1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies! Deuterium Depleted Water...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by KruseKadet, Feb 25, 2018.

1. Trev Douglas

Trev Douglas Gold Member

Thanks guys!

2. Bezza

Bezza New Member

Thank you guys so much for posting this. I found a water with -143% deuterium which means it should be:
    -143 = -14.3%
    155*14.3/100=22.16
    155-22.16=132.8ppm

Somebody made a claim that this meant 25ppm. I'm glad i was able to check.

Trev Douglas - unfortunately the water was not from Australia. I had never heard of Olinda Spring Water before. I'm not too far from there.

3. WalterNL

WalterNL New Member

-143 promille is pretty good for a spring water.

Bezza likes this.
  4. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

it will go ahead no doubt, but I don't believe it will take off the way the "they" plan .. there is too much awareness of the devastating harm

5. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

I'm pretty new here .. would love to hear more about actual products available in Sydney, so when you mentioned that Jack has praised some Australian wines, please do tell. I've heard Jack mention that wine was "breaking the rules", which he does on occasion, as he mentioned he broke the rules to drink a red wine that he described was a fermented probiotic with resveratrol .. all good, but still breaking the rules? How so? I've not had wine as a habit for years now, but wouldn't mind an excuse for a small red now and again. So which wine? No doubt something without preservatives, unhealthy additives ..

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I will tell you my opinion about Deuterium Depleted Water (DDW).
    My opinion is due to mathematics of situation.
    It is not about that some products may
    come in pretty bottles,
    are fashionable or if they
    actually have couple deuterium atoms less.

Couple or few deuterium atoms less is better than if few more, but they are not worth talking about
    and
    using the few less will fool your mind to think that you have done something useful for your good health.
    -------------------------------------
    The goals about deuterium content in the body fluids.

Old goal, supported by Jack and dr Boros is 130ppm
    New goal, recently announced in short video is (125-95)ppm
    The numbers below 125 are likely for sick people or older folks (like me being 78yo +).

There is European company that have outfits all over the world.
    My friend in Poland, private person, tested there his liquids and got report.
    So it is working arrangement.
    I have contacted them (in NJ USA) still waiting for reply.
    They are present in AU.
    https://www.eurofins.com/biopharma-services/product-testing/locations/australia/

Drinking something expensive that have less than 125ppm does not make sense.
    Even drinking 125ppm does not make sense.
    If someone healthy, would drink only DDW without any other liquids
    that should be DDW-87.5ppm or less.
    Remember, just by breathing air we are taking about 2 liters of water daily.
    That water is 150ppm or more if closer to equator.
    That contaminates total intake.

The only product that I know about that make sense to use is Qlarivia.
    It is DDW-25ppm

DDW-25ppm can be diluted to any strength one desires.
    That can be done on a paper only
    and
    compared to some other waters claiming low D.
    So far in this type comparing Qlarivia came as the least expensive option (usually by order of 5 or more)
    In my place NJ USA 07054
    Qlarivia cost US$8.52 delivered home

Speaking of vine or exotic waters, just buy what you like and enjoy.

7. Irene

Irene Silver

Last edited: Oct 1, 2018
    Bezza likes this.
  8. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

are you sure your math is right here? when i do 25+1 X 150\2= 100
    Im probably missing something but im not getting any of the same results here with this formula.

drezy likes this.
  9. drezy

drezy Gold

Ahh your math teacher from 5th grade would hit you with a ruler for forgetting order of operations. At least mine would hit me...

(25+1*150)/2 would read in plain english as add 25 to 1*150 and then divide that resultant sum by 2. aka (25+150)/2

Brent Patrick, Sun Disciple and JanSz like this.
  10. Irene

Irene Silver

J
    Just out of interest where did you get the values for AU water?

11. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The fact that this article comes from Australia is no surprise to me. I told my members about 7 years ago that Australia was my canary in the coal mine for most of my theories. I can now say my intuition on this topic was spot on. Why do I say this? Oz has a bad water source. This makes them more, not less susceptible to blue lit and nnEMF damage from melanopsin dysfunction. It is why they have RECORD levels of autoimmunity, obesity, myopia, and melanoma too. The reason this occurs is obvious to those with a Black Swan perspective. It might not be obvious to many of you. Your job is to understand the links and how they fit.
    Free retinol from melanopsin dysfunction destroys the neocortex ability to mature and myelinate. Folate and B12 are human photoreceptors that are unique in their action on our epigenetic software. This is why this link below is no shocker to this neurosurgeon. Brain maturity is linked to myelination ability. It is also tied to cognitive ability and dopamine levels in the eye and brain. I used to have a good friend who had PCOS in their nuclear family who had a kid who had a speech delay due to poor neocortical development. they also had hearing problems which are also heavily linked to methylation processes in the brain. Both parents, in this case, had JOBS that required their eyes and skin be irradiated chronically by blue light and nnEMF. The saddest part is these jobs they so valued, were keeping them really close to a 5G center in the USA on a CHRONIC BASIS. I warned them many times.......and they just ignored it. I really laid the treatise out to them in a big way because I knew they could reverse this process with some cool ideas. That never happened. The more data I laid out for them and the more obvious it became where the defect came from the more combative they became to the message I was unfolding for you all here. Now, we are seeing the same results in ALL children, not just some children globally. when that 5G switch goes, expect a lot of neurocognitive defects in kids who will have diseases all linked to brains that do not and cannot fully develop any longer on EARTH because of technology use. Not just some kids who have parents who REFUSE to change their light environment to protect their germline from the hypermethylation that free retinol causes in humans from melanopsin dysfunction. You can hate me for telling you the truth or be educated why these things are happening all around you and go to doctors who are impotent to explain it to you..........Your choice. https://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-11...ingers-not-ready-to-write/9143880?pfmredir=sm

https://www.facebook.com/drjackkrus...otif_id=1539735123840988&notif_t=feed_comment

Brent Patrick and CatherineHFD like this.
  12. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

If i wanted to do 1 part Qlarvia 4 parts water the formula is (25+4*150)\5 correct?

