1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies! Deuterium Depleted Water...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by KruseKadet, Feb 25, 2018.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think a pinned post is one that will stay current ....not get lost in the shuffle. At least that is my perception.

2. caroline

caroline Moderator

can you let us know when they answer you please Jenny........

3. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

this was the answer -Unfortunately not right now.
    We're working on getting a 5G model ready for when its rolled out over the next 12 months
    but there are some technical challenges in achieving this.

If you are subscribed to our brand either on Facebook Page, Group or have done the quiz
    you will get notified when this is release.

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

thanks Jenny

5. Jean Du Bois

Jean Du Bois New Member

Hi, Not sure if this is the right spot to post but i just had some water samples tested for Deuterium. Im based on the gold coast. First one is tap water, Second one is Reverse osmosis water. Not much change so this route for making DDW is not worth it

Before RO unit H3 is 154.57ppm
    After RO unit H3 is 153.46ppm
    A change in 0.7%. Hope this helps someone :)

Tripvan likes this.
  6. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Thanks Jean