1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies and the donut hole!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Aug 30, 2013.

1. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

I heard buying distilled in plastic (if you didn't have your own distiller) was a non issue because distilled detoxes you so efficiently .. it takes the BPA out along with all other toxicity, pathogens .. anything with a +ve charge. Distilled has a -ve charge, so doesn't take anything organic that belongs in your body with a -ve charge.

2. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Distilled water is OK but I do not believe what you were told is true.

3. Benjamin Stone

Benjamin Stone New Member

Hi,

In older threads I see statements by Dr. Kruse more emphatically opposed to distilled water. I have been experimenting with Divinia Water, which is double distilled - but also lower in deuterium and containing relatively abundant EZ. The family who runs the small company has an impressive list of testimonials from various people with health issues benefiting from their water. So is it just the effect of the DDW and EZ, overriding the potential harm from the distillation? Or one heck of a placebo effect? Its too early for me to report on anything substantive, but I think the water is helping me with regularity in terms of bowel movements. I drink no more than 500ml a day.

I will also add the owner has said the water will dissolve plastic and must be sold in glass!

4. JanSz

JanSz Gold

What is the deuterium content in Divinia,
    how much it cost
    compare that to Qlarivia cost.

EZ = Exclusion Zone water.
    It is made in our mitochondria
    you
    are not drinking it

must be in really tiny space to be EZ.

Cannot be sold in the bottle.

Allin likes this.
  5. Benjamin Stone

125-130ppm

Price depends on quantity. This is water Pollack references on many of his talks without naming them.

6. JanSz

JanSz Gold

upload_2018-11-13_16-22-36.png

7. Benjamin Stone

8. JanSz

JanSz Gold

9. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Dr Kruse mentioned to me that distilled is "OK", so I'm continuing with it .. up to 3 or 4 litres per day .. because I am not going to buy endless supplies of DDW, which would be great if it wasn't such an expensive exercise (for the amounts needed in the Australian summer coming up .. and the rest of the family, including pets .. ), the best I can do thus far is restructure the distilled through a vortex and add minerals .. Also .. "placebo" is a very real thing, ie this is quantum mechanics in action .. there is no matter without the thought (a believed thought) of it first. Because everything is somehow problematic by degree, you have to do a balancing act, and take into consideration an understanding of your own state of being, and be in tune with it, because unless a doctor has the time to look at you holistically, they can only point you in a direction and you finish the work in the context of you.

10. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

11. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Over three liters a day= diabetes insipidus=not healthy
    ------------------
    One of the pituitary hormones is vasopressin
    ADH-AntiDiureticHormone
    vasopressin
    desmopressin
    ------------------------------------------
    Being thirsty is response to ADH going low lower.
    Being constantly thirsty --->possibly ADH is to low.
    When thirst comes and you do not drink right away but wait 20-30 minutes, ADH may go up and thirst may go away.
    If you do that every day you may drink less daily on average.

You will not get dehydrated or be short on water as long as you have fat on your body (or eat fat)
    because when water is need,
    mitochondria will make up what is need.
    (In extreme mitochondria is able to make 10liters per hour)

This is discussed by dr Boros in his video.
    Look up attached file with link to that video and my notes.
    He take it to extreme, he drinks 250cc=1/4liter a day

Note that inducing mitochondria to produce matrix water results in variety of highly significant benefits
    and
    that those benefits are missing when one drinks too much (which suppresses mitochondrial production).
    ---------------
    You can remove 5ppm in one "freezing" of water.
    That is significant when you compare it to some expensive waters.
    But the freezing process have to be done carefully.
    Get thermometer
    put it into bottle of water to be "cooled", place it in the freezer
    remove from freezer when
    water temperature is real close to zero
    but
    water is still liquid
    remove from freezer
    shake it (you will see little ice forming)
    drain thru sieve, remove ice
    that ice have a high deuterium content
    and
    it is very little of it (as it should be).

upload_2018-11-14_7-9-2.png

Last edited: Nov 14, 2018
    Sun Disciple likes this.
  12. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

I have noticed that my thirst decreses as I lower protien and increase fat intake. Im down to between 1 and 1.5 litres a day.

JanSz likes this.
  13. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Thanks for posting.
    I am also keeping my self aware every time I reach for something to drink. Not really sure but I think I am drinking less than 1.5L
    (good way to adjust weight if need)

14. JanSz

JanSz Gold

15. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

thankyou for all of that detail .. I'll look at it thoroughly .. I actually like the idea that I need less water, and yes I have fat on my body .. much appreciated

16. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

by the way .. I haven't been drinking that much because I'm thirsty .. only because it's what I've learned from information I've picked up from people I thought knew what they are talking about. even in Summer .. I struggle a little sometimes getting 2 litres down, so this is great news .. also keeping the distiller going is one less job to be constantly monitoring. So do understand you in that you can remove 5ppm in one freezing, and that can be repeated as much as you have time for to remove another 5ppm, etc, etc .. maybe a number of times? thanks

17. JanSz

JanSz Gold

Fish bone broth should raise ADH (and reduce thirst).
    ----
    About 5ppm in one freezing.

This information comes from what my friend in Poland did.
    The testing was done by company
    Eurofin
    That is international company. So it is also in AU.
    I was talking about that in another thread.
    https://forum.jackkruse.com/index.p...o-you-buy-this-50ppm.20927/page-8#post-239806
    He tested only the water that he froze once.
    And the result was 145.084ppm
    Actually they do not give results in ppm(D/H)
    they provide δX
    δX=(-68.54)
    He also tested Qlarivia
    But he did not tested the water before freezing.
    So I only assumed that his water is 150ppm (as it likely is)(but no proof).

The freezing that he did removes minute amounts of water so if one have time to do it,
    it can be repeated many times.

upload_2018-11-15_7-13-28.png
    upload_2018-11-15_7-8-37.png

18. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

thankyou for that. i'm eating fish, oysters, sardines .. is it still necessary to make bone broth? can you refer to a method if this is so important .. a recipe? .. if you can .. appreciated

19. JanSz

JanSz Gold

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

Have you seen the recipe for survivors soup?