1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies and the donut hole!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Aug 30, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am gonna think of Scotch as liquid sunshine .... so there...Jack Kruse.....problem solved :)

2. Jude

Jude Gold

Have contacted Andrea at Magnetico...here is her reply

We would not be able to ship a container of sleep pads to Australia for different recipient's as each separate purchase has to be cleared and customs/duty/taxes needs to be calculated & charged to each recipient separately.
    the shipping that Nick mentioned is what I look into for any international shipping request. Fed Ex sometimes offers some discounted rates depending on destination country and plane capacities..
    If you could provide a post code for both Brisbane & Sydney, I will request quotes for both locations. Fed Ex does charge a delivery surcharge for smaller delivery locations.

Looks like we're on our own!

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Jude....I suppose if there was an importer here.....

4. Jude

Jude Gold

Dr K
    Thank you for yr good explanation. DH read yr post with me and his immediate reaction was that he may as well eat sugar!
    However, recollecting the improvement he's experienced since June 2011(says 500%)....this...... is..... just another hurdle and we're up for it!

5. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Maybe not so bad for Perthites..

In the Perth Metropolitan area over 90% of rainfall runs off and is lost to sea. On average 5% of precipitation is harvested.
    In addition due to first Australian desalination plant in Kwinana in 2006 about 50% of domestic water is from desalination intermixed with groundwater, surface water, reservoirs etc.
    Ozone hole is shrinking http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/2012/10/25/3618542.htm

So to be optimal options would be

1) Drink bottled European water at $2.00 for 1.5 litres - what is the structural effect on water being shipped one side of planet to t'other side?
    2) Find a source of 100% desalinated water - hmm maybe a business opportunity - who remembers Only Fools and horses and Peckham Spring water?
    3) Install RO mains unit to remove the fluoride and take the hit on 50% gamma radiation - maybe research whether melanoma cancer rates are higher when rainwater consumption is higher

What about water used in teas and coffees and used for cooking. I can't see myself pouring bottle of san pellegrino into the kettle

Last edited: Sep 11, 2013
  6. yewwei.tan

yewwei.tan Gold

I was hoping that we'd have good sources of groundwater, but some of the reports that I found indicated otherwise regarding the water from the Great Artesian Basin (GAB).

This paper seems to say that the GAB water can have fluoride content of up to 10mg/L (when the current high recommendation for water fluoridation is 1.0mg/L) -- http://www.gabcc.org.au/tools/getFile.aspx?tbl=tblContentItem&id=42
    This other paper also seems to point in the same direction -- http://www.citeulike.org/user/wqunit/article/10157626

Surface water can also get into the basin via recharge zones, though I doubt would have significantly affected the GAB halide concentrations given the recency of our donut hole problem.

---

Jack is right that reverse osmosis (RO) doesn't remove all of the fluoride. It's pretty good though, ranging anywhere from 90-99% removal depending on the RO mechanism used.

@Jude: Regarding Pureau water, I haven't contacted them yet, but they claim that they have essentially zero levels of chloride and fluoride in the water (through a proprietary 3-step filtration process which includes RO), and meticulously test to ensure that the claim holds true. Nothing mentioned about bromide though.

For now, I don't mind the slight expense ($7.70 for 10L at woolies) while trying to reverse some nagging issues, but would probably look toward a RO filter installed in the house at some point.

---

The above still doesn't address the incoherent water problem though ...

7. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

the addition of magnetico pad would help that

Brent Patrick likes this.
  8. Jude

Jude Gold

Yewwei...Thanks for the links...reading the papers now.
    There is a local business making RO from (I think) sub artesian water. Chatted to them last yr about fluoride content and iirc, it was within Dr K's parameters so.... it may have to replace our rain water...

9. freesia

freesia Old Member

I get my drinking water direct from the town aquifier. It's tested weekly for pathogens and analysed every 3 months for mineral content - with the results posted at the local library for public perusal. :D
    So I checked and fluoride at least looks OK I think - 0.02 mg per cubic meter, but chloride is higher @ 11mg per cubic meter.
    Not sure how to figure out whether RO would be a worthwhile upgrade. Guess I have more reading to do!

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

if you read the blog your water just proved my science freesia.....the CFC's liberate chlorine as the di electric blocker that destroys ozone

11. freesia

freesia Old Member

Those levels are per 1000 liters so the chloride level in my water is only 1/500 of what you'd find in say S. Pellegrino, and it contains 1/25 the level of fluoride.
    I guess from a 30ft view anyway it's hard for me to see too much wrong with my water right now (that's not saying I'm not missing something!).
    Our mains supply is from the same aquifier but it does not seem as well structured coming through the town supply system as it does straight from the ground.

