1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies and the donut hole!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Aug 30, 2013.

1. KruseKadet

KruseKadet New Member

I 'm an Aussie currently on spring water. You can find and report various springs in Australia at www.findaspring.com
    This is a website created by Daniel Vitalis.

I live in Sydney, and I use a spring at LAWSON in the Blue Mountains. But there are several springs around Sydney.

I bought a set of 12 glass bottles, so the water is never stored in halides or plastics. I also vortex the water if it has been sitting long to restructure it, and put it in the fridge to get the EZ factor working.
    http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/12-x-Glass-Flagon-Bottle-5L-Swing-Top-Clip-Top-Demijohns-Home-Brew-Gallon-Jars-/182607607846?hash=item2a8442f826:g:NdgAAOSwLF1X-4l4

This is BEAUTIFUL water, and a total pleasure to drink.
    I would love to know if Dr Kruse thinks this is a viable option.

Hope this is helpful to Aussies living in the Sydney Area who are trying to follow Kruse protocols.

2. TrishRan

TrishRan Gold

Hey KruseKadet ,
    Did you ever get a n answer to this post ?

3. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

The answer is still out until the aussie water is tested by a member

Brent Patrick likes this.
  4. KruseKadet

KruseKadet New Member

Hey Trish,

Yes I got the water tested. It is unfortunately at 150.
    I'm interested in buying some water from the Hungarian deuterium reduced water mob. ITs very expensive to import, and I wondered if I could get a Kruse group together to purchase it together? Would you be interested?

x Kyls

5. TrishRan

TrishRan Gold

ok so the goal Deuterium level is .... ? The lower the better ? or is it the magic <130 ? Our Aussie waters are 150 ish plus the halogens. I just went back and read these previous 17 pages . The blogs and discussions have moved on a lot and DDW is the hot topic now. I am working at getting to Silver or Gold membership .
    I am now on San Pell ,Aqua Panna and Icelandic water ....
    Was the jury out on San Benedetto from Aldi ... I couldn't find a definitive Y or N
    Tell me more about the Hungarian product .

Earth Monkey likes this.
  6. Earth Monkey

Earth Monkey Photo at a blue party, pre-blueblockers

On the recent Chief Life interview with Jack he mentioned some guys in Australia who're looking into startng a DDW plant. Are these guys members? Anyone know where they're thinking? Jack said the best water in Australia may be from the SW of WA so I wondered if it would be there...

7. caroline

caroline Moderator

yep - they are members ....also check out EMF warriors. Jason Baden Powell and Scompy ......

Earth Monkey likes this.
  8. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Well, Sunday night Q & A answered the Aussie questions.......you better get your water right just as I predicted.

9. Earth Monkey

Anyone have any suggestions for Australian winter sunning spots, with lower EMF (ie not Cairns)?

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

we are wondering the same thing ....what about Broome?

What about Agnes Water? one of our members is building a home there. She has achieved tremendous healing up there.

Jenny S. moved to Bribie and greatly improved her health. She first did spend some time in Cannes. Yew Wei lives in Cannes.

We are going to go to some thermal springs ......thoughts???

We love the area around Maleny [Queensland] the Hinterland is sparsely populated and I love the red earth - everything grows so well - so I figure it would be great for us too!!

It turns out that sand flies are loving me ........ not a happy camper at the moment.

Earth Monkey and Lahelada like this.
  11. Earth Monkey

Thanks Caroline, I'll look into your suggestions. I'm thinking Port Douglas, Agnes Water or maybe somewhere in the Sunshine Coast area. Maleny looks lovely but I need ocean. Broome and Darwin have less appeal for me for various reasons but are possibilities in theory.
    Anyone else with thoughts on these or other places please comment.
    Sorry but I don't know anything about thermal springs in Australia. Plenty in NZ tho :)

caroline likes this.
  12. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

I'd go above Cairns - I was north of there for 3 weeks. I had blood tests day before I left home & after 2 weeks of being there. Paleo Josh said he'd never seen such a quick improvement in Labs. Mission Beach is also beautiful but probably need a car. I flew to Cairns. Bribie Island has a lovely safe beach & isn't far from Maleny.

caroline and Earth Monkey like this.
  13. Earth Monkey

Thanks Jenny, I would like to be further north, at least for the middle of winter. Were you in Port Douglas? I might start heading down the coast some time in August (sans car).

14. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

Have only been to Port Douglas a few times ages ago - can't remember much except it's really trendy!

Earth Monkey likes this.
  15. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

with regard to "its hydrogen bonding network is just not optimized for electron transfer" .. Hi Dr Kruse .. could something be done with regard to the hydrogen bonding specifically? I have heard of, but not used as yet, hydrogen sticks, or Dr Patrick Flannagan's product, Crystal Energy or Megahydrate? if after distilling, remineralising, vortexing the water .. is there something that could actually enhance the hydrogen bonding? Apologies if this seems like a clueless question, but I thought I'd say it anyway ..
    Also, I am coming in very late to this thread and am wondering if there is mention of a desalination machine by the time I get past page 18 of this discussion? ..

16. CatherineHFD

CatherineHFD New Member

why not get a group of people who live in the same city/close proximity who want one or more, and divide the overall cost ..then just make the one order and get a number of Magneticos delivered to one address? .. if the saving made this worthwhile ..

17. Jude

Jude Gold

..whoops..:eek:

18. Jude

Jude Gold

Could be a bit awkard sorting bulk magnetico's.:) Extremely heavy and each order is sorted via customs, my transport was something like ..almost $600, paid before delivery:eek:

caroline and Brent Patrick like this.
  19. Anya

Anya Gold

loving icelandic water :p

20. caroline

caroline Moderator

where are you buying it? good price?