1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Australian RF metres & dirty electricity filters

Discussion in 'The EMF Rx' started by Haley_Pendragon, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Hi all,

I've been looking at RF metres to use here in Australia and have been given a couple of suggestions previously regarding what to look for, however Aussie-specific brands are unknown to me.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have found EMR Australia and Instrument Choice have a few options for RF metres.

EMR Australia also have dirty electricity filters. Anyone have any recommendations for these as well? Recently found out we have had a sneaky installation of a smart metre and looking to move in the near future, so want to be able to reduce my current risk and be able to test my surroundings both now and in the future.

Thanks guys :)

2. Tripvan

Tripvan Silver

3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold