1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Autism with a side of bacon

Discussion in 'My Optimal Journal' started by Christopher, May 19, 2013.

1. Christopher

Christopher New Member

Along the line of the thoughts I was having this morning... I was thinking about a certain, lets say, ideology I have now. It causes me to feel joy and happiness. If I had tried to accept this ideology 2 years ago, it would have caused me to have a severe panic attack. But now I embrace it, and have it as a tool I can use to get the most out of life. Now instead of searching for the meaning of life, I am searching myself to figure out what I really want to make of my life. The possibilities are endless...

Kate and the kids are doing great. Kate has lost like, a million pounds now and is still going. Ryan is doing very well in his mainstream first grade classroom. Lizzie is in preschool now and loves it. After reading some stuff about mythology from Joseph Campbell, I decided to introduce the kids to the Star Wars movies. They both love it, especially Ryan. It has given him some variety to his special interests, which is a good thing. Numbers and Letters were getting old. lol.

Something else I did this summer was grow an ass. lol. But seriously, my but used to be saggy and wrinkly since my early 20s. Kate used to say it was like the ass of a 90 year old man. But, not anymore. My weight went up from 130 to 135 and my buns look like how they should have looked when I was 20.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Christopher - can you entice Kate to pop on the forum and give us an update? please........

Promise her anything.....:cool: and I do mean anything!! :p

Great news that you finally have an attractive backside ..... pics????

3. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Like that! Can I steal it?

4. MrPinkies

MrPinkies Silver

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! :)

lol

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

I wasn't worried one little bit Kate that you had forgotten us ...... you have much bigger fish to fry ...... you go girl ;)