1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies and the donut hole!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Jude

Jude Gold

Well, I've read the blog twice and I'll make the prediction that Caroline will now leave Aussie!!;)

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
  2. Jude

Jude Gold

Is this because the salty sea water makes for a better medium to remove halides in RO then?

3. Jude

Jude Gold

4. caroline

caroline Moderator

OMG ...I am so worried about everything now........I was pretty happy on my beach.....got too complacent I guess.....

Jude - what are you doing about water?

I still haven't finished reading thoroughly the whole blog yet ........procrastination has become my new defence mechanism - altho I think it is probably an old habit that I am revisiting .....

where shall I move? any ideas???

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

you're missing the point........water falls on Oz and NZ from the sky where this bad quantum energy transfers are happening.......this means most of the water used by plants, food, and humans from the sky is no longer optimal.......but sea water does not come primarily from the sky and get replenished in the thermohaline currents. So when the water from the sea is turned into RO water......it should be used for crops, fruit, farming, and drinking.......in Oz and NZ.

Water is involved in all things living..........and that is why Oz has many of the issues it does.......all tied to the reaction of the donut hole by massive solar EMF that shortens waters hydrogen bonding angles in the atmosphere.......you know what it does in the atmosphere? It changes the atmospheric barometric pressures.

Atmospheric pressure affects the liquid water temperature range that is commonly used to define planetary habitability. if you wish to estimate habitability, you should explicitly take into account pressure in your problem. No one in paleo has a clue about water chemistry. On Earth, the space around us is filled with air molecules that collectively weigh on our bodies. Although you cannot feel it, Earth's atmosphere presses down with the force of one kilogram per square centimeter, or 14.7 pounds per square inch. That pressure works out to about a ton per square foot. Our terrestrial biology evolved to operate in this pressure, which, while startling-sounding, pales when compared to underwater creatures' bodies in the deep sea that can withstand dozens of tons per square foot. Atmospheric pressure has an impact on water's boiling point when it transitions from a liquid to a gas. As anyone who has cooked at high altitudes has experienced, water boils there at a lower temperature than the typical 100 degrees Celsius (212 degrees Fahrenheit). The reason: Atmospheric pressure is lower at high altitudes than at sea level; there is simply less atmosphere pressing down the higher you go up in the mountains. Lower pressure is why it takes a few minutes longer to make pasta in mile-high Denver than below-sea-level New Orleans—the pasta has to soak and soften in the water longer to become al dente in Denver because the water is boiling at a slightly lower temperature. It also has an effect on the freezing temperature of water too. Storms are associated with lower barometric pressures.......when this happens it changes the density of water everywhere........including in our body and our cells........in the podcast above I told you because of the atomic size of water 98% of molecules in our body is water because the big proteins and fats in us have large atomic sizes. Water dominates and remember it is a magnetic dipole. Here is where magnetism plays a role. The higher ratio of water molecules to protein means the responsiveness of the cell, organism, and it DNA is directly proportional to the electromagnetic field it is in. Remember water is a magnetic dipole. this is what electrifies DNA, proteins, and water itself. This is where energy is created in a cell. When a cell is dehydrated it is less electrified or magnified. It means that the expression of that protein or DNA is altered in direct proportion to the field water is in and the amount of water that is present.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2013
    Brent Patrick and PaulG like this.
  6. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I call dibs on your magnetico...

7. Dextery

Dextery New Member

There still some room left on the Gulf Coast in Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida...in the panhandle.

8. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

I donno....Does she talk with a Canadian or an Aussie accent?

9. So does this mean that even if you take the rain water and "restructure" it...by filtering it and spinning it in a vortex etc etc (http://www.vibrantvitalwater.com/main_cosmicenergyring.htm)
    it will still be dangerous for consumption? So the Sea water is the only option?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

not dangerous........its hydrogen bonding network is just not optimized for electron transfer because the Earth magnetic field can not maximally affect the hydrogen bonding network in it. this means you can live and survive.......but if your field is stress and you have other issues.......it puts you at higher risk of developing disease because optimal cellular signaling is no longer possible because your main semiconductor is not in tip top shape.

Brent Patrick likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am going with a Canadian accent.....didn't a lot of French Canadians settle in Louisiana? If I remember this right - Emeril Lagasse's folks were French Canadian? Why do I always remember the stupid stuff? and I love Zydeco ... see - more stupid stuff....
    does Emeril still have all his restaurants btw? I have pictures with him - he was the most handsome and nicest man when he was younger and before he got fat and loud! - more stupid stuff....

and .... don't talk about me in the third person ..... I am right here :)

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

So is this where our commune will be? I want to be able to go to football games and hockey games......and I want to see the rolling stones...are they on tour there?

13. Dextery

Dextery New Member

We always have the stoned on tour!!!

14. Ohh so the UV radiation is actually:
    1. weakening the Earth's magnetic field in the area and
    2. screwing with the hydrogen bonds of the water that falls back to Earth

So doesn't that mean the people living there get hit doubly as hard :(

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

uh..........yep. I thought that was clear?

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

you guys are going to have to be a lot nicer to us aussies now.... don't you think?

17. Jude

Jude Gold

I can't stop laughing...sorry.....My dh reckons you should just keep hitting the beach and drink scotch!!
    The water problem. Well, for drinking perhaps we just may be able to side step that problem?......I'm pretty sure the water from the great Australian Artesian Basin is ok water-meaning no halides. It's millions of yrs old they say........what we have at present is not really drinkable..stock do well on it though.

18. caroline

caroline Moderator

I love your DH .....going to the beach and drinking scotch ...at the same time? Sounds like a marriage made in heaven to me!! Come any time and join me!

I figure if I eat epi-paleo and spend time everyday at the ocean and maybe figure out how to spring for a magnetico??
    oh yeah .... and C/T

Surely the water in the US isn't the best? Jack has his own well - spoiled brat I say....

Are you still considering a magnetico?

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am trying to remember who else wanted a magnetico here.... you and me and Freesia and there is someone else I think.....Have you emailed them? I am really worried about my too thick mattress too...

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

are you up for a concert Dex?