1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies and the donut hole!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Jenny S

Jenny S Gold

in hervey bay at moment but just bought a place on Bribie Island - move there on Tuesday. I know it would be better in Cairns but I'm just moving north slowly!! not liking humidity much but will have to get used to it - like you. yes you certainly have a big move with parents & kids as well. Mine is easy compared to yours - husband not coming but choice was health or husband - he lost!

Lahelada, caroline and Richelle Jones like this.
  2. Oh good on you! Bribie Island will be lovely. I am having the same attitude about love em or leave em. And I will too!

caroline likes this.
  3. Hollie B.

Hollie B. New Member

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but not new to Dr K's work . I have red through this thread a few times. I live between Canberra and the South Coast. We swim in a river everyday and that is how I bathe and the beginning of my CT (not so cold at the moment but it is getting colder everyday).
    The water issue was perplexing me until I read the blogs that DrK suggested throughout this thread and now I believe I have the idea. I get that RO is the only safe water to drink here and that it needs to be structured for the body to get the most out of it. So I'm fairly happy with myself because this is exactly what we have already been doing.
    However, I read that some people are putting their water on their magnetic and swirling it around with a spoon. And I wanted to share this system with you that I use. It is made by an incredibly interesting company in my area called Phion. I use the Apollo Vortexes because I don't have running water, but when we finally build our house we will get an inline system.
    These vortexes are structured with agents built in. Saves the work of leaving it on the mattress and it can be stored for a short length of time without losing structure, provided you use the correct shape dispenser, as mentioned in the notes. I usually spin an entire box of Pureau water at once, while reading a blog or watching a video, and then refill once that gets low.
    http://www.phion.com.au/water-condition/

Here's an article from their site as well.
    http://www.phion.com.au/healing-with-negatively-charged-water/

I'm not affiliated with this company, but I have been using their products for a few years and I swear by them. For those with gut issues, I would firmly recommend visiting their probiotic range too.

4. Hi Hollie - I am in Canberra. Not sure if you come to Canberra often but if you do we should have a coffee if u feel like a quantum chat.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

So for the members who heard the May 2016 Q & A: I was asked about the canary in the coal mine again and you heard my advice. Why did I say it? Read this link below.........
    http://www.talknetwork.com/2016-05-...is-causing-skin-cancer-not-the-sun-video.html

Now why is the donut hole and water linked to the entire continents water supply?

Read the current blog on Kawasaki's disease. Can a nnEMF in the atmosphere do something to matter to chain it below our perception to cause a disease that people in Oz get often like AI's and melanoma. Aren't these diseases related to low surface quantum yield effects of sunlight? Yep. So let us dive deeper for the people down under.

The structure of a single water molecule is easy to know: H2O. But how I know water and what is on the surface of OZ is why they are my canary in the coal mine. From 5 pairs of electrons, one pair is localized near the oxygen nucleus and the remaining 4 pairs are "socialized"between protons and oxygen nucleus. The oxygen nucleus partly attracts to the electrons, moving them away from the hydrogen nuclei. This allows hydrogen to become a quantum mechanical Maxwell demon because the latter acquires a weak positive charge. The other two corners of this virtual electron tetrahedron acquire a weak negative charge nearest the oxygen atom. The 2 pairs of electrons are polarized and directed toward the peaks of the tetrad opposite the protons. These unshared pairs of electrons have a crucial role in generation of intermolecular hydrogen bonds. Hydrogen bonds then continuously form and disrupt instantaneously (flickering existence) giving water a polymer like surface. As such it has a high surface tension, high specific heat, high vaporization heat and a high dielectric constant. When you add in the quantum mechanical calculations of physics, the equations say the valence angle in water molecules between the O-H bond have to be 90 degrees. It turns out in reality, the valence angle is 105 degrees because in liquid water, due to the strong polarity off the O-H bonds the minimal repulsion of the positively charge hydrogen atoms increases the angle. As a result the long hydrogen bond (0.28nm) in water has an electrostatic nature and a comparatively weak energy of 14.2-20.9k joules. This electrostatic action makes water very sensitive to EMF's. It makes the water structure very labile and sensitive to different environmental factors. This is why I am convinced OZ's electromagnetic environment is being memorized by water in its surrounding region and why life is ill there. I mentioned it on last night's Q & A. The structure of liquid water int he environment is being continuously changed from moment to moment as it forms. The character of such changes depends wholly on the physical and chemical characteristics of the environmental medium. Research has actually showed us that even keeping dead water (distilled) in a constant medium has its structure changed depending on its age of being dead. (Stepanyan et al, 1999) When you understand water as I do, water's molecular structure before it ever gets to our cells is the perfect quantum fluid that acts as a mirror for the environment it is forced to exist in. The structure of water is therefore like a Ferry boat that carries the "memories of the environment" to our cells to give them information data and energy buried in absorbed light frequencies. This completely explains why Montagnier findings were found........but few, including Pollack see water as I do. It is an adapter of photo-electric and nnEMF that connects the environment to a cell.

