1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Avoid American football for fitness and longevity: DEUTERIUM

Discussion in 'Optimal Fitness' started by Jack Kruse, Dec 15, 2017.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This will hard for some of you to read and it will be hard for some to accept.......but this is the ultimate truth bomb tied to quantum biology. The same article could be written for kids and teachers in schools...........go outside and look on top of schools and guess what you see? Cell towers. Every class room has a router. Guess what it means for kids and teachers? What it meant for Shazier on a longer time scale without the trauma. If you want to see how technology is affecting young people just pop on the idiot box and watch professional sports. The answers to my science are observable in their results. Sad but true. The truth is always for a minority and on this page it is for the Black Swan mitochondriacs who want the real science behind why all this is happening to our species. The collateral damage is staggering. Why my website and Patreon blog exists is simple. There are very few humans among you who recieive the truth, complete and staggering, by instant illumination from anyone currently considered an EXPERT. Most modern humans acquire their beliefs and knowledge piece by piece, on a small scale because of their ability to comprehend. These fragments of wisdom grow and collect, by successive development, cellularly, like a laborious mosaic. Then one day this Quilt of knowledge begins to make sense. Here is a story where this mindset manifests. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/als-cte-injuries-sports-jack-kruse/

caroline and Brent Patrick like this.
  2. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

Was watching this show on junior college football, the below image was all too common....

[​IMG]

3. Barry

Barry New Member

Great post Jack

I see this too. Professional Cycling teams are starting to use VR headsets for the meetings and reviews

But my question to you

"someone needs to step up and stop the madness"

So why don't you ?

4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Sports is not longer my main game. I've got bigger issues.

Sean Waters and drezy like this.