1. Registering for the Forum

We require a human profile pic upon registration on this forum.

After registration is submitted, you will receive a confirmation email, which should contain a link to confirm your intent to register for the forum. At this point, you will not yet be registered on the forum.

Our Support staff will manually approve your account within 24 hours, and you will get a notification. This is to prevent the many spam account signups which we receive on a daily basis.

If you have any problems completing this registration, please email support@jackkruse.com and we will assist you.

Aussies and the donut hole!

Discussion in 'The Cave' started by caroline, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

Confused in Argentina too. Learning still though.
    This I think is one of the reasons why RO water and no spring water from Southern hemisphere sources.
    From Energy and epigenetics 4:
    "This is the essence of what a field is, in the science of physics. When EMF energy increases in the atmosphere of earth for any reason, it causes the CFC’s to liberate their halogen’s from these chemical molecules and the halogens are liberated and compound the problem by altering the chemistry of atmospheric water vapor before the rain can fall to earth for the life below."

Brent Patrick likes this.
  2. caroline

caroline Moderator

I think I am more confused than ever .....I thought R/O water was not good enough here .......That we need to buy water from the Northern hemisphere??????
    So - why would R/O water from the renal unit be okay?

Amber Ament likes this.
  3. Lahelada

Lahelada New Member

I would hazard a guess that the filtration on a renal unit is to a higher standard than commercially available RO water that has a way looser legal framework.
    Water from the Northern hemisphers I think is in an ideal world . However if you insist on drinking bottled water then it should be from the Northern hemisphere as mineral water is sold precisely on the benefits of its minerals so cannot be put through an R.osmosis filter as it would strip the water of the beneficial minerals as well. The contention is that mineral waters from S. hemisphere sources also have the halogens in them.

4. SeaHorse

SeaHorse Gold

Major RO benefit is it's purity and lower freezing point...which then feeds into how CT creates the cold environment we need in the winter (or year round for inflammation and bad emf). Dr. K made a lot about this in the early days of talking about water. It's one of the reasons he says drinking super cold water before CT is a critical step. All the info is in the blogs and forum, but I agree, sometimes the tangled web is hard to get through.

5. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

^^^^this........I just do not understand why this is so hard for people to understand. It is simple. Halogens are no good in water period.

6. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Paul G your comments on what is evolutionary matter little. Why? Your world has been made toxic by breaking every evolutionary principle in the book by your species.......hence why you need the purest of water because of what Seahorse said. SIMPLE!!!!!

7. PaulG

PaulG New Member

There are different forms of fluoride and different forms can be used around the world and within your country.

My point is that due to modern water fluoridation, RO water can still have hydrofluosilicic acid and sodium silicofluoride which is the most toxic form used in modern industry as the RO membrane cannot remove 100%.

Natural mineral/spring water will contain 0% hydrofluosilicic acid and sodium silicofluoride (unless contaminated by run-off) but will contain some natural calcium fluoride (which is least toxic) depending on what levels are in the ground they are sourced from.

So, context is key so best thing to do is test if possible the RO water in your area and the mineral/spring water. You can then do a side by side comparison to see which is best. It may well be true that RO water always contains less hallogens that mineral water as 95-98% removal of 1 part per million is less than what is naturally in mineral/spring water.

8. Jude

Jude Gold

I get the halogens bit. I get the "RO benefit is it's purity and lower freezing point" bit.
    Guess my question really relates to context.
    Southern Aust is really impacted for sure for 2 mths, but after spring it moves over to Sth America...(Lahaleda your turn!) so obviously the problem relates to the gradual build up of halogens in our water supply over the time this event has been happening.
    I looked at some 2013 ozone hole pics .......and where I live is not on the edge...somewhere quite above it. So could that mean, perhaps, some of us may not be as impacted because of where we live? Am having my filtered rain water tested.

9. Jack Kruse

Jack Kruse Administrator

Your context Jude is tied to your species.........and where you live. That is about it.

10. caroline

caroline Moderator

I drank way too much brandy last nite to get this ^^^^^^^

11. Jude

Jude Gold

Jack could you have a look at the post I put on your blog .

Last edited: Aug 17, 2014
  12. Jude

Jude Gold

Perhaps I should have joined you! It really is that though...species... plus where you live..... cause Jack posted a blog on just that topic ages ago!

13. caroline

caroline Moderator

You are on fire today Jude .... whereas I feel like crap! That is what happens when you are drinking brandy in the dark I guess.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2014
  14. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Something to brighten your day (not)

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  15. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am not going any where near that today Paul! ..... can you give the short [and easy] version.....^^^^^

please.....

16. PaulG

PaulG New Member

Something most of us know already that for last 50 years industrialised nations such as USA and Australia are using water fluoridation under the 'guise' of dental health to dump toxic by products from mining, aluminium, phosphoric acid and phosphate fertilizer industries into the water system contributing significantly to whole host of neurodegenerative diseases.

European Union are way ahead of US and OZ in this regard by not advocating fluoride in water.

Much of the 'bad' fluoride is actually imported from China as it builds up there because they wisely do not put it in their water system. Follow the money and ALCOA.

As you know mining is huge in Australia, particularly WA, so WA toxic waste ends up in NSW water.

Josh (Paleo Osteo) likes this.
  17. Jude

Jude Gold

Wonderful........................for us NSW's! ............................... over and out for today

18. Nick

Nick Gold

Hi Paul,

Thanks for the links you have been publishing for the last couple of weeks. There are many excellent bits of info in there which I am finding useful. I am about to tackle wi-fi issues in my sons primary school so a few of these are great for people with no background.

19. caroline

caroline Moderator

I am just wondering how all the Aussies are doing?

I get to meet a couple in a week or so..... how lucky am I!

20. I have finally read through the whole Aussie Donut Hole thread and found it to be extremely interesting, particularly as we are still in the height of summer.

I was recently drinking plastic bottles of Australian Spring Water for months (after having an electronic filter in my kitchen then found out it didn't take out the F)... switched to the Pureau nearly a month ago... I noticed my skin had been drier over the last couple of weeks, and the only thing I had changed was my water but I couldn't see how that would affect my skin - but I just read that the Pureau water made someone else's skin itchy?!(Forget who). I wonder if it really could be that...

There was a special at Woolies this week on the Santa Vittoria, so I bought 20 bottles. I do that every time it's on special... my precious...

How's everyone going with their Aussie water? What are you currently drinking? I listened to a podcast where the guy was putting his water in the fridge, and it had been in a Cu pot on his magnetico. Cool idea, but Dr K said that there was a net negative effect with the electricity of the fridge. I haven't read 4th phase, it's literally in the post, but I'm keen to try structuring my water... vortexing... all the things I hear about regularly... but what water are the fellow Aussies here using right now?

Happy Summer guys, I hope you're all enjoying the Aussie sun - sufficiently, but not too much of course! :)

caroline and Richelle Jones like this.