1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies! Deuterium Depleted Water...

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by KruseKadet, Feb 25, 2018.

1. KruseKadet

KruseKadet Gold

Dear Aussies,

Following Jason and Dr Kruses' wonderful QandA on Deuterium levels in Australia this morning.... I am wanting to get a group of Aussies together to import some of the Hungarian Deuterium Depleted water. IS any one interested? If so I will find out prices and shipping. It's very expensive, and surface freight by water is likely to be the best option. But some may be curious to know how a few months on Deuterium Depleted Water may improve their health. I sure am!

Let me know if so.

x Kruse Kadet

freesia likes this.
  2. ozbuck

ozbuck New Member

I'm interested, let me know how much it'll end up being. I can't promise I'm 100% in, obviously depends on the cost :)

3. Jude

Jude Gold

I am as well.

JanSz likes this.
  4. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No need. Jason is going to be doing the lifting for you all.

5. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Some Aussies members are going to start producing DDW water with their own plant - maybe Jack meant Jason??

6. caroline

caroline Moderator

yes I think JK did mean Jason...

Brent Patrick likes this.
  7. Jude

Jude Gold

Yahoo....bring it on.

Jenny S likes this.
  8. KruseKadet

KruseKadet Gold

Hey Guys,
    Jason said he ordered a shipment from Hungary. Its coming in about two months. I dont know if he will be selling it though. I asked him but got no certain answer. So if that fails, I suggest we do buy a pallet between us. Jude? Jenny? Ozbuck? It could be a great experiment to see if 3 or 4 months on deuterium improved our redox a lot. I for one am really excited to experiment with it.
    X Kruse Kadet.
    PS. Sorry I'm not on here often. I'm doing a lot of touring at the moment.

PalmBeach1 likes this.
  9. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I suggest that in the mean time everybody who plans on using DDW, do Breathy and urine test.
    To have a baseline.
    Otherwise future discussions will be handicapped, (and have less added value).

(I meant urine and not saliva).
    Boros makes no difference or small difference between saliva and urine testing.
    When I am doing mine, decided on urine.
    Guessing that it should be little more repeatable of the two (and little easier to get sample).
    (Saliva, may become a mixed with some blood or thinned by recently eaten or drank food).

Currently I am waiting for my third set of tests.
    All using (one part of DDW-25ppm) mixed with (two parts of water)
    Use only for drinking (including cofee). Not used for cooking.

My tests are:

Baseline
    30 day
    90 days

----------------
    After my 30 day tests, I had suggestions from CignatureHealth to change to (one part DDW-25 with one part of water), but decided to stick with (1+2) in attempt to see my (likely maximum) gains with least costly version.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Brent Patrick and karenr like this.

10. So Jan 500ml DDW 25 to 1lt of your stock water ?

I am waiting for Breathy test to arrive

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Yes.
    ------
    My stock water is being tested, will publish value when available.
    ------
    Actually there are some additional details.
    When I started DDW, I was under impression that coconut water is desirable.
    So my first 30 days were on two parts of Coconut water (156 ppm).
    The next 60 days were on two parts of Aquafina.
    I keep using Aquafina for now, not sure if I will continue (in the view of AU fiasco),
    since I tested my Costco water (that is real cheap), and have 149.4 ppm
    ----
    As you know, Australian Aquafina (152 ppm)
    not to be confused with Aquapana (148 ppm)
    neither of them worth much as far as D is concerned.

How (I am guessing, American) Aquafina got 139.5 ppm is interesting (but I have seen that number with my own eyes.), it diapered since I published it.

Lahelada and Brent Patrick like this.
  12. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Should have been Breathy AND Urine

13. Jan if your talking Pureau water its Australia's most pure water and yes if I recall Jason tested and it came back at 152

I have ordered Qlarivia 25 so I intend cutting it with imported waters..as you know Jan we have terrible water in Oz

Earth Monkey and caroline like this.
  14. Jude

Jude Gold

Am interested Kruse Kadet!
    Seems like there are health concerns regarding use of DDW strength and that may pose problems for on going sales ie for Jason?

No doubt it would be great if we could piggy back off Jason's order.:)

Lahelada likes this.
  15. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Purea, I have never heard of it.
    I heard Jason speak about:
    Qlarivia
    Evian
    Aquapana
    Aquafina
    Egyptian water
    Icelandic glacial
    Fiji
    Voss

Indeed when hearing Aquapana there was a poor sound and I re-winded to hear it second time, still poor sound.
    I thought I was hearing Aquafina twice, but since there were two different ppm numbers, it must be about different waters.
    So possibly it is not exactly Aquapana, but I am guessing that it was not Purea.
    I am talking about the Q&A presentation, there might been others.
    ------
    Generally speaking Australian waters are higher in D.
    But Jack is praising some AU wines.
    Possibly water from springs located there are worth investigating.

