1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies and the donut hole!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Sea Girl

Sea Girl New Member

Icelandic water is on special in Woolies this week. 33% off - $2.25 for 1 litre bottle. Plastic, unfortunately. I pour it into the glass bottle right after opening. Woolies has Icelandic Sparkling in glass as well - $5 for 750ml bottle - much less affordable

Evian is also on special there - $2 for 750ml

By the way, which one is more DD - Icelandic or Evian?

2. Anya

Anya Gold

can buy it wholesale or at woolworths
    glass bottle

3. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

If you pour the Icelandic through a vortex like Natural Action Technologies funnels, for example, they say it makes the memory of any toxicity inert .. water holds memory .. so that deals with BPA, etc ..

I don't know about DD aspect .. I am just disappointed that my distilling, restructuring, remineralising .. etc hasn't been good enough because of DD and radiation of Australian waters, and Australian seafood as well ..

Last edited: Sep 6, 2018
  4. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Hi there .. I wish I knew more about the best way to do water .. 3-4 litres of distilled, vortexed, shungited, hydrogen added, in the sun in miron glass bottles .. revortexed .. this is what I've been drinking, but now I know that Deuterium can't be filtered out, I have no idea what I've been going to the trouble of doing to myself. So now the water needs to be refrigerated as well? .. so that introduces EMF, how cold and for how long? .. how much?, not knowing the D-level? .. and now I also know that good fats are needed for the body to produce water, not so much water is needed for this purpose, and particularly not due to the Deuterium, so less water is now more? I'm trying to not go crazy. Also, Dr Patrick Flannagan warned against carbonated water (I'll find the actual text about this if anyone is interested).

So to answer the question about vortexing, I use the Natural Action Technologies funnels .. hand-held ones (for travelling, restaurants (which I don't really do any more)), on the shower, garden hose .. you can get for whole house too, etc.

I'm also interested in the DDCenters.com DDW .. Preventa .. then there are different grades of it .. how much? mixed with what? (a small dose of Preventa mixed with spring?) .. so many questions ..

There are other products designed to deplete deuterium on the DDCenters.com site .. the sleeping mask .. etc. If I actually knew what I was doing finally .. and maybe I need a consultation with Dr Cooper from DDC (she's originally Australian btw) to get it right, I'd be interested in joining a group of Sydney-ites to buy a quantity of Preventa and maybe some other products together? Let me know ..

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The best bet is buy water from another continent that is high latitude water until Jason gets his water company going down under. SIMPLE

Amber Ament likes this.
  6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

He is building Noah's ark for OZ.

7. Sun Disciple

Sun Disciple AKA Paul...That Call Drop'n Canadian

Evian is lower according to somones sample they sent in. Its posted on here somwhere .

8. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

9. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

Given that I've been going to so much time consuming preparation with water for so long, and have two alkalizing machines sitting in the garage gathering dust, it was sort of demoralising looking at the array of waters available in the supermarket, with no real way of knowing which was healthiest/lowest D .. it seems Icelandic or Evian .. and to ditch my distiller now ..

10. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

What is his reasoning? I drink a lot of it. It helped me get off Diet Coke having drank it like water for 30 years. I have very little desire for water unless it's Sparkling Mineral Water like San Pellegrino or Gerolsteiner.

11. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

I assume you're referring to the carbonated/sparkling version of waters .. I will find the book for you and quote him .. trust me I'm disappointed too, because when accepting invitations to be at a bar for example, and I drink little if any wine any more (it spins me out too much, although I wouldn't turn down 1/2 glass of something really special), I relied on being able to at least order a sparkling mineral water .. now there's pretty much nothing, unless i know for a fact the bubbles are natural, not carbonated. So here it is: "Carbonated Beverages: Carbonated CO2 is a deadly waste product of metabolism .. it's carried by the blood to the lungs where it's exchanged for incoming oxygen and then expelled with the outgoing breath. The average adult exhales enough CO2 and other poisons of metabolism in a 24 hr period to kill 12 adult elephants. CO2 is a deadly gas and a great number of people have died from CO2 poisoning. As this gas is heavier than air, it sinks to low places and well bottoms. There are many cases on record where people have gone down into an old well and died instantly from excess CO2." Dr Flannagan goes on about how dangerous CO2 is ..

