1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies and the donut hole!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Aug 30, 2013.

1. KrystleSky

KrystleSky New Member

Thanks for the suggestions. I might have too look a bit further afield. After not seeing much of anything fresh in the deli at woolworths, I managed to grab some fresh, wild caught prawns at Woolies today. Small win :)

2. Danica

Danica Gold

Nick, how is your son now? He would be 9 years old now. When my son was 2.5, we found out that he was allergic to every food (fruits, vegies included). I didn't know about JK but came across the GAPS diet which we started following and most of his allergies have gone. He still has the really big ones - eggs, nuts, mustard, sesame seeds and fish (can have shell fish). He also reacts to wifi in schools - it makes him itchy on his skin so scratches into blood again and has itchy eyes. Do you still use the magnetico? Is it still 5g or have you increased it? We are watching the sunrise every day and staying outside as much as we can. It is hard for my son to do C/T, have you tried it with your children?

Alex97232 likes this.