-------
    RO (I guess common RO) does not change D content.

Not sure if my poor sound reception is because that how it was recorded or because of my equipment.
    Sometime for example, some people, not all, asking questions come extremely loud (crisp and clear),
    and right after that Jacks answers have such a low volume that I can hardly hear anything.
    The bad part is that I listen to it at my maximum volume, so no room for adjustment.

I have specially bought a speaker with additional amplification.
    I would not be able to hear much at all when it would be coming directly from my computer speakers.

upload_2018-3-22_20-16-10.png

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
    Brent Patrick and drezy like this.
  16. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Could be interested - if you get a price let us know

17. Yes Jan it was the Q&A Feb with Jack and Jason

Jason basically said Pureau water (which is an Australian RO brand) is the US version of Aquafina

Yes I know the areas Jack and Jason speak of especially regarding the Blue Mountains it is only 30 drive away from me
    but the issue still remains regarding the charge of our water, so for now I will import Qlarivia and cut with imported water

Jan in your experience what ratio do you recommend ?

18. JanSz

JanSz Gold

@Brent Patrick
    In a way,
    since I live in USA and use Aquafina,
    Aquafina is more important to me since I am using it now.
    What is the ppm value for Aquafina that you heard Jason saying?

I realize that there may be difference between USA, AU and other locations where Aquafina is sold.
    It is likely made out of local waters.
    ===============
    AU waters have wide ppm difference, 149-161
    161 is worst than my coconut water (156ppm).
    It may be worth to be selective when using water that is add on to Qlarivia.

===============
    My experience with DDW is posted, including all my tests.
    Since beginning till now I am on 1+2 mix.
    My next test results are expected to come at about Aripril 1/18.

Unless I get input from @Jack Kruse that will change what I do,
    my overall plan is to get max ATP-RPM.
    (I may miss what Jack says, either miss his posting or may not sink into my brains properly),
    so I would appreciate help of others.

===========================
    My overall impression about use of DDW.

#1-- everybody, without testing, can use 125ppm, based on 125ppm being given for drinking on DDW conferences in Hungary, as shown on pictures.
    #2-- likely everybody can use 105ppm and 85ppm, but it would be nice to do testing. People currently having high blood glucose or high HgA1c or high fasting insulin, specially those who take medications regulating above, should increase monitoring. That is monitoring of (glucose, HgA1c and insulin). Breathy and urine/saliva tests from Cignature health are nice to have).
    #3 DDW lower than 85ppm would call for decent monitoring

How dr Somlyai see treatment of cancer stricken mammal he posts in his book.
    I have included page from it below.
    Note time and progression over planned 14 months therapy.
    Note that DDW-25 is newer used.
    This is from the old book, within some research papers they talk about using DDW-25.

Page#1
    upload_2018-3-23_7-30-38.png

Page#2
    upload_2018-3-23_7-31-41.png

=============
    upload_2018-3-23_8-0-0.png

It also assumes that mixing water have 150ppm
    upload_2018-3-23_8-1-43.png

Last edited: Mar 23, 2018
  19. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Jansz, there is a very important factor to this. How do you feel? Are you ripping out trees with your bare hands , can now carry a Venti coffee instead of a grande?
    We have no idea yet what the numbers mean and if the numbers should be different according to where you live. I do not only mean geographically but environmentally. We are looking for the ideal number on a scale that ranges from autophagy to tumor metastasis,trying to assure one while excluding the other. That will be determined by environment. Really everything said about changing environment etc has to come first.

Maybe Joe Bloggs should only drink water as deuterium depleted as it occurs naturally and leave the stronger versions for disease mitigation with help. Most of use do not structure biohacks scientifically enough to assure quality. We talk about ppm,but we do not talk about how often and how much and how long. We may get to a point where for survival we need to throw caution to the wind. Are we at that point yet or do we have some rope ,some unexplored road left,a more inconvenient one? I am not talking about science here but our personal comfort zones. DDW is a convenient form of supplementation. One can even feel virtuous about spending so much on ones health.

Do not get me wrong. This is exciting stuff that will save lives!!! It needs an awful lot of research still though so whoever wants to be an early adopter needs to get into the nitty gritty of things beyond copy cat behaviour. Just reading here on the forum without being able to put the information into personal context will be too little information to go on.

drezy, Sheddie, Jude and 4 others like this.
  20. JanSz

JanSz Gold

I do not know many things.
    I am posting about my experience hoping for a feed back.

Presently I think that drinking 125ppm and 105ppm is wise think to do.
    After about April 1/18 I will have my 90 days results while on (1 + 2) DDW, so about 105ppm.
    Hopefully that will give me some feedback on continuation of this DDW project.

upload_2018-3-23_9-41-4.png

digital, caroline, drezy and 4 others like this.