Now back to the link above............does sunscreen affect that chemical structure of things below it....Yep. How? It alters the spectrum of sunlight on the surface casting a shadow of darkness on things below doesn't it? Want to bio hack this: Put sunscreen in water and note where it goes? It floats on the surface doesn't it? It acts like a quantum tarp over the surface of water to limit or lower the quantum yield of sunlight to things below. What did the link above says is happening in the sea?

When you understand the above: What do you think sun screen does to your cell water (EZ) underneath it?

BOOM

So the person from OZ who asked me the question of what should we consider doing down under.........now you understand my answer completely.

6. PaulG

PaulG New Member

...so what should we be doing?

Avoiding land-based produce in favour of seafood
    Drinking North European water, no rainwater or tap water
    No chemicals on the skin
    Structure water using IR, photons, phonons
    Avoid de-frosted food?
    Focus on improving redox - higher redox=greaters layers of EZ

Brent Patrick and Joe Gavin like this.
  7. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

I moved my bottled water closer to my music speakers this morning.

8. Sue-UK

Sue-UK Gold

I was musing this morning while refilling the ct bath about how to set up an underwater acoustic system :confused:

lohd2015 likes this.
  9. lohd2015

lohd2015 New Member

If you figure it out, you should patent it!:thumbsup:

10. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

People from Oz need to listen to the May Q & A replay......all there.

Brent Patrick and lohd2015 like this.
  11. Videha

Videha New Member

just arrived here to begin reading this, just this minute finished posting how i am red like a lobster/sore nips etc after my N=1 today had good day tho :D

I come here & find this reference to dr k & lobster... lol interesting now i feel like i really fit in...but i look hideous & sore...lol
    Is the q & a you mentioned in first sentence still avail ? thanks for your posts..only on pg 2 so early days...got some tips tho. my new nickname: LLL > little lady lobster lol

12. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

It is for members on replay. Gold and Platinum.

13. Videha

Videha New Member

Thank you Jack..another item on my evergrowing list. lol

14. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

This paper shows you why circumpolar flights and the "donut hole" over Australia are really bad news for the water cycle that feeds the clouds over Australia. Their is an hypothesis that has been proposed that pre-biotic bacterial cells and the first cells capable of growth/division did not require a cytoplasmic membrane to reproduce. This is important link to how mitochondrial function can be affected inside our cells when we fly because they have a bacterial origin. It is believed that a gel-like microscopic structure less than a cubic micrometer may have had a dual role as both an ancient pre-cytoplasm and a boundary layer to the higher-entropy external environment to help life manifest. The gel pre-cytoplasm exposed to radiant energy from the sun would have a massive effect depending upon the frequencies. For life to manifest we we need a pre-ponderance of light especially in the infrared (IR) region. 42% of sunlight is IR-A lighty. This light in the visible part of EM spectrum resulted in the production of an exclusion zone (EZ) with a charge differential (−100 to −200 mV) and boundary that may have been a possible location for the latter organization of the first cytoplasmic membrane. The charge differentials of cosmic radiation that is mentioned in this link would destroy life by ruining mitochondrial function. We believe that pre-biotic cells and then-living cells may have used hydrogen as the universal energy source because of its capability of acting photosynethcially. This implies that life has always been capable of thermosynthesis in their bioenergetic processes because of the unique properties of water. http://www.popularmechanics.com/flight/a25086/radiation-clouds-in-upper-atmosphere/

15. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

16. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

17. caroline

caroline Moderator

It is winter here in Oz ........ yesterday, just south of Sydney, it was 28c

18. Jude

Jude Gold

Scary eh!

19. Sajid Mahmood

Sajid Mahmood Mo Salah

Does anyone know if the donut hole affects Mauritius. It is an Island in the Indian Ocean about 2,000 kilometres (1,200 mi) off the southeast coast of the African continent. Basically it's kind of near South Africa.

20. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

No idea.......depends where their rain comes from.......Southern Oceans are the key to the ater cycle in the SOuthern hemisphere.