1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies, what mattress you sleeping on?

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by ozbuck, Feb 27, 2018.

1. ozbuck

ozbuck New Member

Topic Name kinda says it all ;)

If anyone knows a 'minimal' style mattress I'm all ears. I'm playing to do some sleeping in my new campervan so I'd love to get a light yet comfortable mattress to use.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

we just bought a Koala ......love, love, love it! their sheets are great too. You can see a koala in Myer's- Sydney CBD

Mayuri and Earth Monkey like this.
  3. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

I've been sleeping on a 2" foam swag mattress on the floor for over a year and I'm happy with that. I'm only 50kg though so someone much heavier might need something thicker.

caroline likes this.
  4. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

When (& if) I'm settled again I'll get a bed frame and incline it 6" at the head end, a la inclined bed therapy.