13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

=(25+4*150)/5=125ppm

you can also consider to
    keep drinking Qlarivia
    and skip all or most of that plain water.
    If you would/could do that
    your body's mitochondria would make up any missing water and would give you a thank you, bonus for doing that, in form of energy.
    Body is making water using oxygen we breed an hydrogen from our extra fat if obese (otherwise we have to eat or drink fat.

The Hindenburg explosion is example of energy that is created when a hydrogen and oxygen get together.
    Means;
    we are talking a lots of energy.
    Lets follow what camels do, at least as much as we can.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
    Libra_Bob likes this.
  14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Bad news now confirmed for OZ. Australian 5G update
    Telstra is using a vendor (Ericsson) to roll out 5G equipment across the country same way they installed 4G. They're using these new Ericsson 64 Transmit x 64 Receive Massive MIMO 3.5GHz antennas (with integrated radio units inside). Current 4G antennas are up to 8 Transmit x 8 Receive in total). Input port powers look to be the same as 4G but of course, the waveforms are way denser.
    “Adelaide's first 5G mobile base station is in Flinders Street; Canberra's is in Pialligo, with more going live on Thursday in Phillip, Lyons, and Fyshwick; while Perth's first 5G site will be in Narrows Bridge in the CBD. Telstra said it now has 50 base stations live across its 5G network; however, there are no commercial devices that currently make use of it."
    "Penn last month told ZDNet that Telstra already has its 5G network live across 15 towers -- 13 in the Gold Coast, one in Toowoomba, and one in Brisbane, with 200 to go live by the end of 2018."
    "Initially by having the 5G network ready, what that enables us to do is to trial and test the early versions of the handsets and dongles and mobile hotspots and tablets, and the manufacturers come through and test them outside of the lab environment and in a commercial environment."
    Here's a snippet out of that publicly available EME report from that Canberra site. If we were operating under the Russian exposure standards, that 4.47% in the picture in the comments would actually be 447% in OZ or USA.
    STILL THINK FREEDOM = PROTECTION FROM THE FCC?
    https://www.zdnet.com/article/telstra-launches-5g-across-canberra-adelaide-perth/

15. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Thank you for the information .. I don't know what else to say .. doing the best we can.

16. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Does anyone have any advice regarding getting a certification for detecting the worst sources of EMF/RF and providing consulting for methods of protection? .. ie becoming an EMF Mitigation Consultant? .. and the best equipment for the job? All electricians, architects, IT and telecommunication workers, health care workers should know this, not to mention EVERYONE should know this ..

17. Bezza

Bezza New Member

I had a company in Sydney test some water and i received these results in relation to Deuterium content. They are nothing like the -143% type numbers mentioned previously and the lab says they can't convert this to ppm. Does anyone know what it means?
    Capture3.PNG Capture1.PNG

"This report contains determinations of relative difference of isotope ratios, δ, of (18O/16O) and (2H/1H), herein referred to as δ18/16O and δ2H respectively. The values will be reported as parts per thousand (‰ or per mil).
    Samples were analysed using an established Picarro Cavity Ring-Down Spectroscopy (CRDS) method."

I'm hoping i can make sense of the numbers so others can get deuterium tested. Costs approx A$150 per sample.

Many thanks in advance......

Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-11-21_8-15-32.png

Hydrogen
    δX=-0.8
    δX=-0.8+1.5=0.7
    δX=-0.8-1.5=-2.3

upload_2018-11-21_8-22-27.png

upload_2018-11-21_8-24-29.png

upload_2018-11-21_8-26-10.png

drezy likes this.
  19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Not sure what water was tested by @Bezza , please describe your sample.

@drezy
    I am guessing you have also tested your (rain??) water with similar results?
    Basically V-SMOV
    May be expected for Austin but that should be a really good news for AU? comment?

My tap water, in my kitchen sink, in Parsippany NJ 07054 (150.2 ppm D/H) about 5 point less than both of you guys.

upload_2018-11-21_8-40-10.png

Last edited: Nov 21, 2018
    Bezza likes this.
  20. Bezza

Bezza New Member

Thank you so much @JanSz ! You're a superstar! Even the lab said it was too technical for them to do the conversion :)

The water i had tested wasn't from Australia, unfortunately. It was Qomolangma Glacier water that i picked up in China. The packaging has government seals, serial numbers, iso certification, etc. and claim this water is -143‰ (which i worked out was approx. 132.8ppm but it is actually ~156ppm). Maybe i didn't sample it correctly but glad i had it checked. Seems this company can't be trusted so I wont be buying any more of it. So far it still looks like Qlarivia is the cheapest. Even other Chinese DDW worked out to be between A$35/ltr to over A$100/ltr delivered to an address in China!

Thanks again for your help on this. At least i now have a lab who can test deuterium in Australia. I sent my Breathy sample back to Cignature Health yesterday. Looking forward to receiving results soon....
    :):):)