1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies and the donut hole!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

well after the next blog.......I thin the Aussie paleo's will have lots to munch on.

NDC74 likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

Holy crap .....you are asking me what I have learned??? I need to sleep on that....and what happens if I give you thr wrong answer? Do I have to turn In my paleo badge? Or, worse yet, do i get kicked out of the cult??

Videha likes this.
  3. caroline

caroline Moderator

Can I call a friend?

Videha likes this.
  4. caroline

caroline Moderator

I can't think properly at the beach .....too many distractions....and I do mean too meant great distractions ;)

I will get back to you ......

5. caroline

caroline Moderator

Perving is much more fun than thinking.......

6. Nick

Nick Gold

Ok I will take a stab at this and look forward to seeing how much I have missed by.

Hole in the Ozone layer = More UV sunlight

More UV Sunlight is now available in the S hemisphere than we biologically adapted to process, even if we are optimal.

Therefore we have much more photoelectric energy entering our system through UV. Unless we have excellent 03/06 rations (epi paleo diet), great hydration (Fluoride free water), and a strong magnetic field to structure the water (magnetico) plus freely available cholesterol we will have cellular chaos happening in our skin cells as they try and deal with so much UV even in a short amount of exposure time. This flows on to skin cancers, stress of our whole system, cascades into AI, autism, LR... etc.

Did i get any of it right? If this is true then can we get a wild boost in Vit D potentially if everything is lined up or do we have to do smaller exposures more regularly? I love the journey!!!!

Brent Patrick likes this.
  7. Nick

Nick Gold

Off topic but for those that want to know where Caroline is, have a look at this video my work did covering Sydney for Expedia. We get the beaches right in Oz! I am jealous of you right now Caroline, just don't get arrested nudeing up!!!

http://www.expedia.com/Sydney.d178312.Destination-Travel-Guides

8. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Nick for all thar gorgeousness....just for accuracy....I am 90 minutes south...but it definitely is the same...
    Nick - you are in Brisbane? Am I remembering that right?

9. Nick

Nick Gold

Yep, Bris Vegas is where we live, and don't thank me, I feel humbled by how much energy and effort you put into helping people on the forums. As Jack says, you are a Starfish.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

Thanks Nick....I would be humbled to be a starfish .....I got a long way to go. - too much I don't know and that is the understatement of the century......

NDC74 likes this.
  11. caroline

caroline Moderator

Okay Dr. K. - you want to know what I have learned in three years ....I didn't realize that I have been a PITA for that long and it has been my pleasure......and btw - does Sandy know we have been together for 3 years?

I think Nick is right with what he said....but I don't understand the donut hole here. Is it because of all the bush fires we have every year?
    So all humans and plant life heare very dehydrated. We are losing magnetism. So is it a vicious cycle?

I don't understand the EMF thing tho....with the hole in the atmosphere - wouldn't they be able to escape?

I don't get why my VitD3 has come up so much ....you said that was a really good thing for us old folks. I know now that our VitD 3 has to run high.

I get that EMFs are huge for me - you have told me enough times ....sometimes not so lovingly - but that's okay - I
    deserved it

I understand how huge light cycles are for me and C/T is massive for us here in Oz to counter the photoelectric effect.
    So C/T +epi- paleo + increasing our magnetic field are huge for us to offset potential damage from the hole in the ozone layer.

I think I am going around in circles here......

I really don't understand why you turn yourself into a lobster ....why not just get some sun exposure and then cover up?
    As usual...you aren't telling us something - well many things ....

12. caroline

caroline Moderator

I still have to read your last blog - maybe I will have better answers when I finish it....I can only hope. I don't want to disappoint you.....but this science stuff sure isn't my strong suit....

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

Nick - thanks for telling us about your experience with the magnetico and how it has helped your son. If you have time - could you post that in a success thread - there is one here in the cave.

You must be so relieved to have found answers and be ale to help your son. It doesn't get much better does it?
    I could never understand why so many here thought it was so far fetched and so off the charts crazy - it made perfect sense.

I just watched your video again. You would sometimes think that a video like that is just a lot of PR ... and it is - but - it is just spot on.....that is Sydney to a 'T" and there is so much more. I had lunch awhile ago with a friend at the Bather's Pavilion - it is just spectacular. I never tire of circular quay and the Opera House.

Do you ever come to Sydney? We could have coffee if you have time.......

I seem to remember that you adapted really well to C/T? all is good?

14. Jude

Jude Gold

Now I'm starting to feel that I don't want to know.....

15. Jude

Jude Gold

Guess ''life wasn't meant to be easy'', and the perfect Aussie climate now has a donut hole to contend with........Have decided to forgo exposure in the high UV times, unlike last summer. Sufficient sunlight exposure isn't too much of a problem for us here...think lengthening grounding times will be the focus. If Nick is correct re UV...more corrections.
    Hope to get a magnetico. ..

Last edited: Jun 21, 2019
  16. nonchalant

nonchalant Silver

Very nice, Nick!

17. All of this is fascinating...sometimes I just want to sit back and witness it all...like watching a really entertaining movie..without actually trying to buffer the impact...or face repercussions..I know I must sound childish...but some days existing feels like exhausting work :)

I keep thinking wouldn't the effect of the UV radiation from donut hole be exponential and far surpass that of our manmade EMFs? I'm sure technology just adds fuel to the fire...

Is the take home message that it alters the field/environment beyond recognition...and those effects on our epigenetics are literally speeding up evolution? Or maybe the correct term is de-evolution?
    more light=evolve more quickly?
    maybe we are just not ready to handle that much light?

18. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Pull out a climate map of Australia.........then look at ocean depths.........around its coast........then look where the donut hole is.......and where the highest incidence and prevalence of AI and cancers are..............Where is the hole located? In the atmosphere over what? Big clue.........

I am giving my Aussie's a two week clue.........What happens to the Big bird of Aussie.......in Queensland is your canary in the coal mine........Cassowary biology and what it has faced over 60 yrs.......is a precursor to what Aussie's face the next few decades.

NDC74 and Brent Patrick like this.
  19. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

http://www.jackkruse.com/energy-and-epigenetics-3-autoimmunity-cancer-autism/. I blog as an act of defiance; I insist on disrupting science where dogma creates mental silence using a its quiet iron fist. I am no mindless surgeon. I'm a modern neuroscientist who asks better questions than those who taught me. I seek to simplify and unify with nature's science. Failure provides me a way to refine my approach. I will find a way through this morass or I will make the way myself. Become committed to real change now.........there is a deep natural reason Australia faces what it does today.......all tied to 3 things: The photoelectric effect, electromagnetism, and water chemistry...............Have a look see at this blog to help get you thinking http://www.jackkruse.com/does-where-you-live-actually-matter/2/

NDC74 likes this.
  20. ColdKnight

ColdKnight New Member

I love that we already knew back in 1920's that the temperature was parallel to solar activity. I think a majority of today's scientists and doctors are so de-evolved, off track, and entranced by politically correct propaganda, they will never see the light. I thank God for creating Jack and letting him see the light. :)

NDC74 likes this.