1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies! Deuterium Depleted Water...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by KruseKadet, Feb 25, 2018.

1. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Bezza
    it is good idea to realize few things about DDW.
    (Hopefully I got them right.)
    We are not meant to live on DDW, specially when it is manufactured (so it is synthetic).
    So think of Qlarivia as a transition phase.
    At this time it helps those who need that help
    but
    more natural, and much better is to make arrangement under which you are making your own DDW.
    That DDW is not only better
    but it is in just right location (where it makes most good).

To make the DDW on your own is not easy.
    You have to have available body fat or eat (right) fat.
    Your mitochondria must be ready to make it (must be small, CT, cold helps)
    You should drink less water (ignoring thirst)(not that easy).
    When you get to situation where you drink little enough (then it does not really matter what kind of water you drink. Cost is not entering picture.
    Well
    keep also in mind that thru breath you are exhaling about 2-3 liters/day of (good) water and replacing it with local water that humid air contains. good or bad

/////////////

//

Karen & Glen C. and caroline like this.
  2. Anya

Anya Gold

is carbon dioxide sparkling water wise?

3. Lisa Mancin

Lisa Mancin New Member

What do you think about making your own DDW with the freezing method?? Supposedly deuterium has a higher freezing point and will freeze first. By removing the first ice that freezes the remaining is deuterium free?? Is this a truth?

4. PalmBeach1

PalmBeach1 Silver

Id love to try dd water. I thought i heard dr kruse say on podcast in mexico recently that someone might be selling it here in states ?

5. JackieNewZealand

JackieNewZealand New Member

I'm also interested in how to test water for deuterium and how to have some DDW here in New Zealand. Our water is probably worse than Australia due to ozone hole location.

6. JackieNewZealand

JackieNewZealand New Member

7. ask for loana she is the marketing manager, she is very good to deal with making the transaction easier.

8. Lisa Mancin

Lisa Mancin New Member

I thought Aquafina had fluoride added to it. Is that correct?

JanSz likes this.
  9. Irene

Irene Silver

Can we have the details of Jason's water in Australia please?

Mayuri likes this.
  10. Sandra

Sandra New Member

also interested to know more

11. ozbuck

ozbuck New Member

Does anyone have any further updates about this?

I heard there was some guys in Oz connected to this forum who were looking to create a place to create DDW over in Western Australia from memory.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

13. Jude

Jude Gold

Thanks for that link Caroline, wasn't aware of that site, amazing how important info can be missed!

14. Jude

Jude Gold

Has anyone from Australia purchased DDW from our very own Australian site ? @Richelle Jones

Richelle Jones likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Hi Jude .....I just accidentally came across it here. The DDW is imported for now tho. Brent has been buying DDW .....

I am wondering about the meter they are selling .....anyone have any ideas about it? and the glasses?

Brent Patrick likes this.
  16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Any Ozzies have a source for good liverwurst?????

Mayuri likes this.
  17. Jude

Jude Gold

Think a pinned post for Aussies would be good. Be good if we had a podcast from the Mito folk????

caroline likes this.
  18. Karen & Glen C.

Karen & Glen C. New Member

Farmers markets, thats the go here :)

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

haven't seen liverwurst. We will be going to Mullim soon ....they have a fantastic farmer's market - I will check it out.

Thanks!

Mayuri likes this.