I guess it all comes down to how much you drink, because like with anything, it's about the individual's body and it's ability to buffer toxicity, and for how long before it becomes serious ..

With regard to distilled .. I am not saying I'm stopping entirely with what I'm doing, just that I'm now including some apparently lower-D water into the mix ..

12. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

BTW .. when I read about carbonated beverages in the book, I just decided to not make it habitual, not that I would be frightened of it .. although I would probably go for a little of a very nice wine than the carbonated drink ..

it's great that you're not drinking diet coke .. keep it up with what you're doing .. just don't make it your "go to" :)

John Nicholas likes this.
  13. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Yes, that sucks. I don't know who this guy is or what research he has but will check it out. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

14. John Nicholas

John Nicholas New Member

Another point of view... I need to do my own homework. https://blog.bulletproof.com/mineral-water-benefits-pellegrino-sulphates/

15. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

and then there's this: .. your state of being/consciousness plays into it in a much more significant way than most think about. it's important to never or eat or drink anything before calming down and turning a bad mood around, for example.

16. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

there are pros and cons to everything, and then factor in the individual .. including their physical, emotional state of being .. at the end of the day .. continue to educate and trust your intuitive leanings. Dave Asprey is good for some things, and then there is a percentage of what he says that I question is more about business and marketing, and I've even heard Dr Kruse state as much, so just because there's an article anywhere reassuring you, I am never just diving into acceptance ..

Dr Patrick Flannagan is eccentric, and his speech is still slightly affected from a massive dose of mercury poisoning as a child, which should have killed him. He was a child genius, etc .. he has very few products (www.phisciences.com), and many hundreds of confiscated patents (that apparently the world is not ready for).

BTW .. there's an Australian supplier finally for Phi Sciences .. https://www.phisciences.com.au .. the USA website has more documentation and science to read

17. Anya

Anya Gold

is unnaturally sparkling icelandic water optimal or would still be better?

18. Anya

Anya Gold

gerolsteiner is available in Australia
    also have found aqua carpatica from Romania
    both have glass naturally sparkling

19. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

I would tend to go with still Anya .. I'm far from a know-it-all though. For example, I was going to google the range of gases that spring water bubbles could be .. I just know to avoid CO2. I actually bought one bottle of Icelandic because I saw you mention it .. I haven't seen the bubbled versions in the supermarket. I find pros and cons with everything, I may be complicating things .. just appreciate exchanging ideas here.

So are there any indications on these brands you've mentioned as to whether or not the bubbles are CO2? .. and can you tell me what outlet you found Gerolsteiner? I hadn't heard of it. Aqua Carpatica sounds familiar .. maybe I saw it in Dan Murphy's or Woolworths.

What's more important is knowing the Deuterium levels .. that's the one thing I can't filter out. I start with distilled, restructure, add minerals, chill .. but D-level of what I've been drinking I have no idea .. I was considering having a therapeutic dose of Evian or Icelandic or other high latitude-sourced water in addition to what I'm doing. I will also drop my 3-4 litres/day back to say 2 litres, given I don't know about its Deuterium.

20. Anya

Anya Gold

gerolsteiner you have to ask them for a stockists or order direct
    aqua carpatica is found at foodland, aus website seems to be down
    these two don't list CO2 because they are naturally sparkling
    they add back the natural volanic CO2
    and thus no gst is charged
    i still seem to prefer icelandic over these two
    i like sparkling over still too haha :p
    always glass, can always taste the plastic
    tho Jack says that is a non-issue (bpa free plastic), i'll have to disagree :p
    he might have a different opinion now
    back to the sun :D