1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies and the donut hole!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Benjamin Stone

Benjamin Stone New Member

WRT consumption levels of water, I drink 250-500ml max. This is following instinct and natural thirst. If I think I am thirsty, I wait for 15 minutes, and if still thirsty, then I drink. On days with no exercise or heat, one cup is all I can stand. Note I make lots of metabolic water from my hi fat consumption (keto carnivore).

JanSz likes this.
  2. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

Only admitting B;ack Swans? ;) Plenty of them here in Western Australia, so many that they're the state emblem. :)

WA coat of arms;
    download.png

City of perth coat or arms
    download.jpg

WA flag

wa_flag_1870-1953.jpg

Mitchell97 and caroline like this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

I was just able to pin this thread .....I didn't know I could do that!

now all us Aussies have a permanent home here!

Questions? Answers? what do you want to talk about????

Dr. K. has given us so much great info in this thread.......

TrishRan and Richelle Jones like this.
  4. TrishRan

TrishRan Gold

Caroline ..... how do you "pin" the thread ?

5. Jackie Nelson

Jackie Nelson New Member

Am assuming that if Australia is bad because of the donut hole then New Zealand must be even worse since it looks like we are
    more directly under the hole. Have been here 7 years and cancer is off the charts. People everywhere look unwell but I have no
    idea whether this is a good reason to move. I eat carnivore, high fat, walk barefoot in the wet morning grass, swim and walk on
    the beach, sun my belly, attempt to block EMF's and feel pretty darn good and energetic for an old lady ... no place is perfect, so maybe I'll stay put.

Amber Ament and NDC74 like this.
  6. NDC74

NDC74 New Member

Hi Caroline,
    I moved to Oz 2016 and a newbie in this forum. Kindly share with me the link of that Blog that covered in detail what to do if you live in OZ. Many thanks in advance.

7. NDC74

NDC74 New Member

G’day, Nick.
    Thanks for sharing your experience in Magnetico. What is the thickness of your matress? The reason I asked is that my matress is 30 cm thick and according to Magnetico, the strength of the magnet will be about 20% less. Im not sure now if that will still be effective.

8. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Audrey & I were wondering what sort of lights Aussies are using in there houses when you need something for dull days etc??

caroline likes this.
  9. caroline

caroline Moderator

did you listen to the recent podcast with Cyndie O"Meara from Brisbane?

Amber Ament likes this.
  10. FreeRangeKiwi

FreeRangeKiwi Ready. Fire. Aim.

Deuterium depletion and water quality is key in this environment. Suggest you add cold water swimming to your arsenal. Where in the country are you? I'm in Dunedin.

11. PaulG

PaulG New Member

12. KrystleSky

KrystleSky New Member

That cancer map is fascinating! It's interesting seeing the regions most affected by melanoma. I thought Queensland might have a lower density but there's lots of red up the Qld coast.