be to work on my laptop under an umbrella in the garden connected via ethernet. Private gardens seem to be quite rare here though!

8. shah78

shah78 Gold

4-5 hours in the water daily would be an absolute minimum....even now in summer under uv14........ did you know"outdoors"" is the mayan word for failure.:) if you want help?advice,i offer it to you at no cost.... the crater is a "magic" place,but you have to leverage the sunshine IN THE WATER.... go to the playa mega thread and observe all the failed attempts..... 8 liters of water a day is a proxy for
    quantum failure...i'm sorry to tell you.. :(

John Schumacher and quantumaroo like this.
  9. shah78

shah78 Gold

the answer is not more "tests"....it is to increase your quantum yield......that is the actual answer given by quantum belichick..... and proven 100% correct by quantum brady,here in the yucatan....for the past 4 1/2 years.

10. shah78

shah78 Gold

look forward to seeing you,

11. shah78

shah78 Gold

the "beauty" of isla mujeres means nothing..absolutely nothing!!!! its the ability to maximize your quantum yield........i didn't make this shit up.......jack did....how do you and janz and the rest miss this fact? tens of thousands of times/posts over the past 10years?...i didn't write the(quantum) "scripture",i just followed it.... :)just follow quantum belicheck....become a quantum brady...not another quantum johny mansel.:(

12. shah78

shah78 Gold

can you tell that i had the most incredible 5 day stretch of quantum yield ever in the past 4 1/2 years? :). the weather has been perfect...... i just don't want you to waste the opportunity....so many have.....they" fail the yucatan"......:( they talk/think themselves into failure.......:(

13. shah78

shah78 Gold

i have a backyard you can use!!!!! before and after your 5 hours in the water...:)

14. shah78

shah78 Gold

free of charge....... see.? no excuses

15. shah78

shah78 Gold

business plus maximized quantum yield..

16. Freebird

Freebird New Member

What kind of business are you running down there, brotha?
    (I'm searching for ideas so that I can get my butt down there too and not be strapped to some american corporation's on shore office.)

17. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Appreciate the response Shah.

I will try to use the water more than I'm doing. I am feeling pretty fantastic just from the strong UV, but I do still have some brain fog from time to time.

It would be tough to do a 5 hour stint in playa waters, they are kind of rough.

I see why you chose isla :)

18. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Hey man!

I'm running a small Shopify agency.

We build custom shopify sites for clients.

If that sounds like it could be up your alley, happy to let you know more deets

Ecom sites are in huge demand right now with the crazy situation over past year and a half

Freebird likes this.
  19. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

Digital service businesses are a good shout and you can get cash flow immediately if you know what youre doing

However, theres a lot of fake gurus selling bullshit info products that arent worth a fraction the price telling you how to do it.

20. quantumaroo

quantumaroo New Member

This is the whole reason Im down here my friend.

Boosting dopamine, boosting cognition which will let be more productive and get more done in less time with business.

If youre brain works good and you can focus, you really can what most blue light toxic office drones do in 8 hours in 3

Ideal is you work in the shade in a private garden with regular breaks in the sun i think and living right next to beach for ocean ct