1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies and the donut hole!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Aug 30, 2013.

1. caroline

caroline Moderator

Can't wait Dr. K. ....

BTW - I keep forgetting to tell you..... my local grocery store has Grange on special for $649.00 a bottle .....so a case would be how much ......

maybe I can't afford to read the next blog.......

You do realise that we all don't generate the same brain cells as you?

2. Determined

Determined New Member

Intriguing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I have just been looking at all the links that ALT and Dr. K. provided .....how incredibly fascinating ........

However - now I am more confused........
    I keep thinking that the answers must be right there in front of my nose....I guess I can't see the forest for the trees.

Dr. K. has given us so may clues and I still can't put it together ...talk about feeling like a moron.

All I can come up with ...... very high EMF + very high UV light = dehydration
    dehydration is why disease is becoming more prevalent in humans, forests are burning, plant life and ocean life are dying.

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  4. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Also looking forward to the next blog as we are moving from the UK to Perth next week! I have persuaded wife to read next blog - no mean feat. I do have concerns for my family but UK hardly gets any sun, Perth, WA gets too much. :D plus has fluoridated water, high emf in CBD

The fact that EMFs can escape through ozone may be a double edged sword - nature abhors a vacuum.

See http://jackkruse.com/forum/showthread.php?8087-Quantum-tie-in-to-EMF

key phrase

5. The biggest effect on climate and water is the industrial use of ozone-depleting chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) (Southern Hemisphere alert enlarged donut hole) that change the dielectric properties of water in our atmosphere.

Earths natural magnetic field is decreasing due to possible pole reversal
    Solar winds cause damage to magnetic field further reducing ozone layer due to loss of protection
    Reduced ozone means high UV radiation
    High UV radiation = increased cancer
    Excessive UV-B inhibits the growth processes of almost all green plants
    and insects and impacts this close inter relationship
    http://www.plantphysiol.org/content/132/4/1755.full

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/weat...-heard-excess-uvb-limiting.html#ixzz2e0b1DJFl

Desertification and deforestation are rapidly accelerating long-term loss of oxygen sources.

Nasa reports that in the north Pacific ocean oxygen-producing phytoplankton concentrations are 30% lower today, compared to the 1980s. This is a huge drop in just three decades.

What are the effects of man-made EMFs on the macrocosm? This is where Jack is heading where microcosm and macrocosm meet.

5. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Also looking forward to the next blog as we are moving from the UK to Perth next week! I have persuaded wife to read next blog - no mean feat. I do have concerns for my family but UK hardly gets any sun, Perth, WA gets too much. :D plus has fluoridated water, high emf in CBD

The fact that EMFs can escape through ozone may be a double edged sword - nature abhors a vacuum.

See http://jackkruse.com/forum/showthread.php?8087-Quantum-tie-in-to-EMF

key phrase

5. The biggest effect on climate and water is the industrial use of ozone-depleting chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) (Southern Hemisphere alert enlarged donut hole) that change the dielectric properties of water in our atmosphere.

Earths natural magnetic field is decreasing due to possible pole reversal
    Solar winds cause damage to magnetic field further reducing ozone layer due to loss of protection
    Reduced ozone means high UV radiation
    High UV radiation = increased cancer
    Excessive UV-B inhibits the growth processes of almost all green plants
    and insects and impacts this close inter relationship
    http://www.plantphysiol.org/content/132/4/1755.full

Read more: http://www.city-data.com/forum/weat...-heard-excess-uvb-limiting.html#ixzz2e0b1DJFl

Desertification and deforestation are rapidly accelerating long-term loss of oxygen sources.

Nasa reports that in the north Pacific ocean oxygen-producing phytoplankton concentrations are 30% lower today, compared to the 1980s. This is a huge drop in just three decades.

What are the effects of man-made EMFs on the macrocosm? This is where Jack is heading where microcosm and macrocosm meet.

6. GlenPDQ

GlenPDQ New Member

Grange is what exactly?

7. Dextery

Dextery New Member

8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

what year on the Grange?

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

what year on the Grange?

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Grange is Oz's version of Chateau Margaux. Worth every drop if it is the right yr.

11. prAna303

prAna303 New Member

Brings back some dear memories of a girl i used to date... A French dancer who had a bottle that we shared, with some wonderful Hine Prestige Mariage de Thomas Hine Cognac.

12. Inger

Inger Silver

LOL... did I say how much I love you Audrey...? :love:

and I want wine now

13. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

If its is a good yr I may have her ship it to me.........I love Grange. When I go to Oz I want to swim naked with Grange.

14. caroline

caroline Moderator

How does Sandy feel about this.........

When are you coming? will you let us know this time? I could buy you lunch .....altho ....with your oyster habit I will have to start saving now......

15. caroline

caroline Moderator

Penfolds Grange Bin95 2008 Vinatge

Robert Parker scored it 100 out of 100 [the first Grange to to achieve a perfect score in 40 years]

Why is it I can remember what kind of wine you like ...but I can't figure out your blogs???

There is some kind of a message there somewhere....... I am not sure I like what this says about me.....

Is that a good year in your estimation?

Aldiliquor.com.au

16. caroline

caroline Moderator

Peter - you used to be a high roller too???

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

When you come Inger - we will have lots and lots of wine..........

Last edited: Sep 8, 2013
  18. Determined

Determined New Member

Hey all this talk of wine - went out last night for dinner & sat on rainwater - when can I start drinking Grange?

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

if you can afford a $649.00 bottle of wine - go for it!! anytime is Grange time ......:)

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

did I mention that I could deliver .....:)