1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Avoid these environments at all costs

Discussion in 'Beginners Area' started by Saichi, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Saichi

Saichi New Member

I've seen other videos before of strobing LED streetlamps but never this large of grouping:

2. why are they strobing? Is it a fault?

3. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Why are we inundated by toxins?

Just a progression from invisible to visible strobing for LEDs.

4. so they are designed to strobe visibly when they are switched on?

5. DReeves

DReeves Gold

Looks like a low voltage issue to me. I’m an electrician/instrumentation technician. LED’s aren’t dimmable unless you buy the ones specifically for dimming. They will strobe if the voltage drops.

Matt Fowler likes this.
  6. ah, ok - so its an electrical fault. I thought maybe they were starting to introduce strobing street lamps haha. mind you, it would not surprise me if they did

DReeves likes this.
  7. ElectricUniverse

ElectricUniverse New Member

Strobing light has been shown to affect brain function, of course.

Now consider this sobering thought: we all are exposed constantly to strobe light day and night even in total darkness and it is monkey hammering our minds and bodies.

Of course I am speaking of pulsed microwave radio frequency EMF which is invisible light pulsing millions or billions of times per second.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2020
    Matt Fowler likes this.
  8. Holy @!#@!!, I never thought of flicker coming from wifi, only light bulbs and tech screens. Wow.

Do you have any more info about how strobing affects brain function? I have a dizziness/vertigo type condition and have been exposed to flicker constantly in one way or another all my life.

What about RF signals? are they pulsed like a strobe too?

9. ElectricUniverse

Check out Flicker Vertigo for one example of the strobe effect.

I recall reading many moons ago about an anecdotal story of how one person's brain was altered by merely the flicker effect of driving along a sunny road lined with trees (which caused alternating light/dark effect on eyes).

Yes, today's RF signals are modulated into incredibly fast and complex digital pulses.

10. Ok, I was brought up in close proximity to this radio tower. I lived about 1.5 miles away from it for about ten years from the ages of 06-16. And now I have some kind of wifi tower at the end of my garden - probably 50 feet from my bedroom window. This EMF business is a real red pill/blue pill scenario.

Attached Files:

11. ElectricUniverse

That tower is formidable looking, indeed. Lots going on there with electronic gear. Mercy, you ought to measure it with a good RF meter. Chances are you will need to evacuate to save your health. Measurement readings will tell the story.

12. can you recommend a good meter? I have a cornet plus. A member of this forum Saichi recommends the safe and sound pro. My cornet doesnt seem pick up much unless its inches from my lap top or fridge

13. Saichi

Saichi New Member

Matt Fowler likes this.
  14. That was the stokenchurch BT (British Telecom) Tower, I lived about a mile and a half away from it growing up. That photo was probably taken before 4G. It was built in the 1960's.

This is the tower thats 50 feet from my bedroom: garden.jpg

15. Saichi

Saichi New Member

That could be worse than your own cell phone, which may sound like little to you but in reality that's anywhere from 100,000 to a million times above biological harm. And I'm pretty sure you don't believe it because no one ever does in the first months of coming to this forum especially after having our brains well microwaved all the symptoms you've listed almost entirely caused by RF.

If I were you I'd learn how to use the Cornet now. You need to get rid of wifi and bluetooth permanently and put your cell in a faraday tin or box for most of the day.

Even if the mast outside your window's "low-powered" you're gonna have to shield or move assuming you don't want to get cancer.

Matt Fowler likes this.
  16. ElectricUniverse

upload_2020-2-25_13-18-48.png

So, are you suffering from severe EHS symptoms (EHS= ElectroHypersensitivity Syndrome) yet?

EHS is a sickness caused by EMF exposure, either gradually or all at once. Symptoms may include (from MCS-Aware):

• Warmth or tingling like sunburn
    • A stinging or pricking sensation in the face or body
    • Headaches
    • Fatigue
    • Poor memory
    • Reduced concentration and clarity of thought
    • Dry sinuses, throat or eyes
    • Nausea
    • Aches and pains in the muscles, joints or teeth
    • Palpitations
    • Sleep disturbance.
    • Tinnitus
    Of course there could be multiple causes for these symptoms.

If it were me in your shoes I would flee at any cost.

Matt Fowler likes this.
  17. I measured the distance today - its more like 100 feet as opposed to 50. But thats still too close for comfort.

I took my cornet out there but I didnt get many big readings. Im gonna have to learn how to use it properly like you said. As For my iphone, I destroyed it last summer just before I found out about Dr. Kruse. I kept getting this flicker sensation in my eyes lids everytime I used it, so one night I took it into the garden and smashed it to pieces with a shovel. No more smart phones for me. But of course, I am surrounded by them anyway.

I took some readings next to this BT substation which is about 200 feet from my house: b2.jpg bt1.jpg bt3.jpg bt4.jpg

18. Ive had all of those symptoms since moving to this property 11/12 years ago and right now Im experiencing 6 of them plus other ones not listed which I attribute to blue light, flicker, and lack of proper circadian regulation. im getting out this year as soon as possible - thank you

19. ElectricUniverse

If you for any reason you are staying put on this property for any length of time (I'd highly recommend against it) then shielding is the order of the day.

Bedroom shielding is priority one, because deep restful sleep helps us restore and repair body to prepare it for the next day's onslaught of EMFs and other stressors.

If you use shielding paint or qualified materials, be sure all four walls, ceiling, and floor are completely shielded. A gap in your shielded room will cause reflections (ricochet) of outside MW radiation inside room.

Matt Fowler likes this.