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

Has anyone figured out what to do about water issues here? A R/O system would be our best solution for now? A counter top model is not too bad price wise - would that be sufficient? I guess it would be for me but not a family + a magnetico. So if we don't have serious issues - we should be okay? If we do have more serious issues we need to buy imported water at the very least and move to God knows where....
    I think I would consider a combination of imported and R/O - for me....

I am still very unclear about being out in the sun a lot - it seems like we shouldn't - at least when the sun is the strongest.
    But why don't I burn? that is a good thing isn't it? When I was sunbathing topless on the really hot day we had - I barely even got a little pink and the girls had never been out before! I still don't understand why Jack burns himself to a crisp but we know that he uses DHEA cream to mitigate that and he certainly looks the picture of good health and vitality these days.

He told us to look at what he did to offset the conditions of his existence.....he moved to an area with much less EMF, he moved near the ocean and he has his own well. I hope he will tell us what he has done to minimize his risk at work. But - I guess properly structured water and the photoelectric effect and a magnetico and much reduced Emf's will go a long, long way....

so - to be clear...we have artificially high UV because of the donut hole ...our water is crap because of that too and the earth is losing magnetism.

I had figured out why we need to be low carb all year - but I forgot ...sorry Jack - I am on overload here ...oh - I know - because of the artificial UV and horrible water.

so if we C/T all year ... we will keep inflammation low .. eat low carb all year + mostly seafood .......figure out a better water supply and get a magnetico .... are we getting close?

thoughts?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2013
    NDC74 likes this.
  13. caroline

caroline Moderator

How do you discern that Freesia? - about the structure I mean .... just mouth feel?

14. freesia

freesia Old Member

It just feels more hydrating. It may not be a structure thing at all but I'm not sure if bringing it through the mains pipes means it gets some kind of electrical interference? Something changes it....possibly even some metal in the pipes as we live in an area of historic homes with old plumbing. My elderly neighbour has a secret tap straight down into the aquifier hidden in his nastursiums. All the properties along here had taps like that 100 years ago. In the 1970's the council meant to remove all the remaining ones...but somehow missed his. Makes him happy having that tap. He's not that keen on the council and he gets a ton of mileage having one over them!

Re the sun: Sorry I'm not clear either. I burn in summer, in the middle part of the day. What I do know is last summer was the first in decades where I tolerated a reasonable amount of sun, and it's the first summer I CT'd - not your usual summer recreational activity of choice. :) Higher carb lost me some ground in January so I'll be avoiding that scenario this year. Keen to try some magnetic therapy at night too.

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Okay - so questions we still need answered ......should we be spending long hours in the direct sun - uncovered? Is anyone using a sunblock of any kind? I think I need to put something on my face .... my face gets so dark - I could be mistaken for an aboriginal - not that there is anything the mater with that.......

I have said somewhere that I am not very thirsty at all -especially and particularly when out in the sun .....that can't be good..... JK said we would find out in the blog....
    does anyone understand this?

I also said somewhere that I feel like I have this constant electric charge in my head .....apparently I should be able to pull that out of the blog too.

What else should we be thinking about....or what solutions/problems do other aussies have?

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Any Ozzies figuring this all out yet? I can't seem to pull out what I need from the blog....anyone else? I didn't think my IQ was that bad ..... but maybe.....

17. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

read the comments I made on the current blog to Audrey........its pretty simple. it is all about the water.

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

One of these days ..... I have to tell you something.......

19. PaulG

PaulG New Member

My take

Melanoma is argueably caused by excessive uvb - that is well known but a contributing factor is poor mitocondial energy function due to atmospheric water vapour containing halogens liberated by CFCs, these act as dialectic blockers in schwann cells.
    Existence of donut hole results in solar winds reducing earths naturally protective magnetic field

The claim that most of Australian water is energy reduced is a BIG claim. Can this be substantiated via testing of rainwater? Does Australian rain for example contain more halides than say Mexico?

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is easy to test........but I seriously doubt the govt of Oz will do so.......it might cause a major economic collapse........That is why they are not interested in studying it. But any person can who has a physics or chemistry backround........if I am right the Xray diffraction, spectroscopy, NMR analysis, or crystaline diffreaction will show the hydrogen bonding network is sub optimal..........pretty simple.